PDA

View Full Version : Something Funny Happened At The Bar Tonight

Pedersen
12-17-2011, 03:25 AM
Wife and I go to a local bar/pub/eatery every Friday night. Tonight, while we were there, I was telling her about some happenings in CS Chat (http://www.cschatter.com/) last night. Kara was having some problems with a wireless router, and I couldn't help her because I couldn't see what was going on.on her screen.

Then I remembered that Google+ Hangouts have recently gained the ability to do screen sharing. I had her log into G+, join a hangout, and we had it straightened up in a few minutes.

While telling wife what had happened, I got as far as "So, I was messing around in chat with Kara last night" and the song that came on the jukebox was Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance". I fell apart laughing at this. Couldn't help it, and had to share with you all.

Hope you had as much fun as I did :)

BeenThereDoneThat
12-18-2011, 05:35 AM
LOL...nice timing :D Glad the wife is understanding about these things!

Jester
12-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Don't you love it when music kicks you in the ass like that? :lol:

I know when I picked up my current truck and traded in its predecessor, which I had had for over 7 years and which had gotten me around the country, TWICE, when I went to drive off, I took one last look at my old truck and felt terrible about leaving her. Then I turned on my new truck....and on the radio was Elton John's "Funeral for a Friend." Really, Universe? Really? Thanks a lot! :lol:

Sakka
12-19-2011, 12:01 AM
For awhile, a couple crossdressers/transgendered(I never asked. I did find the low cut shirts, lots of cleavage, hairy chests and five o'clock shadow rather distracting) would come into the store to browse or buy computer parts, software, etc.

One day, they came in, and the radio started playing Aerosmith's Dude Looks Like a Lady.
I wasn't in the store at the time, but the young males working the sales floor quickly disappered into the back area before losing it, leaving the female manager up front to serve the customers.

RecoveringKinkoid
12-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Pulled into Pennsic the summer before last after an unplanned six year absence.

Cinderella's "Coming Home" came on the van radio as I was pulling down Currie Road.

It was a "Wow" moment for me.