PDA

View Full Version : Section 3 (In Character)


Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Mytical
07-20-2011, 10:51 PM
"Well you've met Wolfe, I'm Amy. I've not seen you before, you new? If so you will want to talk to Alex or Alexis." She is focused on making Wolfe comfortable. "Knowing Alex, he will be here momentarily* she half grins.

No sooner has she said that..Alex comes in. "Ah, I felt there was somebody here I have yet to meet." he looks at Sarlon. "Welcome, my name is Alex"

Sarlon
07-20-2011, 10:54 PM
Sarlon turns her clear blue eyes to the new person who walked in, inclining her head slightly, her hands clasped behind her back. Alex would definately note the fact she seems to be staring at a point above his left shoulder.

"Are you the one in charge here? I seem to be slightly lost..."

Mytical
07-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Alex nods. "Or as much in charge as anybody. My sister might disagree with who is in charge." He chuckles. "As for the lost, they are welcome here. Everybody is welcome here, but the lost tend to find themselves here easier then others."

Sarlon
07-20-2011, 10:59 PM
a smile tugs at the corners of her mouth at that as she listens politely.

"I mean more along the lines of....what happened...who where those people who locked me in the dark and injected me with....things."

Mytical
07-20-2011, 11:10 PM
He looks at the others confused. "My information is not as good as those who found you.."

Wolfe coughs and says "It was the AML."

Amy scolds him. "Lay still, and be quiet. You need your strength."

Alex looks at Sarlon, "Yes, I can feel your energy returning, the effects of what they gave you will wear off soon. As for the AML, they hate anybody..different. Mutants they call us, and if they had their way..we would all be dead or permanently neutralized. The full name they go by is the Anti-Mutant League. As for what they were doing, I honestly don't know..yet. I will help you find out if you want."

Sarlon
07-20-2011, 11:12 PM
"perhaps we could continue this discussion away from the injured...aside from being absolutely famished, I am unhurt....and it might be best to be outside once this...serum wears off...or at least in a good sized room."

Mytical
07-20-2011, 11:20 PM
He slaps his forehead. "Listen to me talk on like this, I have just the place." He offers his arm "Shall we?"

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 03:03 AM
Sam shifts into the smaller wolf form and makes herself comfortable on the floor by Wolfe's bedside.

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 03:10 AM
Kate looks between the two groups before shrugging and telling Sam and Wolfe, "If you guys don't need me, I'm going to go decompress in my room for a little."

KabeRinnaul
07-21-2011, 03:11 AM
Charles follows along through the portal, taking a moment to get a good look around in one of those rare moments when nobody is keeping an eye on him. He's still carrying the various things he'd found in the base, since nobody ever told him what to do with them.

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 03:32 AM
sarlon smiles warmly and gently places her fingers on the proffered arm, smiling at kate as well.

"Lead the way...but would it be to much to ask for a light snack? so we can talk more of course..."

a wicked grin forms over her lips, "and perhaps this young lady could join us?" she turns and inclines her head slightly towards kate.

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 04:06 AM
"You going to be calmer than you have been?" Slight smile.

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 04:08 AM
"keep me away from small dark rooms, and you won't even know I'm here half the time...."

a smile smirks across her lips at these words, "you and I are much the same I feel...perhaps we could....erm...whats the phrase? Compare notes?"

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:11 AM
Alex notices the things Charles is carrying (unless he conceals them) and pauses long enough to say. "Let Johnny have a look at that if you would, he is our resident expert on well..just about everything but healing." he laughs. "As for food," he looks at Sarlon "Kate can of course join us if she wishes. As for food it will be plentiful where we are going, it is not far, and Alexis will cook a meal for you that would satisfy a Yeti. Have you ever met a Yeti?" He starts leading Sarlon out of the door.

"Yeti's are extremely rare you know.." the voices trails off as Sarlon and he leaves the room.

Amy gets a cover for Sam, and turns to everybody. "Everybody else out, he needs his rest." Turning to Sam "Don't keep him up, and if he tries to stay up..knock him out." she laughs.

Meanwhile in the hallway on the way to the Kitchen.

Alex is rather long winded, but he really isn't saying much (of importance), mostly idle chit chat about some of his adventures. Takes about 5 minutes to reach the kitchen.

"Ah here we are, plenty of room, and plenty of food." he motions to a fireplace and a couch not far from the Kitchen "And a place to relax while you eat even. We have various lunch meats, crisp vegies, and chilled fruit."

Alexis is already in the kitchen, with a plate piled high, looks like enough to feed five. "Oh I didn't know we had a guest, I would have fixed more!" she stands up. "What will it be? Mostly I am good at fixing meat and potatoes, but I am a fair cook."

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 04:14 AM
"Comparing notes would be good." She follows along with Alex and Sarlon.

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 04:17 AM
Sarlon listens intently to the babbling a small smile across her lips, as they near the kitchen her stomach growls almost as loud as Sam did while in bear form.

"goodness...looks like a small snack...I have a rather deft hand at kitchen culinary skills...mayhaps...if I choose to stay....what kind of freedom would I have in this kitchen?"

KabeRinnaul
07-21-2011, 04:17 AM
Charles gladly hands over the blueprints, unidentified weapon from the blueprints, and dart weapons to Johnny (along with anything else I may have forgotten) - aside from the single dart gun and handful of darts he did, in fact, conceal upon his person.

Then follows along behind the rest. He can save checking this place out for later.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:19 AM
Alexis laughs. "Are you kidding? You can be the full time chef if you want, believe me..I prefer other things, but I won't let Alex cook, I prefer to remain ALIVE thank you very much. Eating his food is a sure way of going to an early grave."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 04:20 AM
"sadly most men are hopelessly incompitent in the kitchen....but its hard not to learn to cook when you eat like I often do...whats the budget for food in this....erm...fine establishment?"

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 04:21 AM
"We have a budget?" Kate's grabbed a few small things of fruit to munch on.

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 04:23 AM
"certainly....this place reeks of a government establishment of some sort...techinology beyond normal means....few windows...mostly inside rooms, long hallways...and most underground."

Turns to Alex with those clear blue eyes again, grabbing a sandwhich and nibbling on it, "so which alphabet agency are you?"

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 04:24 AM
"We're a number."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:25 AM
Alex laughs. "The day I see somebody even come close to out eating my sister, is the day I will probably pass on because of a heart attack. Despite her .. petite shape, she requires a lot of fuel. As for budget, me and my sister have done very well in the over 100 years we have been alive. We are not trillionaires, but our net worth does not start with a m, but a b. As for everything you see here, me or Johnny built most of it. We are Section 3, however."

KabeRinnaul
07-21-2011, 04:26 AM
Charles catches up about there. "So, if I may ask, I'm rather curious about the organization myself. Seeing as how I didn't get much choice in coming here, nor was I told much about it."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:29 AM
Alex nods to Charles. "We have no secrets. Me and my sister founded Section 3, as a safe haven for those with gifts..to protect the world from those who would abuse those same gifts. As well as from the paranormal, the arcane, and perhaps even the alien. While we do work for the government, we don't answer to them. They make sure we have the authority to do what we need to do, should it come to it, but otherwise they leave us be."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 04:29 AM
finishes the sandwich rather quickly and grabs another, "mmmm well i certainly appericate the rescue, normal humans can be rather ignorant of those things they do not understand...."

pauses as she finishes the next sandwich and takes a peach, "so tell me about this...agency?"

those paying attention seem to notice that no matter who she is speaking to she never seems to look directly at anyone, opting to stare off into the distance almost blankly.

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 04:31 AM
Kate's watching her. She's trying to get an idea of the emotional mix for both of the newcomers.

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 04:33 AM
Kate actually senses little about the woman, besides hunger which is fading as she eats yet another sandwich, and a trifle annoyance at something.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:34 AM
Alex thinks "Besides what I just told this gentleman, not sure what to add. We have over one hundred and fifty mutants here, but this facility is huge. It may be weeks before you encounter a single one of them. Some keep to themselves because they are dangerous to others, others are shy, and some prefer solitude. Also, most are not actually members of Section 3, more like guests. Our .. job, however is to prevent the things that go bump in the night from taking over or destroying the world."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 04:35 AM
"so...you are...the supernatural police? Ghosts, ghouls, goblins, elves, that sorta thing?"

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 04:37 AM
"Um...I think we're more just the troubleshooters, honestly." Kate sort of pokes around the annoyed feeling she's getting, trying to find the root of it.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:38 AM
He nods. "You could say that, but we also stop mutants who would their powers to harm others. We mostly let the little things go, and not even I can know where all of them are or what they are doing, but if they seek to harm others and we locate them, we stop them." Alex nods to Kate. "Yes, that is more accurate"

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 04:39 AM
"so i was just in the wrong place....oh goodness...erm...pardon me....where is that room? I think something is wearing off..."

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 04:41 AM
"Wrong place?"

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:41 AM
"Don't worry too much about it, there is plenty of room here, but if you wish." he turns to a wall, and pushes a button. The room expands in height, width, and length. "A few rooms here are customizable, have yet to get Johnny to modify all of them to be so."

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 04:44 AM
"Like making sure everyone has enough suits?" She's teasing though.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:45 AM
Alex chuckles. "Yes, I have been pushing him rather hard. We really do need another person good at the technological things."

KabeRinnaul
07-21-2011, 04:50 AM
"Well, I can't help you there, unless the technological things include bypassing various types of locks."

And from Charles she gets... curiosity and a sort of keen interest in everything that's happening. Like he's carefully studying it all.

(And since he's probably still around somewhere, Johnny could have recruited Rob into that sort of project. He was a computer tech before he joined.)

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 04:51 AM
sarlon steps away from the others as the effects of the serum wear off, and a rather large pair of jet black feathered wings being unfolding and stretching from her back, and she seems to gain almost 6 inches in hieght, with a low growl she extends both wings which measure an impressive 10 feet tip to tip. The shirt she is wearing shreds slightly as the fabric cannot handle the strain of the wings appearing.

"ithquent de xsio....I forgot how painful that was...."

she folds the wings down neatly around herself much like a cloak and a faint scar is now visible going from her hairline on the left side of her face down across her nose to her chin on the right side.

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 04:53 AM
".....wow."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Alexis looks at Alex "Now Johnny can fix that right away. Wouldn't even break a sweat doing so. Look what he did for the suits."

Alex nods. "Either that or she can wear one of the suits, after all, they do modify themselves to the wearers. Johnny called it an .. Alteration Spell." he shrugs. He looks at Sarlon, "Would you want regular clothing that modified itself to fit you regardless?" Then he turns to Charles. "As for bypassing locks, believe it or not, we will soon need exactly that."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 04:57 AM
"I do not much care for form fitting...loose and comfortable is more my style...."

walks over and glances at the food still on the counter and selects something else.

"course I perfer shoeless too..."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:59 AM
Alex pauses. "I think I misspoke, english is not my native language, though after so long a time one would think I would have mastered it. They can fit however you like, they would just modify themselves to grow or shrink if needed..as well as form holes where needed as well."

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 05:04 AM
"As in it fits the form you're currently in, rather than hugs the body. Your English is fine, Alex, you're just out of touch with current fashion."

KabeRinnaul
07-21-2011, 05:07 AM
That caught Charles' attention. "Oh really? And what are we doing that would need such a specialty?"

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 05:08 AM
"are not most men?"

she smiles at kate warmly, the feeling of annoyance completely gone, there had been a brief moment of pain as her wings came out but it quickly subsided and now she senses nothing from the woman emotionally at least.

"may i ask again...where exactly are we?"

Mytical
07-21-2011, 05:14 AM
Alex raises an eyebrow at Sarlon and laughs. "Alexis, she thinks much like you." then turns to Charles. "I have need of some .. information. Information that has been denied me, and Johnny has been unable to obtain it through his normal means. Which means the information has to be written down, and not on a computer. Sadly, it is somewhere that we can not let it be known that we went into. So, if you can retrieve the information without anybody knowing..ever, I would be grateful."

Alexis "Men, who needs them?" she laughs. "The only reason I keep Alex around is he is my brother."

Alex looks back at Sarlon. "We are at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 05:18 AM
"how is one expected to enjoy sunshine without artifical means then?"

grumbles, "bottom of the ocean....probably looking for atlantis again...."mutters this as she bites into yet another sandwich, wondering...guiltily if shes eat others portions.

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 05:20 AM
Blink from Kate. "Wait, we're at the bottom? Then how do I keep being able to go outside easy?" And small frown at the Atlantis reference.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 05:21 AM
"Well there is a lift, it takes you through a mountain to an island. Not much of one, mind, but plenty of sun there. Also, there are various means of transportation available, most can get you to sunlight rather swiftly. Johnny has even finished the transporter. It will take you instantly from room to room, including to the lift."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 05:23 AM
"one can do that oneself..."
"with the proper energy..."

with her second sentance she appears sitting on the counter on the other side of the room, smling, the transition barely taking longer then a heartbeat.

KabeRinnaul
07-21-2011, 05:37 AM
To Alex. "I'd like to know more, whenever you get the chance. This might be entertaining."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 05:41 AM
"Once everybody is settled." He tells Charles. "As for food, eat all you want. Alexis is already cooking." he laughs. Sure enough Alexis is cooking up a storm. "She doesn't like cooking, but she dislikes people being hungry even more."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 05:45 AM
glances to see what alexis is cooking then not so subtly digs around in the fridge pulling out the oddest assortment of food you'd never think to put in a meal.

Eggs, cheese, milk, potatoes, brocolli, butter, peanut butter, oil, flour, sugar, any beef or chicken in there, fruit, and other assorted veggies.

"give me 20 minutes...and i'll have a small feast....after that though...I would like to go topside..."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 05:49 AM
The kitchen is full stocked with just about everything, including rare spices. So no worries if something is in it or not. Alex nods and says. "The lift is not far, we can walk it if you want, or you can just tell the base to teleport you there."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 05:51 AM
"I cook to relax...and right now...I need to relax..." she offers a smile to Alex and starts pulling pots and pans out, looking at knives and generally exploring the kitchen.

"Ms. Kate, I would welcome your presence...perhaps we can talk some."

KabeRinnaul
07-21-2011, 05:54 AM
Charles nods to Alex. "I'd also like to have something answered for me, in regards to what I saw in the AML base. Perhaps you or Johnny will be better informed than me."

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 05:56 AM
"I'm a poor cook though." She wanders over, however, to be in better chatting range.

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 05:58 AM
she first begins chopping up veggies carefully but quickly (nothing to do with superhuman anything, its just what RL good cooks can do ;)).

"I am under the impression Ms Kate, that you are an empath of sorts?"

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:02 AM
Alex loosk at Charles "Depends on what you saw. If it is something technical, then yes Johnny would be the best to ask. As for what I am looking for.." he hesitates. "There is a mutant I can not track, and I need to know where they are. I know some place that has the information I seek, but they do not wish me to have it."

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 06:02 AM
"Pretty much. And just Kate is fine. Only people who've ever called me Ms. were students."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:03 AM
"things can't stay hidden for long...not when one wishes to find them. Why is it so hard to get that which you seek?"

Asks this pointedly at Alex, now shredding different cheeses.

((oops didn't see your post khel))

"can you hear these words?" asks this directly to kate through their minds.

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 06:10 AM
She starts. 'Yeah. I hear you.'

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:10 AM
"This place is the only place with the information I need, and they are not willing to share." he shrugs. "I can not force them, nor would I, but if the information can be gotten without anybody harmed..it would be worth it. Normally I am the last person willing to break a law, but this mutant I seek..is dangerous. You have heard of the Incredible Hulk? A comic book being that gets stronger when angry?"

He gets up and paces. "Imagine a person who gets more powerful, and more out of control .. when people around them are angry. The more anger in the area, the stronger they become, the more unable to control themselves they get. A person who would normally not hurt a fly, and who has secluded themselves because of this. I have a way for them to live among others now, however. Just finding them to let them know is the challenge."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:12 AM
"where is this information stored?"

to kate "how trained are you in filtering emotions dear?"

((note: the thoughts and speaking are almost similtanionous))

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:15 AM
He stops dead, looking at Sarlon. "The information is stored in another government facility. Only the NSA knows where this person is, and even with my security clearance..they will not divulge that information."

Kheldarson
07-21-2011, 06:15 AM
Working on it. I still have a tendency to be swayed by the strongest emotions in the area...

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:17 AM
"you are needing someone to hack in? or the old fashioned way?"

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:23 AM
Alex shakes his head. "Johnny can hack just about any computer system on the planet. As much as his powers mimic magic, it is technology he creates that produces the effects..which is why sometimes it can take a long time. No, if it was on a computer I would already have it. I need somebody to get in and out, totally unnoticed."

KabeRinnaul
07-21-2011, 06:23 AM
"Now that definitely has my interest. The best I've managed was with the FBI, and that time... Well, let's not get into that." He pauses. "First things, first, rather than tell what I saw, why not just show you?"

He makes a gesture with his cane, and the area around them becomes a near-perfect imitation of the room he found the mystery device in, showing the six people strapped into the machines being fed green liquid, even including the device itself on the table.

"I'd just like to know what all this is."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:26 AM
sarlon grips the knife just a bit tighter a slight increase in her heartrate at the image before her.

"ilka tuk tak...."

closes her eyes briefly and says to alex, "one does not need to be invisible to be unseen, one just needs to convince others they are simply not there."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:27 AM
Alex and Alexis look perplexed. "Johnny would definitely know more about that then I" admits Alex. "Though I am a scientist, my specialty is engineering, not..that." He turns to Sarlon and nods. "Which is one reason especially I talked the government into letting me give Charles another chance. If anybody can get what I need, he can."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:30 AM
"perhaps we can talk more later...."

Alex, Alexis, and anyone else in the room suddenly notices that Sarlon is no longer in said room, the knife she was using laying on the counter, and everything else the same.

Seconds later she walks back in the room from the door quietly shutting it behind herself.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:34 AM
Alex nods. "You know, I do not know where in the building exactly it is, having two people looking would be better then one."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:37 AM
"I would only require a few days rest, and some sunshine....perhaps you can tell me more details so i may know more of that which you seek."

she tosses the concoction in a rather large baking pan letting loose a mighty yawn as she tops the whole mess with more cheese.

"just needs to be baked for 40 minutes and this is food...may i be shown to quarters? I am rather weary."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:41 AM
He goes to the intercom. "I hope you don't mind, I wish to discuss a bit more with Charles, I'll have Quake show you your room."

He contacts Quake. When Quake shows up though, he is normal looking (not the big behemoth he normally is). "Yeah bossman, whats up?"

"Please show our guest to a free room." indicating Sarlon.

"No problem." Turns to Sarlon. "Follow me when you are ready."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:42 AM
"my you ARE a big one..." smiles fondly and follows quake out the door.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:44 AM
Quake laughs "This? This is nothing. You should see me when not under the effects of this" points to a patch. "Of course," he frowns "my mutation changes something besides my size and strength"

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:48 AM
inclines her head with a gracious smile and follows him to where he leads her, politely waiting.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:53 AM
He shows you your room, then steps back. "I'll only partially change, show you some of what I mean.." he taps the patch and doubles in size. "Drops my intelligence though..when I am full size, I am rather..simple."

KabeRinnaul
07-21-2011, 07:00 AM
Charles nods to Alex. "We can continue the discussion whenever you'd like." He dismisses the illusion. "Though I will say I might have trouble covering a second person with my illusions. And I may have a few requests before I go in."

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Sam yawned and stretched, sitting up from her spot on the floor. Shifting back into human form, she stood up to check on Wolfe.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 04:41 PM
Once the silver was removed, his mutant healing factor slowly started kicking in. Almost no damage can be seen, and the bandage has been removed. Amy must have come back in, but if she did she was very quiet and did not wake Sam

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Sam glances around for a second, not wanting to wake him, but it looked as if he was going to be alright. Still seeing one of thier own hurt was sobering to her.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Wolfe seems a bit surprised to see you there, but he is awake. He looks at his shoulder. "The benefit of having regeneration means I recover fast." he winces. "Just wish that it also kept me from feeling the pain."

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 05:08 PM
"Anything I can do to help?" Sam said. Although she knew more about animal medicine then people medicine.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 05:19 PM
He shakes his head. "Nah, I am an old tough dog. Will take more then a shoulder wound to keep me down." he looks at you. "I was .. sort of surprised to see you stayed here while I was recovering. You..didn't have to do that." then quickly, as if embarrassed "Not that I minded or anything.."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Sarlon wakes later that day and after a hearty breakfast, she begins exploring the compound, staying away (of course) from restricted places and smiling to anyone she may happen to meet.

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Sam blushed. "Oh...I..." She looked at the floor. "I thought it was my fault that you got hurt."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:27 PM
He shakes his head. "No, it was not your fault. The AML is fully to blame for many things, including wounding me."

Meanwhile..
Sarlon's investigation of the place runs into a few problems. One the place is so large it is hard to find anything (which is why it is good that the teleporter was installed). Second, with all the twists and turns she gets lost.

She finds herself in a room made entirely out of glass. On the other side of the glass is water...lots and lots of water. It doesn't look like it is the ocean, however, as it is too bright for what depth they are at. Not to mention the colorful fish that are swimming around. A beautiful blue skinned female is in the water, lazily swimming around. Her hands and feet are webbed.

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:29 PM
places her hand gently on the glass and inclines her head at the thing swimming outside.

"interesting..."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:31 PM
The figure swims up, placing her hand on the glass. You hear a muted "Don't get many visitors in this area."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:32 PM
"I do appologize...I seem to be lost again..."

she looks beyond the swimming thing out further into the water.

"we are underwater...?"

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:34 PM
"We are under an entire ocean, but this habitat is artificial. It was made for some of us who can no longer exist without being in water." Whatever this place is, it is HUGE, and you can not see any end to it.

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:36 PM
"interesting...like the mermaids of ancient legends?"

she glances out again, "how did you end up here?"

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:44 PM
"Something like that." She laughs. "As for how I ended up here, if you mean this base..that is a long story. If you mean in this habitat, there is a small cave nearby that we use for an entrance and an exit."

She shimmers for a second and her skin turns a deep purple. "I was on a ship bound for the orient when the change first occurred. As fate would have it at that precise time a storm struck. It was bad, and the people on the ship blamed me. They attacked me, knocking me overboard..and I sank. I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up I was in the cave I mentioned. A man was watching over me, and helped me recover. He offered me .. sanctuary. A place where I could be safe. At first I was reluctant, wanting to go back home. He didn't try to stop me."

She turns almost dark black. "I wish he had..when I got back to my home. The people there attacked me, probably would have killed me..but the man had followed and stopped them. He brought me back here, and that is my story."

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 06:45 PM
"Thank you. I felt so guilty about it." Sam said, holding back a sniffle.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:47 PM
He winces but gets up, "Now none of that. Lets break out of here before the warden comes back."

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 06:52 PM
she smiles and listens politely faintly growling at the mention of the "normals" treatment of her.

"humans fear that which they cannot explain...it has been that way since the beginning of time..."

she rubs at the scar on her face thoughtfully, "you are born to the water...I am born to the skies..."

she unfurls her wings stretching them thoughtfully, "though i wish i could swim like yourself."

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 06:56 PM
"Are you sure you're alright?" She asked, moving to help him.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 06:57 PM
The woman grins. "Just make it to the cave." She giggles "Poseidon can let you breath under the water." Then she laughs. "He hates when we call him that."

Medial Ward

"I am fine, in an hour I will be full strength." Assures Wolfe. He accepts her help, however. "Still, a little help can go a long way." He smiles wolfishly.

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Sam blushes again and helps steady Wolfe on his feet. "Where to?" She asks.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Wolfe thinks "Guess a long walk by moonlight is out, so how about the kitchen? I am starved."

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 08:33 PM
"A moonlight walk?" Sam shook her head. "Kitchen it is. I'm sure there's something we can rustle up in there."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 08:36 PM
You make it to the Kitchen, which by now would be abandoned (it is the morning after the meeting took place).

Sarlon
07-21-2011, 08:37 PM
you would find the cassarole in the fridge that sarlon made, with a note taped to it that says "bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes enjoy!"

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 08:38 PM
"Okay what do you feel like?" Sam asked, glancing around the kitchen.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 08:41 PM
"Some of that casserole would be great, if it is not too much trouble."

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 08:42 PM
"Oh sure no problem." Sam said, making sure the oven was set properly.

Mytical
07-21-2011, 08:47 PM
While the food is cooked, Wolfe looks around. "Is there anything that you do around here for fun? I like to keep busy, but being new I am still learning the place."

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 08:50 PM
"Oh...umm.." Sam thought for a moment. "Well, there's the sparring rooms, if you want to practice your powers. I like to read, and sometimes watch TV, and there's like a living room-ish kinda place for that. There's a gym too if you're into normal workout type stuff."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 08:57 PM
"My powers are a bit difficult to practice, as I have to get angry..as for working out and the like, that might work. I prefer a long run in a forest, though."

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 09:03 PM
"I don't think there's a forest anywhere near here. You'd have to ask one of the higher ups about that though."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 09:06 PM
He nods "Though I wouldn't put anything past them"

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 09:09 PM
"yeah." Sam nodded. "It's been a long time since I've been in a nice forest."

Mytical
07-21-2011, 09:14 PM
"I'll ask that Alex guy..see if there is one nearby. We will go for a run together, if .. you think you can keep up?" his wolfish grin is back.

Kanalah
07-21-2011, 09:20 PM
"Oh, I'm sure I could keep up with you." Sam grinned back.

Mytical
07-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Over the intercom, Alex announces. "Everybody teleport to room r3. We have a situation."

For those who decide to attend, Alex has a very wide screen television set up, on which you see...dragons. Not 'a dragon', there has to be at least a dozen of them, and they seem to be raiding a small city. The dragons appear to be of multiple kinds. Red, blue, black, green, and white. None span less then a hundred foot long from wing tip to wing tip.

Alex looks around. "I am not sure exactly how this came to be, but I do not think I have to say that this is bad. Very bad."

Johnny asks. "Could it be from the girl? She did create a giant red dragon.."

Alex hesitates. "I do not believe so, there are too many of them. We can not discount the probability however."

Sarlon
07-22-2011, 09:00 PM
sarlon walks in to see the screen filled with dragons and takes a half step back, then takes a deep breath and walks in fully.

"what are they doing? attacking normals?"

Mytical
07-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Alex nods. "I've never seen a mutant that becomes a dragon, let alone the dozen or so here. Also, I am not picking up any mutant abilities from them. I think they really are dragons, just do not ask me how."

Sarlon
07-22-2011, 09:43 PM
"do you think we can reason with them?"

Sarlon is still staring intently at the screen.

Mytical
07-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Alex looks doubtful. "I think it depends. If they are true dragons, perhaps. Dragons are very intelligent creatures. If they are something else, it is hard to tell. Keep in mind, however, that the non metallic dragons were known to be evil..if they are legitimate dragons."

Sarlon
07-22-2011, 09:46 PM
"I would like to volunteer to go with the team to these dragons....please?"

Mytical
07-22-2011, 09:47 PM
Alex nods. "Lets wait to see who else wishes to go"

Kanalah
07-23-2011, 12:10 AM
"Dragons?" Sam whispers to herself. "But how?" She thought of her gryphon, and then tried to force herself into a dragon. All she could manage was a surly looking komodo dragon with tiny bat wings. Sighing in frustration, she looked to Alex.

teh_blumchenkinder
07-23-2011, 01:26 AM
Ananda rushes into the room, looking a little frazzled. "Hey! Don't leave with out me! What's going on?" She looks from Alex to the new... girl.
Ananda smooths down her thin, blond hair and tries not to stare at the newbie's rather large black wings as she introduces herself. "Ananda Brynildson." She holds out a hand, for her to shake, with a smile.
Ananda is shorter than you, by about three inches, and looks very thin. She's dressed in a pullover hoodie and jeans, and... flip-flops.
She then catches sight of Sam and scratches her head, staring. "What?"

Kanalah
07-23-2011, 02:52 AM
Sam looks at the TV screen, then back to Ananda and shrugs, then shifts back to a person. "Dragons."

teh_blumchenkinder
07-23-2011, 03:07 AM
"Dragons." Ananda blinks a few times, but not in confusion.
"Well... we do have some people whose abilities that are only classifiable as magic. Maybe these are actual dragons... and maybe they aren't. What do they do? Just destroy stuff? Where were they first seen? Has anyone tried anything with them yet?"

Sarlon
07-23-2011, 05:43 AM
smiles at the woman with the hand extended, "I am called Sarlon, and ithquent de xsio....if those are dragons....they tend to think of humans as snacks...normal or other..."

teh_blumchenkinder
07-23-2011, 05:47 AM
:) "Good to meet you, Sarlon!"

Mytical
07-23-2011, 09:02 PM
"So far they have just destroyed, and to my knowledge they just appeared very recently. Nothing yet has been tried, as this is the first we've learned about them. I am looking for volunteers to go see what exactly is happening."

teh_blumchenkinder
07-23-2011, 09:26 PM
Ananda nods, "Reconnaissance. Chill."

Sarlon
07-24-2011, 05:17 AM
sarlon nods, "I still wish to go along..."

Mytical
07-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Alex nods and turns to Amy. "I will let our resident expert on dragons take over the briefing."

Amy sighs and nods. "IF these are true dragons, you will be facing creatures like nothing you can imagine, even in your worst nightmares. Near invulnerable, strength beyond measure, magic use, immunity to illusions. Also, although the stomach scales are slightly weaker then the other scales, there is no missing plate or anything that you may have heard. If it comes to battle, we might not be able to win."

Johnny shrugs. "Has that stopped us before?" He opens a portal.

Kanalah
07-24-2011, 09:03 PM
Sam takes a deep breath and looks around to see who else is going.

Mytical
07-24-2011, 09:05 PM
Johnny, Quake, Wolfe, Stalker, Amy, Alex, and Alexis are going.

Sarlon
07-24-2011, 10:15 PM
sarlon is going, she'll step through after at least one person has gone.

Mytical
07-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Amy would go first, and Quake right after Sarlon. Amy knows they can't really hurt her, even if she can't really hurt them. Quake MIGHT be able to do some damage if things go wrong.

teh_blumchenkinder
07-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Ananda will go too. She thinks about getting her gun... but realizes that 1) DRAGONS and 2) she's with other people, so it's not likely that she'll get menaced by non-dragon forces either.

Mytical
07-24-2011, 10:23 PM
On the other side of the portal, it is chaos and destruction. Buildings are barely standing, and there is fire everywhere. What is left of helicopters and tanks litter the street..apparently the military tried to intervene..and had absolutely no luck. The creatures are even bigger then imagined, some enormous. One is easily three times the size of the others, and the most likely to be in charge. It is a bright crimson red.

teh_blumchenkinder
07-24-2011, 10:26 PM
"Shit." Ananda looks around for cover, and moves towards it at a not-run, seeing as these are predators and most likely able to notice motion better than distinct objects.

Kanalah
07-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Sam crouched down, trying her best to stay with the group.

Kheldarson
07-25-2011, 01:29 AM
((And I think we can safely assume Kate's sitting this one out. So if there's anything that needs her, just let me know.))

KabeRinnaul
07-25-2011, 01:52 AM
Charles makes it to the room Alex named rather late to join the others, and sighs at that. Not that he wanted to go along, of course, he's not in the habit of risking his life to fight giant armored flying flamethrowers. He had just wanted to ask Alex about that infiltration mission.

Ah well. He may as well watch and try to decide what's actually going on out there. He sincerely doubted there were actual flesh-and-blood magical manifestations of some storybook creature. That stretched belief a bit more than he'd like.

Sarlon
07-25-2011, 06:05 AM
sarlon crouches down next to Amy, pulling her wings in tightly so not to be seen so easily.

"big red and ugly is probably the leader...so whats the plan?"

Mytical
07-26-2011, 01:01 PM
Amy blinks, rubs her eyes, and blinks again. "I have bad news, those are real dragons. I recognize them from my own dimension. Which means some idiot has opened the gateway again."

The dragons have almost totally leveled the city, and are pretty much ignoring the group. A few are herding some of the survivors like cattle, probably for food later.

Amy looks at the group, "The big one is called Scorch by all but other dragons. I can't pronounce his dragon name, and calling him Scorch to his face is a bad idea. They are intelligent, even if a bit evil..we MIGHT be able to make a deal with them. As long as nobody insults them, there is a chance. The only other option is taking out Scorch. Take him down, the others will flee. If you think you can somehow keep the others occupied..I can make him run. Will take quite a while however. He can't really hurt me, but since the portal is open..I can hurt him."

At the base.

Frost finds Charles. "Alex wants us to go over the retrieval of the information he needs. We have a few blueprints, schematics, and security feeds to go over if you want."

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 01:03 PM
"so how do you talk to a thing that looks at you as just a light snack?"

nods her head listening intently.

Mytical
07-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Amy laughs. "Vanity is the weakness of all dragons, lots of flattery goes a long long way. They love gold, jewels, and the like. If we can offer them enough, they will leave."

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 01:06 PM
".......yeah....let me just pull that out of the usual place."

chuckles softly and glances up at the dragons.

"so do we go to them?"

Mytical
07-26-2011, 01:12 PM
She nods. "We will try the diplomatic approach first. He knows me, so he will let me and any with me approach him. However, the rest should be ready if things go wrong."

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 01:13 PM
"may i go with you? I don't think it can be to easy talking with them...."

Mytical
07-26-2011, 01:14 PM
She nods. "Everybody else, wait here. I can protect myself and one, but no more." she starts walking toward the large red dragon.

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 01:15 PM
nods and unfurls her wings as a sign of nonaggression (showing no weapons...etc.), then proceeds to walk a few steps behind amy.

Mytical
07-26-2011, 01:23 PM
You pass through the damage and destruction. It takes a little to reach the large dragon. As you approach the dragon starts shrinking, until he is humanoid..though he still has his scales. His whole body is red, and his eyes are pure black. "The human with the white hand? I thought never to see you again."

"Scorch, I hoped never to see you..ever." Amy had told you earlier that it was a bad idea to insult him, and that he hated the name Scorch.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT! My name is Sventar." He growls.

"I can't pronounce that." she shrugs. "We have come to make a deal."

He waves her off. "Did you bring me a tribute? A snack perhaps?" He is looking right at Sarlon."

KabeRinnaul
07-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Charles nods to Frost. "Gladly. It sounds a lot better than being out in that. Though I may still want some other things before we begin, but let's start with the information you already have for me."

Mytical
07-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Headquarters

Frost and blaze lays out the blueprints. "It is complete, something like this is easy for Johnny and Rob to retrieve, don't think they even broke a sweat."

Using the security files, etc it is not hard to figure out what security is where in the building. Some of them might be an issue (like the ones that you have to put a code into). Blaze hands you a picture of the file called "Tic Toc". "Here is what you would be looking for. The person it leads to might not be able to help, but Alex wants to know for certain he can't."

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 08:59 PM
sarlon stands a little taller acting indignet, then before she can stop herself she opens her mouth and says...

"shilta vi shounten renthisj persvek dout kurjh xanalre tilsin?"

a look of amazement crossing her own face.

Mytical
07-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Scorch hisses "Si mi ti vi tilsin, wux hairless lup'ra." ((I am not a lizard, you hairless ape - Translation) then his actually smiles and says "wux renthisj darastrix algbo ihk vi scaleless ir. Wux nomag renthisj" ((You speak dragon well for a scaleless one. You may speak.))

Meanwhile Back at the headquarters, Kate bumps into Whisper (not literally of course). She is having a snack in the kitchen, but looks kind of forlorn.

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 09:14 PM
"kii re wux tenpiswo? kii re wux sventir nomeno munthrek taoul?"

she crosses her arms over her chest and glances at amy wondering what her reaction was.

Mytical
07-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Scorch gets really close, heat rising from his body. "Wer plisoiv meageic coi. Yth tir ti visidark wer plisoiv." ((The Mistress commands it. We do not question the mistress))

Amy curses. "We are in real trouble. We won't be able to make a deal with them."

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 09:28 PM
"svaklar ui nomeno plisoiv jaka tilsin? vur si siofmea wux jahen wer jennu sventar, kii vaex ekess vi plisoiv?"

Mytical
07-26-2011, 09:35 PM
He unfurls his wings, looking rather..perturbed. "You presume too much, I enjoy a good banter, but you are very close to really becoming a snack." in perfect 'common'.

Amy holds out her hand "She means no disrespect, Scorch. Let me do the explanation."

"Very well, but do not call me Scorch!"

Amy chuckles, looking at Sarlon. "I like you, anybody who can tweak Scorch is awesome. His mistress..is hard to explain. If you believe in only one god, this will be hard to explain. Her name is Takhesis, a goddess of dragons. Five heads, each one color of the evil dragons. Unlike the gods of this world, our gods speak to us. I follow Tyr, who is a strong ally to Behamut..the god of good dragons."

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 09:40 PM
"so a pissed off goddess sent him here with his.....erm.....friends? to wreak havoc on a world not their own....dear ancients I though almira was snippy."

turns to scorch and inclines her head slightly, looking unabashed but understanding.

"sia baclax tilsin, si ornla ti tolka ekess renthisj tortune di vi rilnom ekess sia usjalil almira."

Mytical
07-26-2011, 09:46 PM
"Tak is not snippy, she is vile and evil..through and through" notes Amy. The dragon seems to preen himself at that.

"Yes, she is isn't she." he is practically grinning. He turns to Sarlon. "Coi ui kruth, svanoa ui ir hefoc wux supposed ekess kampiun?" ((It is ok, how is one like you supposed to understand?)). "So now you know, that only by destroying us can we leave. You do not have the power to do that, if you are wise..you will leave."

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 09:48 PM
bristles at seeming to be talked down to but waits on what amy will say/do.

Mytical
07-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Amy looks at Sarlon. "We have to get back to the others, we don't want to overstay our welcome. There is another way to handle this, but it will be a bit..crazy for those who go."

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 09:55 PM
"sure..long as I can come back too.....overgrown lizards...ugh...."

Mytical
07-26-2011, 09:58 PM
She nods. "Oh we will be back, but if things go right..we will be back with help."

Sarlon
07-26-2011, 11:58 PM
sarlon follows amy pondering in her mind how she knew that language.

Mytical
07-27-2011, 12:04 AM
When you get back to the group Amy begins to talk. "We need to retreat for now, we can not take them, nor deal with them. Even if we could, what is behind it is beyond us. We need to get to my dimension, find the castle, and bring back help. It won't be easy. I don't even know what the dimension will do to anybody who goes. However, unless we can alert my friends that we have dragons to deal with, we can not win. I need help, lots of it, if I am to make it to the castle, and things will be .. different where we go."

Kanalah
07-27-2011, 03:03 AM
Sam watched Amy and Sarlon, an idea forming in her head. "So I can't just go up and touch one? They are real, you said so."

Mytical
07-27-2011, 04:54 PM
Amy nods "If you can get close enough, you can touch one. I don't know exactly what that would accomplish, and I know a much safer way to touch a dragon. I want us to go to my dimension..and do some recruiting. Other good dragons, and if we can reach Sparrowflight..my old friends. It is a long and dangerous journey, however."

Kanalah
07-27-2011, 05:08 PM
"If I can touch it, I can become it." Sam explained. "Then we can fight fire with fire-literally. But if your way is safer, then I'll wait."

Mytical
07-27-2011, 05:11 PM
"The dragons I know wouldn't be trying to fry you while you tried to touch them. It is your decision of course. Would you wish to try to journey with me to try to reach Sparrowflight?"

Sarlon
07-27-2011, 05:49 PM
"I would go gladly..."

Kheldarson
07-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Meanwhile Back at the headquarters, Kate bumps into Whisper (not literally of course). She is having a snack in the kitchen, but looks kind of forlorn.

"Hey, Whisper. How are you?" Sits down next to the girl.

Mytical
07-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Amy nods "The base has a portal we can use, lets head back."

At the base.

Whisper sighs and using telepathy thinks "Last night my dreams created a porcupine..in my bed. That was .. painful.

Kanalah
07-27-2011, 06:15 PM
"Okay, I'm in." Sam says.

Kheldarson
07-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Blink, mild snerk at the mental image, and says, "I'm sorry dear. Sounds funny just hearing about it, but I'm sure it hurt. Did you get someone to look at your injuries?"

Mytical
07-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Johnny reopens the portal to the headquarters.

Meanwhile..

She nods "One of the doctors was found, and looked at it. Nothing serious thankfully. Just am tired of not having any control of my powers.

Kheldarson
07-27-2011, 06:22 PM
"Well, maybe I could help you a little. I mean, I'm no expert, but my powers are also of the mental variety. Maybe we could work something out."

KabeRinnaul
07-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Charles looks over the layout, looking for places that looked likely to be hard-copy file storage. "Do we know if they have any mutants working for them?"

Mytical
07-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Whisper hugs Kate "Sorry, but that would be great. Mostly it is my emotions, when they get away from me, and I go to sleep..my dreams get odd. When they get odd, things appear out of nowhere.

Elsewhere

Frost nods "They do have a few with very minor abilities that are not normal, but mostly what we call class 3 mutants. Things like slightly increased strength, speed, and the like. Of course, that is what we KNOW, not all mutants admit they are mutants."

Kheldarson
07-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Kate hugs her back. "Well, lucky for you, emotions seem to definitely be my thing. You want to talk about them?"

Mytical
07-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Whisper looks a bit embarrassed "I am in a strange place, with strangers. I don't even really know Stalker that well, but more then anybody else."

KabeRinnaul
07-27-2011, 06:35 PM
"That's what really concerns me. Would it be possible to get me a tracking device like the AML use? I think that girl was getting one for Johnny when I first arrived, and I imagine he could replicate it. Mutants with telepathic abilities are the best defense against my illusions, so it might be best if I try to avoid other mutants entirely."

Mytical
07-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Frost nods. "He should be back shortly, and I doubt it would be a problem. You can also seek out the one called Rob, think he is working with Johnny on everything."

Kheldarson
07-27-2011, 06:46 PM
"Maybe whenever Johnny gets back we can get you something to help you talk with everybody else since you don't actually talk. That would help a bit, right?"

KabeRinnaul
07-27-2011, 06:47 PM
"I'll just wait for Johnny. It's not like I'm starting this minute or anything."

Mytical
07-27-2011, 06:49 PM
About that time a portal opens, and everybody (who is coming) steps through.

KabeRinnaul
07-29-2011, 01:08 AM
And Charles, having no interest in creatures that can literally cook him as soon as breathe on him and consider him food, will go about finding Johnny and getting himself a mutant tracker.

Kheldarson
07-29-2011, 01:12 AM
Kate wraps an arm around Whisper. "Let's go see if anybody's around."

Kanalah
07-29-2011, 02:46 AM
A large wolf turns a corner and bounds down the hallway towards Kate and Whisper. Remembering the lesson from last time, Sam thinks "Kaaaate!! Whisper!!" so as not to scare them.

Kheldarson
07-29-2011, 03:01 AM
Kate smiles. "Hi Sam."

Mytical
07-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Charles locates Johnny just as Johnny locates Kate, Whisper, and Sam.

Kanalah
07-29-2011, 12:54 PM
Sam wags her tail happily and sits down next to Whisper. She was about to tell them the news when she saw Johnny.

Sarlon
07-29-2011, 03:50 PM
after confering with amy as to when and where to meet, Sarlon begins wandering around again, knowing the best way to learn a place is to get lost.

teh_blumchenkinder
07-31-2011, 02:01 AM
Ananda, having observed the strange encounter with the dragons (and all the devastation), had told Amy that she'd come with, and is equipping herself accordingly. If she encounters Sarlon, she'll tag along and talk her ear off while asking nosy questions of her own. :D

Sarlon
07-31-2011, 04:03 AM
while shy, sarlon answers what she can....but its soon evident that she has a few memory problems.

example...where shes from, any family, etc, mostly long term memory just short of awakening inside the place that they found her.

KabeRinnaul
07-31-2011, 06:02 AM
Unless Johnny's occupied with the girls, Charles will approach him. "Could I ask a favor of you? It's in regards to this job Alex has me doing."

Mytical
07-31-2011, 06:31 AM
He nods. "I have some time. What can I do for you?"

teh_blumchenkinder
07-31-2011, 06:54 AM
Long-term memory/past stuff, huh?
Would she remember what she likes to do? Does stuff like technology even feel right? (Which kinds, etc.)
She might try to teach you poker, depending on how much time they have.
Sarlon gets an earful of amnesia theory, as well as some of the more interesting aspects of human mutation discoveries... "But... even though that anti-mutagen stuff worked on you, you don't seem like you're like most other mutants. Kinda like me... but again, different."
If Sarlon asks, Ananda will do her best to describe what she can do.

Kanalah
07-31-2011, 03:19 PM
The wolf tilted her head and looks at Kate and Whisper before looking back at Charles.

KabeRinnaul
07-31-2011, 05:20 PM
"Alex has me doing some covert work for him, and I'm concerned about the possibility of meeting a mutant who can counteract my own powers while doing the job. So I was hoping you could get me a device similar to those AML mutant trackers."

Mytical
07-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Johnny thinks. "I've figured out how they work, for the most part, but it would be awhile before being able to reproduce one. However, I don't need the original anymore, and have managed to put it back together. Let me have somebody bring it to you." He calls Rob and asks him to find the device and bring it to Charles. "It's going to take some doing to make more..there is a very rare element in it, one difficult to get a hold of."

It takes about 10 minutes for Rob to locate the device and bring it to Charles.

Kheldarson
08-01-2011, 01:32 AM
"And we were wondering if you could rig up something that could speak for Whisper here. So she won't be limited in conversation."

Kanalah
08-01-2011, 02:02 AM
'I can take care of Whisper.' Sam thought. 'If it's alright with Johnny.'

Kheldarson
08-01-2011, 04:17 AM
"Why would you need to take care of her, Sam? I'm just asking if he could rig up a speaking box or computer or something since she doesn't trust her own voice."

Sarlon
08-01-2011, 04:29 AM
sarlon pursed her lips in thought, before speaking slowly.

"I remember my name, I have some idea of what I can do....but beyond that...."

she gives a small shrug of her shoulders.

Kanalah
08-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Sam whimpered and turned to walk away.

Mytical
08-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Johnny nods "I can. With magic and science combined there is not much that can not be done. I just don't know how long it will take. She will probably need all the help she can get until then. You might also want to talk to Amy, her type of magic is much different then my own, and who knows what she can accomplish. She should be in the west section training room. You might want to hurry though, she is leaving very soon."

Johnny turns to Sam. "Wolfe was looking for you earlier, something about a race you owe him? I think he might be in that training room also."

Kanalah
08-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Sam stopped and turned her head, then nodded and continued trotting down the hall to the training rooms.

Mytical
08-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Sam finds Wolfe talking with Amy, as Sam comes in he grins and comes over. "I am going with Amy to the other dimension. There are many forests there, we can race there if you feel up to it. Stalker is going also, something about magic there that might help Whisper." He shrugs.

Kanalah
08-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Sam nods and then sits down with a sigh, watching the others plan and talk.

Mytical
08-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Wolfe sits next to Same "What is wrong?" (remember he can only speak 'wolf')

Kanalah
08-01-2011, 11:51 PM
'I just.' She pauses to gather her thoughts. 'I don't feel useful. Like I help at all.'

KabeRinnaul
08-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Charles takes the tracker from Rob and then heads to find Alex again. He has one last request before he starts planning how he'll do the job.

Mytical
08-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Wolfe nods. "We are surrounded by people who can do amazing things, and it can feel like we do not belong. What you do is important, perhaps more important then anything else. You and Kate are the heart of this group. That is big. That is important. Others might have bigger powers, others might have better skills. What they don't have is that compassion to guide them. We need people like you and Kate, to keep us from losing ourselves and becoming somebody like the AML. Besides, you are stronger then you think."


Meanwhile..

Charles finds Alex. Something seems to be wrong for just a moment. He seems so weak and sickly. As soon as he is aware somebody is in the room, however, that weakness vanishes.

Kanalah
08-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Sam flicked her ears backwards, then back forwards as she thought. 'You really believe that?' She thinks.

Mytical
08-02-2011, 07:21 PM
He shakes his head. "No, I don't think it. I know it."

Kanalah
08-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Sam was really glad for her fur, but her face still felt hot. She laid down and rested her head on her paws. 'Oh...okay.'

Mytical
08-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Amy makes an announcement over the intercom. "For those going with us to get help, please report to me within the next two hours"

Sarlon
08-02-2011, 07:37 PM
sarlon scratches her head hearing the annoncement wondering WHERE exactly amy was in order to report to her. She then goes looking for someone to ask directions, or at least instructions on how to work that telepoder thingy she had been told about earlier...

Kanalah
08-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Sam waited for a few moments then got to her feet. 'So you're coming too, right?' She thought to Wolfe as she started walking towards Amy.

Mytical
08-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Since she has been walking aimlessly, she finds herself in front of Amy before she finds anybody to ask her where Amy is.

KabeRinnaul
08-03-2011, 06:41 AM
"Coming down with something, Alex?"

Mytical
08-03-2011, 02:37 PM
*He chuckles a bit* "Since nineteen eighty six. Radiation poisoning. Though me and Alexis has never been ourselves radioactive, our powers came from radiation. She is as healthy as I am sickly, however. What can I do for you?"

Sarlon
08-04-2011, 12:19 AM
sarlon comes up short of just bumping into amy and shakes her head.

"um...I seem to be lost...again. I heard your announcement and would like to put my name forward as those who would like to go as well. I believe Ananada wished to go as well....but he up and left me talking to thin air."

chuckles slightly to herself and shakes her head in thought.

KabeRinnaul
08-04-2011, 03:09 AM
"I'm planning on scouting out the building I'm supposed to be entering, myself. Which would be greatly simplified were I to basically come and go at my leisure. But the guards I dealt with upon my release described this as just a parole, and that I would be closely watched. I'm just wondering how restricted my movements really are."

Mytical
08-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Alex looks at Charles. "You are free to come and go as you please. You are no longer in a prison. Even if that means you walk out the door and never come back. I am sure if you do, in time somebody will come after you..but it will not be us." he hobbles over to a table. "This is a last chance, what you do with it is your decision."

He coughs a little more. "So to answer your question, nobody will be looking over your shoulder."

((Edit:))

Meanwhile ...

Amy nods. "It is that time. I will open the portal. It will stay open for an hour, anybody not through it in that time..will not be able to follow." She opens the portal..and steps through.

Kanalah
08-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Sam's wolfy ears perked up. She started trotting towards the portal, then thinking better of it, reverted back to human form before she reached it.

Mytical
08-04-2011, 08:25 PM
As Sam steps through the portal, she feels powerful magic surround her, envelop her. It lifts her up into the air, she feels her old self sort of melt away, and then be reformed. As she comes out to the other side, her clothing has changed. She is wearing the hide of a bear, a helm shaped like a wolf, and carrying a quarterstaff. She feels a presence in her mind, something familiar and comforting. Standing next to her is a powerful looking dire wolf, and the presence in her mind is coming from it.

Wolfe seems to have gone through a very similar process, including what he is wearing. On his shoulder, however, is a hawk. Amy however....

Standing about 6'6", clad in what appears almost golden plate armor from the neck down. On the front of her plate is an Arrow pointing up. In one hand is a rather large mace with a faint blue hue aura around it. In the other is a shield with a white fist emblazoned on it.

Kanalah
08-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Sam blinks and looks down at the wolf. "Okay?"

Mytical
08-04-2011, 08:46 PM
She receives a comforting thought, but not words. Just sort of a 'it's ok' type thing. It comes over and rubs its head against her hand comfortingly.

Kanalah
08-04-2011, 08:49 PM
She absently pets the wolf, then realizes that she's wearing fur instead of a t-shirt and jeans. Blushing a bit, she realizes that she's actually in pretty good shape and wonders what exactly was in that portal.

Then she also wonders what Wolfe thinks.

Mytical
08-04-2011, 08:52 PM
At first he seems to be more worried about how he has changed, then he looks at Sam. With a wolfish smile he says "This world agrees with you. Though the pointed ears is new."

Kanalah
08-04-2011, 09:16 PM
She reaches up. "Okay that is weird. I'm like a naked wolf, yeah..." She looks towards Amy. "So this is home, huh? Seems like a nice place."

Sarlon
08-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Sarlon steps through the portal as well following close behind amy.

Mytical
08-05-2011, 12:09 AM
Sarlon experiences the same thing as Sam, and comes out the other side of the portal wearing a violet robe, holding a long staff with a violet colored gem at it's head. Her height is closer to about 6' now, her skin slightly greyish, and she has pointed ears. A tiara with another (but smaller) purple gem adorns her head.

KabeRinnaul
08-05-2011, 12:58 AM
Charles nods. "Very good to know." And heads out to review the maps again before starting on the job.

Mytical
08-05-2011, 01:03 AM
From everything he sees, it should be a walk in the park.

Sarlon
08-05-2011, 01:05 AM
"a...DRESS....what is this magic!?"

sarlon almost daintily holds the robes away from her.

"dear ancients...impractical..."

((and how'd you guess I like purple? :P))

teh_blumchenkinder
08-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Ananda, who had left Sarlon to snag just one more thing from her room, comes back and finds her talking with Amy.
Having remembered her extra notebook rather abruptly, she blushes once she remembers that she didn't actually tell Sarlon where she had gone.
She apologizes once she gets the chance, and, after examining the portal briefly, steps through.
(she has a backpack on, fwiw)

Kanalah
08-05-2011, 01:56 AM
Sam looks around at everyone. "So what's the plan?" She asks Amy. "And how exactly does all of this work?"

Mytical
08-05-2011, 01:58 AM
On the other side of the portal..Ananda has dark skin, white hair, pointed ears..wearing a thick black hood, and black robes. She has a staff with a sapphire head, and a necklace with a sapphire gem.

Amy shrugs. "I've never had people from your world visit mine. However, from what I know..you will learn soon enough. Some force will guide you."

teh_blumchenkinder
08-05-2011, 02:08 AM
Although she was warned about the change, and was expecting it, it's still pretty startling. She spends a few moments poking at various things, and checking if she still has her bag-- and yes... she does rather like the cloak and robes. ((I presume the hood is attached to a cloak?))
"Wait, what? Force?" Ananda looks around nervously for a dragon or bandits, thinking back to video games she's played.
"Is there anything we should know about local politics? Like... I guess I'm a dark elf? Are they evil here or something?" she asks, rubbing her right ear's tip.
((what's the weather like? and the terrain?))

Mytical
08-05-2011, 02:10 AM
"They are considered such, but most know that no race..even something as hated as say goblins, has one alignment. As for the force, do not worry, it is a neutral force and will only help you to understand your powers."

Also anything you brought through is not with you...though it will return when you do.

((Give me a second and I will have a decent description of the area up..I am running short on time for tonight though))

Sarlon
08-05-2011, 02:12 AM
"so....the force....like star wars?"

keeps the most innocect looking face like its the most reasonable question in the world.

teh_blumchenkinder
08-05-2011, 02:15 AM
"Wait what?" Ananda is now thoroughly confused, and looks from Sarlon to Amy.

Mytical
08-05-2011, 02:18 AM
Amy chuckles. "Depends on how you look at things. It is hard to explain, but just call it magic."

Facing east from where you are standing, one would see a lot of sand and rocks. As far as the eye could see. To the North is a large body of water. The south and west are flat plains with a few hills and mountains dotting the landscape. No trees can be seen. The group is on top of a small hill, with odd runestones encircling them. It is very bright and sunny, with zero clouds in the sky.