PDA

View Full Version : Not what you want to wake up to.

tigger222
09-20-2011, 02:48 AM
So this morning my brothers new to him truck was stolen out of his driveway. And by new to him I mean he hasn't even had it a month. I will never get why some people feel like taking something that isn't theirs.

Moosenogger
09-20-2011, 02:51 AM
Did they hotwire it? A bit weird that they'd take it right out of the driveway. And stupid. Very stupid.

Did your brother file a police report? It's a small chance, but they might be able to find the people who took it.

tigger222
09-20-2011, 03:04 AM
Yeah he did. And yes it was hotwired. He is hoping that he gets it back soon.

Andara Bledin
09-20-2011, 03:50 AM
Are you sure that the former owner didn't come by with a spare key?

^-.-^

tigger222
09-20-2011, 04:11 AM

^-.-^

I don't know why they would do that but I'm pretty sure that they didn't.

Crossbow
09-20-2011, 01:04 PM

^-.-^

If there was any broken glass, it would kind of rule that out. Why break a window to get in if you have a key? Not that a hotwire job couldn't be done without breaking the window, of course...

Was there any broken glass?

tigger222
10-01-2011, 01:21 AM
I don't know if there was broken glass and he doesn't want to talk about it with me especially since they found it today and according to him: "So they found my truck, er what's left of my truck.. To quote the police "burned to a crisp" so much so they had to pull the cab and bed off to get the vin# off of it". So now they are looking for a new one and my sister in law told him this one has to have a backseat for the carseat so I don't know what they are going to do. I'll update again when I find out.

tropicsgoddess
10-01-2011, 02:01 AM
OMG...I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's truck. :(

XCashier
10-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Aw, man. That really sucks about your brother's truck. Something similar happened to my brother's car many years ago. Why people do this stuff, I will never understand. :no: