PDA

View Full Version : TV show and Movie Trivia game

HappyFun Ball
12-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Yeah, yeah.. Me and my games.

Ok..

What brand of beer do each of this characters drink: Peter Griffin, Hank Hill and Homer Simpson.

DaDairyDruid
12-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Pawtucket Partiot, Alamo, Duff

what is the Munsters address?

MoonCat
12-01-2011, 12:59 AM
1313 Mockingbird Lane

What was Samantha Stephens' father's first name?

taxguykarl
12-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Maurice (Sir, to Derwood:lol:).

What breed is Buck Bundy? and Lucky?

Monica
12-01-2011, 07:51 PM
A sheepdog.

What was Hannibal's (from the A-Team) favorite saying?

DaDairyDruid
12-01-2011, 08:10 PM
I LOVE it when a plan comes together

What Classic Sci-Fi movie is based on Shakespeare's "The Tempest"

AnaKhouri
12-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Forbidden Planet. With super young Leslie Nielson!

Which ultra-famous Japanese film actor played Toranaga in the miniseries Shogun?

EricKei
12-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Toshiro Mifune.

What voice-over role did Mark Hamill play in many of the animated Batman shows and one-shot videos?

DaDairyDruid
12-01-2011, 09:33 PM
The Joker

what is the only Disney Animated movie to get a PG rating (also regarded as the worst of the Disney Animated Movies)

Sheldonrs
12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
A sheepdog.

...?

Actually, Buck Bundy was a Briard. :-)

Chanlin
12-01-2011, 10:49 PM
what is the only Disney Animated movie to get a PG rating (also regarded as the worst of the Disney Animated Movies)

Not sure what you might be thinking of, but first that comes to mind is The Black Cauldron was the First, but not the only. But there have been other "animated" movies since then with a PG rating. Mars Needs Moms was another (probably more terrible than the black cauldron too). James and the Giant Peach was also PG that I can recall off the top of my head, but that one was actually good :) and all of the films that Disney licensed from Hayao Miayazaki were PG :p

Who said "I thought I'd die before I ever got a compliment." Just before being shot and killed?

DaDairyDruid
12-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Mars Needs Moms was another (probably more terrible than the black cauldron too). James and the Giant Peach was also PG that I can recall off the top of my head, but that one was actually good :) and all of the films that Disney licensed from Hayao Miayazaki were PG :p
?

Mars needs Moms, James and the Giant Peach and the Miyazaki films were NOT made by Disney, only released through them, but yes I was refering to the Black Cauldron

MoonCat
12-02-2011, 02:54 AM
OK, another question:

Who was Claymore Gregg?

Bonus points: Who played him?

Ironclad Alibi
12-02-2011, 02:57 AM
Who said "I thought I'd die before I ever got a compliment." Just before being shot and killed?

Tony DiNozzo (NCIS) played by Robert Wagner

What role did Patrick Stewart have in a science fiction movie based on a famous novel prior to Star Trek The Next Generation?

AnaKhouri
12-02-2011, 03:09 AM
I don't know Mooncat's question but Stewart played Gurney Halleck in David Lynch's version of Dune. And he has hair! I'll let Mooncat's question stand, since I don't know it.

Ree
12-02-2011, 03:25 AM
OK, another question:

Who was Claymore Gregg?

Bonus points: Who played him?Charles Nelson Reilly played Claymore Gregg, an uptight and stingy landlord or accountant or something in the TV show "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir". He was related to the ghost, I think.

Tony DiNozzo (NCIS) played by Robert WagnerPretty sure it was Kate Todd who said that to Tony just before she was killed.

In the show Cheers, what was the name of the bar that always played practical jokes on the gang at Cheers?

Chanlin
12-02-2011, 04:14 AM
Pretty sure it was Kate Todd who said that to Tony just before she was killed.

Aye this is the correct answer. Kate to Tony and Gibbs just before Ari shoots her :)

In the show Cheers, what was the name of the bar that always played practical jokes on the gang at Cheers?

Gary's Old Place or Old Towne (can't recall off the top of my head, but i know its Gary's)

In what universe/series will you find advertisements for fruity oaty bars?

dragon_wings
12-02-2011, 04:32 AM
In what universe/series will you find advertisements for fruity oaty bars?

Firefly/Serenity *is a huge Joss Whedon fan*

What tv show is the song 'F.U.N.' from? ^_^

El Pollo Guerrera
12-02-2011, 05:41 AM
What tv show is the song 'F.U.N.' from? ^_^

"Spongebob Squarepants".

OK, this is a tough one (I think)...

Kirsten "Penelope Garcia" Vangsness is only the second actor/actress to appear as the same regular cast character (by that I mean, appeared in the opening credits and in every show) on two different and consecutively running television shows ("Criminal Minds" and "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior").

Who was the first?

And what were the shows?

(I'll check back tomorrow and see if I've stumped the band...)

Chanlin
12-02-2011, 06:27 AM
I'm gonna take a huge guess and say James Spader he was the same character in The Practice and Boston Legal. And since i'm not 100% certain i'll wait for confirmation before asking a question :)

El Pollo Guerrera
12-02-2011, 07:11 AM
I'm gonna take a huge guess and say James Spader he was the same character in The Practice and Boston Legal. And since i'm not 100% certain i'll wait for confirmation before asking a question :)

"The Practice" ran from 1997 to May 2004. "Boston Legal" ran from October 2004 to 2008, so nice guess but no.

Food Lady
12-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Which TV character slept with his gun and had this tagline: "Trust me; I know what I'm doing"? Also, what other TV show did his show parody?

DaDairyDruid
12-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Which TV character slept with his gun and had this tagline: "Trust me; I know what I'm doing"? Also, what other TV show did his show parody?

Sledge Hammer, Was A Parody of The whole Dirty Harry/ Hunter type of Cop show.

What is the Brigadier's full name from Doctor Who?

El Pollo Guerrera
12-02-2011, 06:26 PM
What is the Brigadier's full name from Doctor Who?

Brigadier Sir Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart.

Since my first question appears to have stumped people, here's an easier one...

What's the first movie to have the character Dr. Hannibal Lecter?

(and I'll put up the answer to the first one later tonight... or tomorrow... unless someone gets it...)

Chanlin
12-02-2011, 07:22 PM
What's the first movie to have the character Dr. Hannibal Lecter?

(and I'll put up the answer to the first one later tonight... or tomorrow... unless someone gets it...)

Manhunter

and taking another crack at your other question is it Valerie Harper as Rhoda in Mary Tyler Moore and Rhoda?

Where would you find all of the following: Chokey Chicken, Conglom-o, Holl-o-wood, Kind of a lot o' Comics, and Really Really Big Man?

HappyFun Ball
12-02-2011, 09:42 PM
I think the answer to the worse PG rated Disney movie was Home on the Range.

MoonCat
12-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Ree was correct on my question. Claymore was the descendant of the ghost, Captain Gregg. Loved that show, although the original old movie was better.

OK, here's one. Let's see if anyone else ever watched this show:

What show had characters called Diana Worthy, Aji Baba, Dan Dynamo and Warlock? Bonus if you know where Warlock was from and what beverage made him drunk! :devil:

Ree
12-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Ree was correct on my question. Claymore was the descendant of the ghost, Captain Gregg. Loved that showWe used to watch it all the time in our house.
We kids loved it.
My little brother was notoriously stingy with his money and had a knack of getting his older siblings to pay for his stuff, so we used to call him Claymore Gregg. :lol:

El Pollo Guerrera
12-03-2011, 04:20 AM
... and taking another crack at your other question is it Valerie Harper as Rhoda in Mary Tyler Moore and Rhoda?[/b]

Another good guess, but no. Valerie Harper left "TMTMS" to star on her own show, so she wasn't on both simultaneously.

What show had characters called Diana Worthy, Aji Baba, Dan Dynamo and Warlock? Bonus if you know where Warlock was from and what beverage made him drunk! :devil:

"Prince Planet", and I have no idea.

How many people did Jason Voorhees kill in the original "Friday the 13th"?

(I'll post the answer to my earlier question tomorrow, just to give people a little longer to guess...)

MoonCat
12-03-2011, 04:52 AM
"Prince Planet", and I have no idea.

Warlock, the Martian, got drunk on prune juice. :D

Andrew B.
12-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Where would you find all of the following: Chokey Chicken, Conglom-o, Holl-o-wood, Kind of a lot o' Comics, and Really Really Big Man?

Rocko's Modern Life. All of those were in O-Town, with the exception of Holl-o-wood.

What were the original three nicktoons and how long did they run on Nickelodean?

El Pollo Guerrera
12-03-2011, 03:28 PM
What were the original three nicktoons and how long did they run on Nickelodean?

"Doug" (4 years), "Rugrats" (13 years) and "Ren & Stimpy" (5 years).

DaDairyDruid
12-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Trick question. JASON killed zero people in the original F13 movie as the killer was his mother. Jason was the killer in the sequels. I loved watching Drew Barrymore die when she got that question wrong in the opening scene in the first Scream.

What show is considered the first spin-off and what show was the character originally from? HINT: The answer is from Old Timey Radio not TV. If you want to call foul I will take it.

El Pollo Guerrera
12-03-2011, 06:30 PM
What show is considered the first spin-off and what show was the character originally from? HINT: The answer is from Old Timey Radio not TV. If you want to call foul I will take it.

"The Great Gildersleeve", from "Fibber McGee and Molly"?

And you nailed the "F13" question.

Who is the only actor from the movie "M*A*S*H*" to return in the TV series?

MoonCat
12-03-2011, 06:57 PM
What show featured a character called Marina who was unable to speak?

Shpepper
12-03-2011, 07:11 PM

And you nailed the "F13" question.

Who is the only actor from the movie "M*A*S*H*" to return in the TV series?

Gary Burghoff as Radar

But I don't have a question.

Chanlin
12-03-2011, 09:00 PM
What show featured a character called Marina who was unable to speak?

Stingray :)

Which fictional TV character (currently airing show) has a father who is a rock legend? Bonus: Who is the rock legend and what band does he play with?

MoonCat
12-03-2011, 09:30 PM
He played King Arthur and he played a Knight Templar (in 2 different TV series). Who is he?

Ree
12-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Which fictional TV character (currently airing show) has a father who is a rock legend? Bonus: Who is the rock legend and what band does he play with? Would that be "Angela" from Bones, whose dad is supposed to be Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top?

El Pollo Guerrera
12-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Kirsten "Penelope Garcia" Vangsness is only the second actor/actress to appear as the same regular cast character (by that I mean, appeared in the opening credits and in every show) on two different and consecutively running television shows ("Criminal Minds" and "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior").

Who was the first?

And what were the shows?

(I'll check back tomorrow and see if I've stumped the band...)

I guess I'll post the answer now...

Richard Anderson played OSI Director Oscar Goldman in both "The Six Million Dollar Man" (1974-1978) and "The Bionic Woman" (1976-1978). It is also notable that in their final seasons (1978), "T6MDM" aired on ABC while "TBW" switched to NBC, meaning he played the same character on two different networks at the same time.

Chanlin
12-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Would that be "Angela" from Bones, whose dad is supposed to be Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top?

Correct on all counts :)

DaDairyDruid
12-04-2011, 12:39 AM

Correct.

What Movie were the "Stations" trying to get the group to guess in their game of Charades in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

EricKei
12-04-2011, 01:45 PM
ID the movie this quotation is from (bonus points for naming the voice actor):

"But I rememberrrrr...[...] That was the real stuff! That was WIIIIINE!"

Ree
12-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Richard Anderson played OSI Director Oscar Goldman in both "The Six Million Dollar Man" (1974-1978) and "The Bionic Woman" (1976-1978). Thank you.
That one had me stumped, I admit.

Now a point of order from a mod standpoint:

I know this isn't my thread, but for the sake of clarity and uniformity, I am going to ask that people who are posting new trivia questions should either answer the previous ones still waiting, or hold off until others have answered.

It can easily get confusing and hard to follow for anyone new to the thread to have old questions still sitting unanswered, and it can be frustrating for a member to have their question end up ignored or buried under a mountain of other questions.

For anyone who has a post that seems to have been lost in the shuffle, it's OK to quote yourself and bump the post just in case it got missed.

:)

Other than that, I have to say, I love this thread. :highfive:

To recap, I think we still have these questions left to be answered:
He played King Arthur and he played a Knight Templar (in 2 different TV series). Who is he?
What Movie were the "Stations" trying to get the group to guess in their game of Charades in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

Chanlin
12-04-2011, 06:59 PM

Is that the Skull from "The Last Unicorn"? was Rene Auberjonois I think

I have to admit the King Arthur one has me stumped.

EricKei
12-05-2011, 05:03 AM
Chanlin - correct on both counts.

I'm stumped on the others, myself.

El Pollo Guerrera
12-05-2011, 06:07 AM

"Smokey and the Bandit 3: Smokey IS the Bandit".

(I haven't seen the movie... I just looked it up on YouTube...)

So, one question left... I have no idea about it though...

Chanlin
12-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Taking a major major guess on the King Arthur question and then I will say I am well and truly stumped (after much internet searching).

Is it Michael York?

EDIT:: Gonna add a question since the King Arthur one is the only outstanding question.

Who has portrayed Satan, Gabriel (the archangel), King Arthur and Merlin throughout his career?

El Pollo Guerrera
12-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Who has portrayed Satan, Gabriel (the archangel), King Arthur and Merlin throughout his career?

Malcolm McDowell.

I'm still working on the other question, but here's another...

What do Elliot Gould, Wayne Rogers and Pernell Roberts have in common?

EDIT:

Was it Sam Neill?

Ree
12-06-2011, 04:21 AM
What do Elliot Gould, Wayne Rogers and Pernell Roberts have in common?
They all played "Trapper John" from M*A*S*H

Chanlin
12-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Since we are once again without question other than the King Arthur one:

What popular science fiction series was originally intended to be an educational program?

DaDairyDruid
12-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Doctor Who was supposed to be educational. Daleks ruined that.

What is today's fish selection? (Red Dwarf)

Jay 2K Winger
12-06-2011, 11:40 PM

Ruined? Or made better?

You be the judge.

El Pollo Guerrera
12-07-2011, 03:42 AM

What is today's fish selection? (Red Dwarf)

Trout a la creme?

(Assuming I got the question right, here's another...)

What actor has won the Primetime Emmy Award for "Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series" and "Best Lead Actor in a Drama Series" playing the same character?

Hint #1: same character but on different series.

Hint #2: both shows started in the 70's, the second lasted into the 80's

El Pollo Guerrera
12-07-2011, 03:43 AM
Ruined? Or made better?

You be the judge.

1 vote "Better".

DaDairyDruid
12-07-2011, 04:14 AM
Trout a la creme?

correct on the FISH!

BeenThereDoneThat
12-07-2011, 06:08 AM
What actor has won the Primetime Emmy Award for "Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series" and "Best Lead Actor in a Drama Series" playing the same character?

Hint #1: same character but on different series.

Hint #2: both shows started in the 70's, the second lasted into the 80's

My guess is Edward Asner, playing Lou Grant on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and then on his own Lou Grant show. (will wait to see if I'm right to ask a question)

El Pollo Guerrera
12-07-2011, 07:02 AM
My guess is Edward Asner, playing Lou Grant on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and then on his own Lou Grant show. (will wait to see if I'm right to ask a question)

Nailed it!

BeenThereDoneThat
12-08-2011, 12:42 AM

Nailed it!

Yay! OK, here's a new one...

Name at least three spinoff series from "All In The Family"...more if you can :D

Ree
12-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Name at least three spinoff series from "All In The Family"...more if you can Maude ----> Good Times
The Jeffersons ----> Checking In
Archie Bunker's Place ----> Gloria
704 Hauser

BeenThereDoneThat
12-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Maude ----> Good Times
The Jeffersons ----> Checking In
Archie Bunker's Place ----> Gloria
704 Hauser

Excellent!! :D

Ree
12-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Excellent!! :DUseless trivia is my thing, I guess. LOL.

AnaKhouri
12-09-2011, 12:29 AM
OK, random question:

There is an episode of "The X-Files" in which Mulder and Scully get lost in the woods. Mulder is wounded and asks Scully to sing to keep him from falling asleep. What song does she choose?

Chanlin
12-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Joy to the World (aka Jeremiah was a Bullfrog) :D

What was Wil Wheaton's first appearance in Science Fiction?

El Pollo Guerrera
12-09-2011, 04:07 AM
What was Wil Wheaton's first appearance in Science Fiction?

"The Last Starfighter", 1984.

What do the movies "30 Days of Night", "The Road to Perdition" and "Weird Science" have in common?

Chanlin
12-09-2011, 04:36 AM
I know, but I will wait and let someone else take a crack at it :)

emax4
12-09-2011, 05:22 AM
They all have an "N" in their titles?

AnaKhouri
12-09-2011, 05:25 PM
All based on graphic novels? (I know the first 2 are, anyway).

El Pollo Guerrera
12-09-2011, 06:13 PM
All based on graphic novels? (I know the first 2 are, anyway).

Yes. "Weird Science" was the name of a comic from the 50's, and the plot came from a short story from that series.

DaDairyDruid
12-09-2011, 09:36 PM
What do Welcome Back, Kotter; The Greatest American Hero, and Friends have in common?

BeenThereDoneThat
12-10-2011, 01:17 AM
What do Welcome Back, Kotter; The Greatest American Hero, and Friends have in common?

Well, for one thing, their theme songs were all radio hits..."Welcome Back" by John Sebastian; "Believe It Or Not (Theme from TGAH)" by Joey Scarbury; and "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts.

Ree
12-10-2011, 03:04 AM
Did we ever get an answer to this one?He played King Arthur and he played a Knight Templar (in 2 different TV series). Who is he?
Taking a major major guess on the King Arthur question and then I will say I am well and truly stumped (after much internet searching).

Is it Michael York?Was it Sam Neill?
Mooncat? A hint, maybe?

DaDairyDruid
12-10-2011, 04:08 AM
Well, for one thing, their theme songs were all radio hits..."Welcome Back" by John Sebastian; "Believe It Or Not (Theme from TGAH)" by Joey Scarbury; and "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts.

they were all #1 radio hits, but close enough for government work

MoonCat
12-10-2011, 06:03 AM
Did we ever get an answer to this one?

Mooncat? A hint, maybe?

OK, one of the shows was "Robin of Sherwood". And no, it wasn't Michael York.

Chanlin
12-10-2011, 08:39 AM
One last guess and I'll admit to googling for this one again. Oliver Tobias? If not then I am well and truly stumped.

MoonCat
12-10-2011, 11:11 PM
One last guess and I'll admit to googling for this one again. Oliver Tobias? If not then I am well and truly stumped.

We have a winner!! :yes:

Chanlin
12-10-2011, 11:29 PM
We have a winner!! :yes:

:salute: Hats off to a good stumper.

What do The Golden Girls, Babylon 5, and The Dukes of Hazard all have in common?

EricKei
12-10-2011, 11:32 PM
What well-known comedian is the son of a published paranormal researcher? Hint -- He followed in Dad's footsteps in more ways than one.

(edit: Oopsie. Chanlin posted a Q while I was reading/typing. D'oh)

Chanlin
12-11-2011, 12:05 AM
What well-known comedian is the son of a published paranormal researcher? Hint -- He followed in Dad's footsteps in more ways than one.

Perfectly fine, more fun to have more than one question going in case we get a major stumper like Mooncat's :)

BeenThereDoneThat
12-11-2011, 12:35 AM
they were all #1 radio hits, but close enough for government work

Really? I was looking on Wikipedia and didn't think they all made it to #1 but maybe it depends on the country...anyway I'm glad I was close :D

El Pollo Guerrera
12-11-2011, 01:14 AM

Dan Aykroyd.

DaDairyDruid
12-11-2011, 03:07 AM
:salute: Hats off to a good stumper.

What do The Golden Girls, Babylon 5, and The Dukes of Hazard all have in common?

they all had spin offs... Golden Palace, Crusade, and Enos.. All were also lasted only 1 season I think.

Ree
12-11-2011, 03:45 AM
more fun to have more than one question going in case we get a major stumper like Mooncat'sMy concern was more of getting a whole slew of questions going at one time.
1 or 2 going at the same time shouldn't be a problem as long as some don't get lost in the thread.

Chanlin
12-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Correct on both counts to DaDairyDruid all of the spin offs lasted one season or less

El Pollo Guerrera
12-11-2011, 06:58 AM
Since there isn't a current question pending, I'll go...

What one line appears in every John Landis film? (either spoken or printed)

Bonus: Where does it come from?

Andrew B.
12-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Since there isn't a current question pending, I'll go...

What one line appears in every John Landis film? (either spoken or printed)

Bonus: Where does it come from?

"See you next Wednesday" is the quote.

DaDairyDruid
12-12-2011, 03:36 AM
In Invader Zim what planet was Zim banished to?

Chanlin
12-13-2011, 02:03 AM
In Invader Zim what planet was Zim banished to?

Foodcourtia

Unfortunately I can't think of a follow-up question right at the moment :(

EricKei
12-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Druid -- at which time? ^_^ Pre-show and again later during the show: Chanlin is right, Foodcourtia. Start of show: Earth. Later on: That military training planet.

In The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (both books and film), Marvin's brain is "the size of a ______" ?

DaDairyDruid
12-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Druid -- at which time? ^_^ Pre-show and again later during the show: Chanlin is right, Foodcourtia. Start of show: Earth. Later on: That military training planet.

In The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (both books and film), Marvin's brain is "the size of a ______" ?

I was referencing Foodcourtia. While Earth is a De Facto Banishment, I don't feel it actually counts as he is not AWARE it is a punishment, its just to get him out of the way of Operation: Impending Doom 2. and I forgot about the military training planet episode, I should double check my DVD's on that one, but that is probably more of an assignment then a punishment.

Marvin's brain is the size of a PLANET!

In the Alien Nation TV show Eric Pierpont was the alien and Gary Graham was the human. IN what different Sci Fi shows did Eric Pierpont play a human and Gary Graham play an Alien?

El Pollo Guerrera
12-13-2011, 05:08 PM
In the Alien Nation TV show Eric Pierpont was the alien and Gary Graham was the human. IN what different Sci Fi shows did Eric Pierpont play a human and Gary Graham play an Alien?

"Star Trek: Enterprise".

Michael Caine's second wife, Shakira, appeared as a regular background character in what TV science-fiction series?

HappyFun Ball
12-13-2011, 07:45 PM
UFO

This meme term that describes a stupid facial expression was coined from South Park.

DaDairyDruid
12-13-2011, 09:25 PM
DERP!!!

What does the crew need to see the King of The Potato People in Red Dwarf?

Chanlin
12-13-2011, 09:52 PM
A Magic Carpet :D

I'll go with an easy one mostly cause I can't think of anything really good :(

Which science fiction character often asked: "What do you want?"

Bonus: Who did he work for?

DaDairyDruid
12-13-2011, 10:37 PM
A Magic Carpet :D

I'll go with an easy one mostly cause I can't think of anything really good :(

Which science fiction character often asked: "What do you want?"

Bonus: Who did he work for?

Mister Morden Who worked for the Shadows

What Futurama Episode postulated a REAL mathematical theorem now called the Futurama Theorem ?

AnaKhouri
12-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Not an answer but a note: I was a casual B5 watcher (my husband is the superfan) but even I cheered when Vir got to wave at Morden's head on a pike. :D

HappyFun Ball
12-15-2011, 01:55 AM
The Prisoner of Benda

What is Joey Tribbiani's favorite food?

Chanlin
12-16-2011, 09:19 AM
What is Joey Tribbiani's favorite food?

Meatball Sandwiches

In the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie what was the reply the Turtles gave when April insisted she get them napkins for their pizza?

Jay 2K Winger
12-16-2011, 02:55 PM
"What for?"

What is the name of the Shadowman in Princess & the Frog?

Chanlin
12-16-2011, 03:46 PM
Not an answer but a note: I was a casual B5 watcher (my husband is the superfan) but even I cheered when Vir got to wave at Morden's head on a pike. :D

Was one of the better moments in the series. Show had awesome writing.

"What for?"

To this day I still ask every time someone offers :p

(I don't have an answer, just quoting the existing question in case this got pushed to another page)

What is the name of the Shadowman in Princess & the Frog?

HappyFun Ball
12-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Dr Facilier (I think they only mentioned his name once or twice)

What are Peggy Hill's, Lois Griffin's, Marge Simpson's and Francine Smith's maiden names

fma_fanatic
12-16-2011, 05:13 PM
Dr Facilier (I think they only mentioned his name once or twice)

What are Peggy Hill's, Lois Griffin's, Marge Simpson's and Francine Smith's maiden names

Platter, Pewtershmidt, Bouvier and depending on if you're asking for the adopted- Ling - or not adopted - Dawson.

In the classic 80s Transformers cartoon, which Transformer was the first to be awakened on Earth?

EricKei
12-17-2011, 01:33 AM
In the classic 80s Transformers cartoon, which Transformer was the first to be awakened on Earth?
Thundercracker (black and purple jet). I'll admit I did have to look up his actual name x.x

In the old (possibly original?), black and white movie version of "Little Shop of Horrors", who had a cameo role as the openly masochistic patient of the dentist?

DaDairyDruid
12-17-2011, 02:51 AM
Jack Nicholson

What was the name of the Spaceship used to transport Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors?

El Pollo Guerrera
12-17-2011, 04:20 AM
What was the name of the Spaceship used to transport Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors?

"Pride of the Skies II"

(I had to look it up)

Named the movie that almost killed Jackie Chan.

El Pollo Guerrera
12-19-2011, 04:27 AM
Named the movie that almost killed Jackie Chan.

I guess I stumped the group... The answer is "Armor of God" (a.k.a. "Operation Condor 2: The Armor of God"... even though "AoG" was first and "OC" was the sequel, but they were released in reverse order in the US... but I digress). Jackie jumped from a ledge and missed a tree branch, fell 15 feet and hit his head on a rock. There's still a hole in his head, plugged with a piece of plastic.

OK, I'll post an easier question:

What do these three actors have in common?

http://static.dramastyle.com/images/casts/United_States/Richard_Moll_actress.jpghttp://static.dramastyle.com/images/casts/United_States/Billy_Dee_Williams_actress.jpghttp://www.accesshollywood.com/content/images/83/400x400bd/83713_aaron-eckhart-arrives-at-the-20th-annual-producers-guild-awards-held-at-the-palladium-on-january-24-.jpg

Chanlin
12-21-2011, 12:48 PM
What do these three actors have in common?

They all have played Harvey Dent/Two Face in various iterations of Batman with the exception of Mr Williams who only played Harvey Dent.

I don't have a question at the moment which is part of the reason I didn't even take a stab at the last one :(

El Pollo Guerrera
12-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Chanlin, you're right... they all played Harvey Dent (Richard Moll - "Batman: The Animated Series", Billy Dee Williams - "Batman" 1989, Aaron Echhart - "The Dark Knight").

(I was starting to think that my questions were too hard...)

What do these three have in common?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vY8I5HvOvk8/SZnBc-gwMJI/AAAAAAAACzY/hSeiQQgPYek/s400/spezialisten_elvin.jpghttp://www.wrestlingmuseum.com/images/photos/andre21.jpghttp://files.prokerala.com/gallery/pics/250/john-c-reilly-20597.jpg

Chanlin
12-21-2011, 10:19 PM
I know Andre and Kevin played a big-foot type character so I'm going to guess the third person, don't know his name off hand, did as well.

El Pollo Guerrera
12-21-2011, 11:09 PM
I know Andre and Kevin played a big-foot type character so I'm going to guess the third person, don't know his name off hand, did as well.

Yep, they all were Bigfoot/Sasquatch in a movie or on TV:
Kevin Peter Hall - "Harry and the Hendersons"
Andre the Giant - "The Six Million Dollar Man"
John C. Reilly - "Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny"

I can't think of any new questions right now.

EricKei
12-22-2011, 02:46 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vY8I5HvOvk8/SZnBc-gwMJI/AAAAAAAACzY/hSeiQQgPYek/s400/spezialisten_elvin.jpgI recognize that image >_< Can't recall the name tho.

(5 minutes later)

OK found it ! NAME THAT SHOW! ^_^ It also co-starred a young Courteney Cox
; it technically wasn't her TV debut, but it was close, as it was the first show in which she appeared for more than a tiny handful of episodes.

El Pollo Guerrera
12-25-2011, 06:31 AM
Since no one else has answered, I will...

"Misfits of Science".

Name the first American television series to feature the sound of a flushing toilet.

BeenThereDoneThat
12-25-2011, 06:56 AM
Name the first American television series to feature the sound of a flushing toilet.

All In the Family. :D

New one - movie question:

What movie is usually credited as the one that prompted the MPAA to create the PG-13 rating in the US?

HappyFun Ball
12-25-2011, 07:29 AM
I believe that is Red Dawn

This movie is considered the biggest box office flop ( meaning it cost a lot more to make than it brought in)

Shpepper
12-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Cutthroat Island, I believe is the name.

Working on a new Question.

What actor both guest starred and played a main character on M*A*S*H ?

DaDairyDruid
12-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Harry Morgan

What was the number of the cell Princess Leia was intwrred in during "A New Hope"

BeenThereDoneThat
12-26-2011, 12:21 AM
I believe that is Red Dawn

Not the one I was thinking of, but maybe I should do some more research...hmmm :) (right time frame...)

(ETA: OK, Red Dawn was the first movie actually ISSUED with a PG-13 rating...I was looking for one that prompted its creation, and apparently there are two that are prominent so either one will work)

fma_fanatic
12-26-2011, 12:57 AM
Not the one I was thinking of, but maybe I should do some more research...hmmm :) (right time frame...)

(ETA: OK, Red Dawn was the first movie actually ISSUED with a PG-13 rating...I was looking for one that prompted its creation, and apparently there are two that are prominent so either one will work)

I think it was because of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Chanlin
12-26-2011, 02:08 AM

Would not surprise me, I know for certain that Gremlins is the other.

BeenThereDoneThat
12-26-2011, 03:34 AM

Would not surprise me, I know for certain that Gremlins is the other.

Bingo! Those are the two. I was originally thinking of Indiana Jones.

El Pollo Guerrera
12-27-2011, 05:44 AM
What was the number of the cell Princess Leia was intwrred in during "A New Hope"

Cell block AA23?

What was the first US movie to receive an X rating?

DaDairyDruid
12-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Good start. That is the cell block. Now what is the number of her cell.

EverybodysBastard
12-27-2011, 05:16 PM
The cell was 2137 as I recall.

HappyFun Ball
12-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Greetings is the first American film to receive an X rating ( It has since been re-rated to R)

In Scary Movie 4 what profession did Dr. Phil say he really was?

El Pollo Guerrera
12-28-2011, 05:30 AM
The cell was 2137 as I recall.

That's what I'm finding.

Also, the cell block that they were (fake)transferring Chewie from was numbered 1138. Lucas' first movie as director was "THX-1138".

kansasgal
01-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Greetings is the first American film to receive an X rating ( It has since been re-rated to R)

In Scary Movie 4 what profession did Dr. Phil say he really was?

According to the movie quote: "I just tell people to "get real." I'm not even a doctor...I'm an electrician."

In the movie "In the Army Now" with Pauly Shore, there is a guest appearance (uncredited). Who is it and what does his nametag say.

El Pollo Guerrera
01-04-2012, 06:06 AM
In the movie "In the Army Now" with Pauly Shore, there is a guest appearance (uncredited). Who is it and what does his nametag say.

Brendan Fraser, "Link".

In the classic movie "Horse Feathers", what was the password to get into the speakeasy?

Jay 2K Winger
01-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Brendan Fraser, "Link".

In the classic movie "Horse Feathers", what was the password to get into the speakeasy?

Swordfish (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThePasswordIsAlwaysSwordfish)

ETA:
What were the two previous working titles for the movie "The Rundown"?

El Pollo Guerrera
01-05-2012, 08:19 PM
What were the two previous working titles for the movie "The Rundown"?

"Call of the Wild" and "Welcome to the Jungle".

Speaking of Guns'N'Roses... (easy question)

Name the movie that had G'n'R as a metal band working on the set of a horror movie, and the actor who played the singer.

Jay 2K Winger
01-06-2012, 12:27 AM
"Call of the Wild" and "Welcome to the Jungle".

Half-right. "Welcome to the Jungle" was one of the working titles.

"Helldorado" was the other one.

Sarlon
01-10-2012, 12:32 AM
no question was posted....

so heres mine...

'Hope is a good thing, maybe the greatest of things and no great thing ever dies. I will be hoping this letter finds you, and finds you well.'

Who said this? and what movie?

El Pollo Guerrera
01-10-2012, 04:27 AM
no question was posted....

so heres mine...

'Hope is a good thing, maybe the greatest of things and no great thing ever dies. I will be hoping this letter finds you, and finds you well.'

Who said this? and what movie?

Tim Robbins in "The Shawshank Redemption".

Another quote... What movie is this from?

"Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons?"

Chanlin
01-10-2012, 01:07 PM
"Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons?"

John Travolta from Broken Arrow.

I'll continue the quote identification fun with:

(in response to being asked "What do we do?") "We die."

DaDairyDruid
01-10-2012, 06:57 PM
(in response to being asked "What do we do?") "We die."

The Last Starfighter the Ko'dan commander

and another quote:

"If God had meant for us to fly he wouldn't have taken away our wings"

El Pollo Guerrera
01-17-2012, 09:00 PM
"If God had meant for us to fly he wouldn't have taken away our wings"

"Howard the Duck".

Following is a list of the first names of a group of characters (if I listed their last names, it'll be too easy). What TV series are they from and how are they related?

Louise
Lorraine
Louise
Peg
Mildred
Laverne
Donald

Chanlin
01-18-2012, 02:50 AM
They are all spouses of main characters on MASH.

What do Laurence Fishburne, Cyndi Lauper, and Phil Hartman all have in common?

DaDairyDruid
01-22-2012, 04:06 PM
The only thing that comes to mind is pee wee's playhouse, but I am 90% certain that its wrong.....

Chanlin
01-22-2012, 05:30 PM
You're right DaDairyDruid - Cyndi sang the theme song, Mr Fishburne played Cowboy Curtis and Mr Hartman played Captain Carl :)

EricKei
01-23-2012, 12:07 AM
Name the source and speaker:

"Oh, my dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence."

El Pollo Guerrera
01-24-2012, 03:17 AM
Name the source and speaker:

"Oh, my dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence."

Evil (David Warner), "Time Bandits".

What movie did this exchange of dialogue come from?

- [eating a hot dog for the first time] "There's no dog in this."
- "Uh-uh."
- "Hydrolyzed vegetable protein, soybean meal, niacin, dextrose, and sodium nitrate flavoring. "
- "Yup. That's what we call "meat" back home."

DaDairyDruid
01-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Oh drat. It's "Battle Beyond the Stars" or some such like that. The movie that launched the infamous spaceship that looks like the battle bridge of the Enterprise DD...

DaDairyDruid
01-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Forgot a question. What do Mama's Family, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, and M*A*S*H have in common?

Chanlin
01-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Wild stab in the dark on this one. All three shows used instrumental openings that have lyrics that weren't used.

DaDairyDruid
01-25-2012, 02:26 AM
Wild stab in the dark on this one. All three shows used instrumental openings that have lyrics that weren't used.

Exactly! great Job!

Chanlin
01-25-2012, 03:08 AM
Continuing the previous question's theme:

What do Baywatch and Mama's Family have in common?

EricKei
01-25-2012, 03:16 AM
Okay, I'll start from DDD's inspiration of music -- (sorry, I must have been typing while Chanlin posted)

Actually, the lyrics to the intro to Buck Rogers were used once...in the pilot episode.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaPkROwOzgA&feature=related)
A drama/action TV series, from the late 80's/early 90's, did the same thing. One of the bit part players from this show went on to be a major character on a later, well-known sci-fi series.

Name it.

El Pollo Guerrera
01-25-2012, 05:13 AM
Continuing the previous question's theme:

What do Baywatch and Mama's Family have in common?

Guessing, but both series were cancelled by the networks that they started on but started up again with new episodes (full seasons, actually) in syndication.

Oh drat. It's "Battle Beyond the Stars" or some such like that. The movie that launched the infamous spaceship that looks like the battle bridge of the Enterprise DD...

Yep, it was "Battle Beyond The Stars".

http://cdn.hometheaterforum.com/e/e2/e257f6af_battlebeyond1.jpg

And you know who designed that ship?

James "Titanic/Avatar" Cameron himself.

:devil:

No new question from me, 'cause I have NO idead for an answer for EricKei's question.

Chanlin
01-25-2012, 07:58 AM
Mr Chicken warrior got mine.

And for EricKei's current question I have no answer, but quoting it to keep it at the end of the thread :)

A drama/action TV series, from the 90's, did the same thing. One of the bit part players from this show went on to be a major character on a later, well-known sci-fi series.
Name it.

DaDairyDruid
01-25-2012, 01:07 PM
I am guessing Xena

EricKei
01-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Newp ^_^ Keep in mind ...er, what I should have clarified -- this series did the same thing as Buck Rogers, where it used the theme song once and once only during the intro. The song was used at least once again, with lyrics, *during* the main plot in an episode of the series.

Here's a hint regarding the actor -- One could say that he played a tiny role. Father would know.

>> I'll give ya the answer if no-one gets it by Friday night. <<

EricKei
01-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Eeep. Me forgots. :o

The show I was thinking of was Beauty and the Beast (starring some guy named Ron Perlman). The "tiny" role in question was played by Rene Auberjoinios (sp?), aka Odo from Deep Space Nine. Apparently not. >_< Sorry. I could have sworn he had cameos on there as that character.

The lovely song in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI4UBk0ICGc&feature=related

PS it's out on DVD these days. About time. Only took 'em 20 freakin' YEARS o_O

Chanlin
01-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Was just about to ask if you were sure that was him and I must have hit post after you edited yours :) :p

DaDairyDruid
02-05-2012, 05:04 PM
As it seems we are questionless...

What do Roseanne, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Bewitched have in common? (super easy I KNOW)

Ree
02-05-2012, 05:40 PM
The "tiny" role in question was played by Rene Auberjoinios (sp?), aka Odo from Deep Space Nine. Apparently not. >_< Sorry. I could have sworn he had cameos on there as that character.
Pretty sure this is the guy (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001734/) you're thinking of: Armin Shimerman played the part of Pascal in Beauty and the Beast, and went on to play "Quark" in the Star Trek series of shows from the 90's.

Chanlin
02-05-2012, 06:47 PM
As it seems we are questionless...

What do Roseanne, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Bewitched have in common? (super easy I KNOW)

Are you going for each of the main character's real life spouses (or eventual real life, or ex real life) appeared on the show?

DaDairyDruid
02-05-2012, 07:10 PM
No. That was not my aim, but that would not suprise me either.

Ree
02-05-2012, 07:21 PM
What do Roseanne, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Bewitched have in common?

A main character in every show was replaced with a new actor?

Bewitched - Darrin
Fresh Prince - Aunt Viv
Roseanne - Becky

DaDairyDruid
02-05-2012, 07:35 PM
THAT'S what I was going for yes.

EricKei
02-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Pretty sure this is the guy (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001734/) you're thinking of: Armin Shimerman
I am redeemed! ^_^ Sorta. I was thinking of Mouse, who thought was played by Odo for some reason. So...point to Ree. My question was technically legit ;)

El Pollo Guerrera
02-17-2012, 05:56 AM
We've been question-less for a while, so here's a new one:

At the end of the movie "Ronin", what was Sam's answer when asked what was in the briefcase?

BeenThereDoneThat
02-19-2012, 05:31 PM
(I don't have an answer...I love this game but I never know the answers and I don't want to google... :( Still a good game though.)

Chanlin
02-20-2012, 03:14 AM
We've been question-less for a while, so here's a new one:

At the end of the movie "Ronin", what was Sam's answer when asked what was in the briefcase?

Answer: "I don't remember" :D (great movie)

What do John Rhys-Davies, David Bowie, and Ernest Borgnine have in common?

HappyFun Ball
04-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Ok, it's been a while since the last question was posted.. So I'll post a new one.

On My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic, what is Pinkie Pies full name?

Jay 2K Winger
04-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Ok, it's been a while since the last question was posted.. So I'll post a new one.

On My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic, what is Pinkie Pies full name?

Pinkemina Diane Pie

New question: In "Over the Hedge," what is the Verminator's full name?

BroSCFischer
04-07-2012, 06:33 AM
New question: In "Over the Hedge," what is the Verminator's full name?

Dwayne LaFontant.

What do the movies Confidence and The Illusionist have in common? (Should be fairly easy.)

SC

PS: This one is still unanswered.

Chanlin: What do John Rhys-Davies, David Bowie, and Ernest Borgnine have in common?

Chanlin
04-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Chanlin: What do John Rhys-Davies, David Bowie, and Ernest Borgnine have in common?

I was certain folks had lost interest in the game since no one asked for a hint or anything. --- They all have done voice acting for Spongebob Squarepants

As for BroSC's question, they both have Paul Giomatti or is it Giamatti? :) anyway, if I recall both movies lead actors are named Edward - Norton and Burns.

EDIT: Forgot to put up my question :P

What actor in a way reprises his most famous role in a recent (this season) cartoon series?

Andrew B.
04-07-2012, 03:47 PM
John DeLancie effectively reprises his role of Q, though much more malicious, in the role of Discord in MLP:FiM.

Is that the answer?

BroSCFischer
04-08-2012, 12:03 PM
As for BroSC's question, they both have Paul Giomatti or is it Giamatti? :) anyway, if I recall both movies lead actors are named Edward - Norton and Burns.

Actually, in the plots of the movies nothing is what it seems (at the end you see what actually occurred). Though, yes, both your answers were technically correct.

SC

Chanlin
04-09-2012, 01:55 AM
John DeLancie effectively reprises his role of Q, though much more malicious, in the role of Discord in MLP:FiM.

Is that the answer?

Aye that is correct :) such a great role for him too

Andrew B.
04-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Woo!

What do the following actors have in common: Cary Elwes, Zero Mostel, Matthew Broderick and Cleavon Little.

BroSCFischer
04-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Woo!

What do the following actors have in common: Cary Elwes, Zero Mostel, Matthew Broderick and Cleavon Little.

They have all starred in Mel Brooks movies.

Cary Elwes (Robin Hood: Men in Tights)
Zero Mostel and Matthew Broderick (The Producers)
Cleavon Little (Blazing Saddles)

What do Peter Coyote and Dennis Weaver have in common?

SC

Ree
04-28-2012, 11:18 AM
What do Peter Coyote and Dennis Weaver have in common?They were both in "Easy Rider"?
(They also did a second movie together called "Road Ends".)

Which of the following actors have played a US president (real or fictional) in a movie:

a. Danny Glover
b. Robin Williams
c. Ben Kingsley
d. Nigel Hawthorne
e. Gene Hackman
f. Billy Bob Thornton
g. Michael Douglas
h. Burgess Meredith
i. Peter Sellers

BroSCFischer
04-28-2012, 12:26 PM
They were both in "Easy Rider"?
(They also did a second movie together called "Road Ends".)

I was looking for they both played Adam Grant in versions of The Twilight Zone episode "Shadow Play".

Andrew B.
04-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Which of the following actors have played a US president (real or fictional) in a movie:

b, e, f, g, and i, I think.

Chanlin
04-28-2012, 04:44 PM
I don't know that Burgess Meredith ever played a president real or otherwise though his is the career I'm least familiar with. Not sure on Hawthorne either

So im going to go out on a limb and say all of the actors Ree gave have played a President.

Glover was in 2012
Williams played Teddy Roosevelt
Kingsley was in Dave (became acting president, great movie too)
Hackman in Absolute Power, also a great movie
Billy Bob in Love Actually - an ok movie, my mom really liked it though
Michael Douglas in American President, one of my favorite movies (among many)
Peter Sellers in Dr Strangelove also an awesome movie

Ree
04-28-2012, 07:58 PM
So im going to go out on a limb and say all of the actors Ree gave have played a President.Yep! It was kind of a trick question.

Burgess Meredith played James Madison in a 1946 movie, "Magnificent Doll".
Nigel Hawthorne played Martin Van Buren in "Amistad" in 1997

I don't have a question.

Anyone?

Chanlin
04-29-2012, 01:54 AM
I'll go with a somewhat easy one.

What film famously cost less to make than its soundtrack?

Andrew B.
04-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Clerks, if I'm not mistaken.

Chanlin
04-30-2012, 06:00 AM
Clerks, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes that is right

Andrew B.
04-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Awesome.

What was Zero Mostel's first Theatrical movie made after his blacklisting ended after the '50's?

Crossbow
04-30-2012, 06:58 PM
First theatrical movie would be "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" in 1966.

(Actually had to do a final exam in Latin on that movie. Loved every second of it.)

Andrew B.
04-30-2012, 09:48 PM
You are correct, Crossbow. Next question is yours.

Crossbow
05-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Oh, dear. Now I have to think of something...

Ah, hell. Quick "Six degrees" moment (but not necessarily Kevin Bacon):

What is the shortest connection between David Hasselhoff and Meagan Fox?

BroSCFischer
05-02-2012, 02:14 AM
What is the shortest connection between David Hasselhoff and Meagan Fox?

David Hasselhoff to Ted McGinley (The Big Tease)
Ted McGinley to Megan Fox (Hope & Faith - TV Show)

SC

Crossbow
05-02-2012, 11:19 AM
David Hasselhoff to Ted McGinley (The Big Tease)
Ted McGinley to Megan Fox (Hope & Faith - TV Show)

SC

Not the one I was thinking of, but it's the same distance. Great job! On to you.

(The link I was thinking of was Peter Cullen, voice of Optimus Prime (Fox) and K.A.R.R. from Knight Rider (Hasselhoff))

BroSCFischer
05-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Guess it's my turn for a question.

How long has the longest running program on television been on?

SC

DaDairyDruid
05-02-2012, 06:41 PM
the answer is "meet the press" and its been forever.

BroSCFischer
05-02-2012, 07:28 PM
The question is "How Long"?

Yes, Meet the Press is the longest running show on television, but how long has it been on?

SC

DaDairyDruid
05-02-2012, 07:57 PM
bleh. stupid cel phone.. razzum frazzum

first aired 6 November, 1947 so that would make at 64 and 1/2 years or so

something simple since still at work. What are the names of the 4 "bullies" on the Simpsons?

EricKei
05-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Nelson Muntz, his buddy, his friend, and that other guy. ^_^

Andrew B.
05-03-2012, 03:45 AM
Nelson Muntz, Dolph, Jimbo and Kerney.

DaDairyDruid
05-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Nelson Muntz, Dolph, Jimbo and Kerney.

Correct, You are up

Andrew B.
05-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Right, I need to come up with a follow through when I do that.

How many actors have played The Riddler in the various versions of Batman? (Adam West version onward)

Chanlin
05-03-2012, 11:26 PM
How many actors have played The Riddler in the various versions of Batman? (Adam West version onward)

Counting live action only: 4 as far as I know.
There was the Adam West version Riddler
Jim Carrey in the Movies
There is the musical Holy Musical B@tman
and the fan film Bats in the Clocktower

if you start counting Animated and Video games don't ask cause I have no clue

BroSCFischer
05-04-2012, 12:57 AM

Meredith Stepien - Holy Musical B@tman!
Michael T. Coleman - Batman: Deathwish
Matthew J. McCarthy - College Humor Originals: Batman Meets the Riddler
Erik A. Williams - Bats in the Clocktower
Jan Michael Higgins - Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Bruce W. Timm - Batman: Under the Red Hood
Robert Englund - The Batman
John Glover - The New Batman Adventures/Batman
Jim Carrey - Batman Forever
Frank Gorshin - Batman/Legends of the Superheroes
Wally Wingert - Batman:Arkham Asylum/City
Tom Kenny - Lego Batman

Andrew B.
05-04-2012, 01:50 AM

Meredith Stepien - Holy Musical B@tman!
Michael T. Coleman - Batman: Deathwish
Matthew J. McCarthy - College Humor Originals: Batman Meets the Riddler
Erik A. Williams - Bats in the Clocktower
Jan Michael Higgins - Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Bruce W. Timm - Batman: Under the Red Hood
Robert Englund - The Batman
John Glover - The New Batman Adventures/Batman
Jim Carrey - Batman Forever
Frank Gorshin - Batman/Legends of the Superheroes
Wally Wingert - Batman:Arkham Asylum/City
Tom Kenny - Lego Batman

You're actually missing one.

BroSCFischer
05-04-2012, 03:03 AM
You're actually missing one.

I actually found 25, but not all of them were "Batman".

Here are the other 13, which was the missing one:

Paul Ruebens - Robot Chicken
Eric O'Keefe - Nightwing: Escalation
Dave Franco - Young Justice
Benjamin Ciaramello - The Riddler vs. Harley Quinn: A Love Story
Mikey Day - Mad
Nicolas Lee-Demetrius Korokidas - The Joker Blogs
Ken Smith - Mr. J
Zeb Wells - Robot Chicken
Patrick Warburton - Robot Chicken
Gabriel Sabloff - Grayson
Brett Rickaby - Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt
Michael Bell - Superfriends
Shannon McCormick - DC Universe Online

SC

Andrew B.
05-04-2012, 03:43 AM
I'm just going to give this one to you BroSCFisher. The one you missed was John Astin, who played The Riddler in one two-parter from the Adam West-era Batman.

BroSCFischer
05-04-2012, 04:38 AM
Which of the actors to play a recurring (ie: He played the same character in 10 or more episodes) German character on Hogan's Heroes was not from Germany/Austria?

SC