PDA

View Full Version : Fuck me delicately with a roto-tiller

Irving Patrick Freleigh
04-12-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm on my last day off this week, which figures to be the pisser to end all pissers.

Super Duper Uber Mega Super Stupendous Lowest Prices of the Season sale starts Thursday, and I'm working carryouts. After I had been lead to believe I'd just be doing price accuracy instead (long story there). Oh well, if carryouts are going to be through the roof, might as well have somebody competent doing them.

Lawn and garden is scrambling to get the garden center outside set up because we want to open Thursday. They still have several pallets of merchandise in the back.

And the forklift chooses last weekend to pop a hydraulic line. :cry: When I left work yesterday it still hadn't been fixed.

Please burn something in effigy for me.

Syriilord
04-12-2011, 09:52 PM
*Burns Irv's Store's Management (the bad ones) in effigy*

MoonCat
04-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Lawn and garden is scrambling to get the garden center outside set up because we want to open Thursday. They still have several pallets of merchandise in the back

Ah, yes, the beginning of Lawn Worshipping season. The frenzy begins!

Irving Patrick Freleigh
04-13-2011, 10:36 PM
And one of the floor people scheduled to work tomorrow has been sick the past few days. Didn't come to work Tuesday, and left early today. I doubt she comes in tomorrow.

If anybody needs me, I'll be burying myself alive.

Becks
04-14-2011, 02:23 AM
I need you, Irv!!!

Who am I going to stalk if you're not around?

CrazedClerkthe2nd
04-14-2011, 04:50 AM
Irv you come up with the best thread titles ever.

Racket_Man
04-16-2011, 07:48 AM
Please do not kill me PLEASE????? I looked at the Super Duper Uber Mega Super Stupendous Lowest Prices of the Season Clearance Swamp flyer we got in the mail and I saw some things I needed. great prices on all items.

Food Lady
04-16-2011, 08:31 AM
Please do not kill me PLEASE????? I looked at the Super Duper Uber Mega Super Stupendous Lowest Prices of the Season Clearance Swamp flyer we got in the mail and I saw some things I needed. great prices on all items. I guess I need to look at it. But we won't be bothering Irv at his store--too far away.

Becks
04-16-2011, 05:16 PM
But we won't be bothering Irv at his store--too far away.

Sure we can!! R_M can swing over and pick up me and Bella, then we'll hit A-ton and grab you.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

dalesys
04-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Sure we can!! R_M can swing over and pick up me and Bella, then we'll hit A-ton and grab you.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!
You are going to wear vulture costumes and croak "Bring out your died dead!", aren't you?:angel:

Bella_Vixen
04-17-2011, 02:14 AM
I guess I need to look at it. But we won't be bothering Irv at his store--too far away.

*pout*

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

I'm down with this.

You are going to wear vulture costumes and croak "Bring out your died dead!", aren't you?:angel:

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becks
04-17-2011, 04:16 AM

You have to ask? :p

Pimento
04-17-2011, 05:50 AM
Ok seriously Irv, how do you make anything involving a roto tiller delicate?

I appreciate the work story, but this has been on my mind since i read this post this morning :P

Salted Grump
04-17-2011, 06:17 AM
Ease it in first, then turn it on?

Irving Patrick Freleigh
04-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Thanks to next week's truck schedule necessitating some schedule shuffling, I got today off. After the last three days, I'm glad to get it. Even though I have to get to bed in a few hours for my shift tomorrow. :|

Didn't encounter much of anything sucky personally, just ran my ass off. A couple female co-workers of mine ended up having to wait on somebody I've affectionately named Mr. Sex, because he apparently had the letters S-E-X tattooed on his knuckles.

And he made fairly inappropriate remarks to said co-workers as they were loading up his stuff. Did I mention he was about 70 or so?

Also some pissing and moaning from various people because we ran out of ad items. Which is to be expected--I mean we do run these sales to actually sell things.

Mytical
04-18-2011, 05:30 AM
I mean we do run these sales to actually sell things.

Really? What a concept, here I thought the ads were meant to scare people away. :roll: Seriously though, I think some SC's just imagine a huge warehouse attached by some secret portal or something with endless amounts of everything.