PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious exchange

Food Lady
04-16-2011, 08:38 AM
So I was on a register at one point today and got a couple maybe my age or a bit older. I hit total and there was that pause where we're not sure who's paying. She leaned against the counter, which seemed to be a cue, and he pulled out his wallet. I commented that I liked how that worked, and that I didn't have one of him; I have to buy my own stuff. Laughter. Then he says, "You don't have one of me?....Well, in case she kicks the bucket, give me your number." She and I were :lol: I said he was gonna be in trouble when they got home and she replied he might kick the bucket then. :lol: Wish all my customers were so fun.

Mytical
04-16-2011, 08:50 AM
Fun/interesting customers can always make a persons day. Now .. if only there were more of them :). Hmm wonder how hard Marmalady would kick me in the shin if I did something like that...:devil:

Marmalady
04-16-2011, 08:50 PM
wonder how hard Marmalady would kick me in the shin if I did something like that...:devil:

Try it and see.........:angel:

bainsidhe
04-17-2011, 07:49 AM
I'd sometimes have similar exchanges with customers. Until one day where a woman leaned against her guy and gushed how he always bought stuff because he was a wonderful boyfriend who indulged her whereas her husband was a jerk. :eek: :o

Teskeria
04-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Fun/interesting customers can always make a persons day. Now .. if only there were more of them :). Hmm wonder how hard Marmalady would kick me in the shin if I did something like that...:devil:

In the shin? Wow she's nice. The shin isn't where I would hit :devil: But then my nickname with family/friends is The Queen of Cruelty (no nothing to do with S&M)