PDA

View Full Version : Make our CS town

Mytical
03-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Ok this is a different kind of forum game. You get to design your own business, with the rules you want in place (keep it clean folks lol)..you have to keep the other businesses in mind also. Lets design the ultimate city, no SC's or EW's allowed :D

((Not sure if this will catch on or not, but thought it would be fun))

Can be general to as descriptive as possible..down to where the forks are set (if there are forks that is).

Marmalady
03-14-2012, 09:22 AM
We already have our ice cream parlour, don't we? Either next to, or joined in with, Food Lady's bakery.. retro style, with proper glasses and everything.

Mytical
03-14-2012, 09:31 AM
*nods* A bar with stools for when they want to stop and drink milkshakes from real glass. Tables, including ones with umbrellas outside when the weather is warm. A place to get take out baked goods and ice cream. During the cold days we would serve hot chocolate, hot apple cider and the like.

Marmalady
03-14-2012, 09:35 AM
What will this town / city be called? Rapsville?

Mytical
03-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Hmm yes can't call it Customers Suck...lol. We could name it after Raps, make him the mayor of the city...*laughs*.

Mishi
03-14-2012, 09:53 AM
A book/antiques store with squashy seats, a resident cat, good tea and coffee, and loads of interesting things located next to the massive community garden and orchard (contains friendly chickens and ducks).

iradney
03-14-2012, 10:50 AM
A library! And a beauty parlour, we have to look our best after all :) And a gym with an indoor running track :)

RayvenQ
03-14-2012, 11:32 AM
We'd need 24 hour emergency hospital staff for lupo though. and a Emergency Skillet Injury department for me, peds and a couple of others.

fireheart
03-14-2012, 11:35 AM
:lol: Don't forget a K-12 school, where we can teach kids how to be good little shoppers. :D

Mytical
03-14-2012, 12:11 PM
A library! And a beauty parlour, we have to look our best after all :) And a gym with an indoor running track :)

Can we get one of those endless wave devices? I would so exercise in one of those for hours.

SongsOfDragons
03-14-2012, 12:24 PM
How about a gaming store? Large and with no chance of being shut down because the council hate you, a massive range of board and card and war games, loyalty cards, squishy chairs, game testing, a vending machine and a whole upstairs area for clubs and tournaments. ^^

Or or or or or and this and this!! (channelling Fawful there XD) A Ye Olde Sweetie Shoppe with wall upon wall and cabinet upon cabinet of sweets and fudge and pick'n'mix and kali and bonbons and diabetic-friendly stuff and *drools*

Marmalady
03-14-2012, 01:40 PM
We'd need 24 hour emergency hospital staff for lupo though. and a Emergency Skillet Injury department for me, peds and a couple of others.

Perhaps Panacea, or Trailerparkmedic could take care of that?

And we'd need a craft / fabric / wool shop as well... and a theatre, and cinema....

Kanalah
03-14-2012, 01:48 PM
I volunteer to run the fabric store. I'm sure Spark would help too, since we're the 2 using up the most fabric.

I think we'd have an artist's section where everyone can have thier own shop/studio.

Eireann
03-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Universities where all supplies are new, and there is no tuition. All the teachers are great, as is the administration.

An antique store that is also a tearoom; a town near mine used to have one of those, with the antiques organized by holiday (the one time I ate there, I sat in the Halloween section).

Massive gardens where people actually obey the rules, and don't destroy or damage anything.

blas
03-14-2012, 01:56 PM
I suppose you'll need a few factories to make some stuff.

I don't know anything about that, though. Don't ask me. :p

dalesys
03-14-2012, 03:36 PM
A community radio station with all volunteer DJs.

Kara can run the prison full of punographers.:wave:

taurinejunkie
03-14-2012, 04:04 PM
My guitar and I could use a venue. Jester's Bar, maybe?

Kara
03-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Kara can run the prison full of punographers.:wave:

If Punography is a crime, Seraph and I would be the inmates there. I certainly wouldn't want us to be...

:cool:

Pun-ished.

As for my business? A long-gone tradition of my childhood. A pizza buffet with a jukebox and a full-sized arcade where all the games only cost one quarter to play.

firecat88
03-14-2012, 04:28 PM
My proposals for this town: Awesome restaurants

- An Irish one that serves fish 'n' chips, beef and Guinness stew, colcannon, and, of course, soda bread.

- A Venezuelan one with empanadas, arepas, arroz con gandules, Venezuelan potato salad, and your choice of, among other things, either Malta or Frescolita.

- A burger place, preferably one like on the game Sim Town where the building is in the shape of burger with a big smiley face on it.

- A reallyreallyreally good pizza place. One with separate menus: One people who like their pies with frills and fancy toppings and one for people who think a simple pizza Margherita is the best thing on this planet.

And, of course, all of these places would have the same set of rules:

1) No yelling at the staff.

2) No waiting until *after* your food is brought out to say "Oh, actually, I wanted *such and such*". You will eat what you ordered and like it, or you may possibly end up wearing it.

3) If you have a food allergy or some other kind of dietary requirement/preference, let your server know before you order; not when you're already halfway through a taco with extra guacamole and you're allergic to avocados.

4) There will be no eating your entire entree, claiming you didn't like it, and demanding compensation. If you order something, taste it, and something is genuinely wrong with it, make it known. If you order something, taste it, and find nothing wrong with it but complain anyway, the only thing you will receive is a complimentary 'GTFO'.

5) If you bring children into the restaurant, you will be expected to keep them under supervision at all times. Neither the servers, the host/hostess, the chefs, nor the manager are babysitters and, if you expect them to be, that costs extra plus a few liability waivers.

As for a business of my own...every city needs a decent theatre scene. And mine would be like the Denver Center: 5 theatres all within spitting distance of each other, each one specializing in a different form of stage performance. There would be an afternoon matinee on weekends, as well as evening shows. Certain shows, depending on their level of violence, strong language, etc, would not be available at the mostly-for-parents-to-bring-their-kids matinees. Thus, if someone wants to see something like Avenue Q, Full Monty, or Rent, they'd have to come to the evening show and leave the kidlets at home. Besides, from my experience the evening shows tend to let out way past bedtime for most kiddies.

cashierbex
03-14-2012, 04:46 PM
We also need a drugstore to have cheap perscriptions and some other stuff that you can get. Cashiers are always willing to help. And the lines never stay long. And its closed through the holidays. If its a total emergency, the hospital should have at least enough for a days worth of perscriptions.

Amusement Gal
03-14-2012, 04:49 PM
I'd be glad to host a jewelry/craft shop. :D Get some classes going, and share the space with some other CS artists! And if anyone decides to whine about the prices, we'll be glad to tell them where to stick it. ;) Maybe hold some contests every once in a while to get publicity as well, or even an arts festival.

Jay 2K Winger
03-14-2012, 04:58 PM
I'd be glad to help out where needed. IT Help Support or retail cashier/loss prevention work.

When I'm not being the local Pedestrian of the Apocalypse, anyway.

Treasure
03-14-2012, 04:58 PM
"Treasure's Cottage" - an old fashioned homeopathic-apothecary

All herbs/flowers/plants etc will be grown on-site and gathered according to proper moon cycles for best benefit, to be made into tinctures, teas, "potions", poultices, ointments etc.

also a bit of an "odd & ends" type shop -with things such as incense, candles, seedlings, items for blessing one's home.

I would also live above the store; there will be a staircase that is hidden behind a "closet" door that leads to my private home.

SongsOfDragons
03-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Aww, I wanna move here now...

Elspeth
03-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Sports Bar

A floor for each sport, depending on season.

Have enough televisions to watch each game. Take requests on other sports to watch, like New Zealand Rugby.

Beers from all over the world would be on tap and really good bar food.

Seraph
03-14-2012, 05:16 PM
If Punography is a crime, Seraph and I would be the inmates there. I certainly wouldn't want us to be...

:cool:

Pun-ished.

As for my business? A long-gone tradition of my childhood. A pizza buffet with a jukebox and a full-sized arcade where all the games only cost one quarter to play.

We could run for office, we'd be great pun-dits. :devil:

dalesys
03-14-2012, 05:34 PM
We could run for office, we'd be great pun-dits. :devil:
I've opened Pundora's box!:eek:

Kazim
03-14-2012, 06:54 PM
iether a swedish resturant or a game store, though the resturant is really starting to sound temting, hmmm, might have to find a way to combine the two :)

Kogarashi
03-14-2012, 07:39 PM
I think we'd have an artist's section where everyone can have thier own shop/studio.

Maybe hold some contests every once in a while to get publicity as well, or even an arts festival.

I'll be on the committee for those. :D

And I am so totally running the local art gallery. Free admission and all.

iradney
03-14-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm noticing a distinct lack of Karaoke bars. This irks me :p

csquared
03-14-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm noticing a distinct lack of Karaoke bars. This irks me :pThen do something about it! :lol:

Kazim
03-14-2012, 07:53 PM
i would handle the prison karaoke...no one would want to comit any crimes, just to avoid hearing my false singing ^^

Marmalady
03-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Think of it as a 'gap in the market' Iradney.....and go for it....

dalesys
03-14-2012, 07:58 PM
I've got the croaky noise music collection too. (+35K):p

Jay 2K Winger
03-14-2012, 08:12 PM

How many bars does our town need? We could have one bar-- with a full staff as required-- with the Almighty Jester and CRML helping run it, with selected Karaoke Nights.

ETA: Shortly after posting this, I momentarily forgot where I was. Our town needs as many bars as we damn well want.

SongsOfDragons
03-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Oh lordy mother. XD Can't have too many pubs. Is anyone keeping track of this yet?

EDIT, a day later: Wait WHAT?? What are you on Songs? Sorry, I meant too FEW pubs. :P

fireheart
03-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Universities where all supplies are new, and there is no tuition. All the teachers are great, as is the administration.

Maybe make a massive education system all on the one campus: have a daycare, primary school, secondary school and a university all on site?

protege
03-15-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned a transit system. How else would we get around the town of awesome? I have a feeling that the CS Bus needs a few friends. I have a particular fondness for the 1950s-style GM TDH 'fishbowl' buses. Of course, they'd be pimped out...and totally green. I'm thinking that they'd run on natural gas, but still contain all the usual refinements. By that, I mean things like the reclining massage chairs, big-screen TVs, a jacuzzi....

What?
:p

Seriously though, the fleet would be maintained by the team of ace mechanics at my garage. Next door, would be the sports car restoration shop. Who knows what you'll find in there. MGBs of course, but we'd also do the odd '57 Chevy, Rolls-Royce, Ferrari, and others.

DGoddessChardonnay
03-15-2012, 12:45 AM
How many bars does our town need? We could have one bar-- with a full staff as required-- with the Almighty Jester and CRML helping run it, with selected Karaoke Nights.

ETA: Shortly after posting this, I momentarily forgot where I was. Our town needs as many bars as we damn well want.

Gotta have a bar . . . of course a wine shop would be a good thing too.:D

Ellain
03-15-2012, 12:52 AM
I'll run the health center. It will combine chiropractic, massage, nutrition, and exercise classes, as well as having a primping station for skin, hair and nails. It will be located by Treasure's Cottage.

MoonCat
03-15-2012, 01:10 AM
Trees.

There would be many, many trees. Lots of green space. Gardens. Fountains. Cooperative gardens where people would work together to plant fruits and veggies, and a farmers' market.

And a village square where we could all get together to celebrate holidays and special occasions, or just to hang out.

BroSCFischer
03-15-2012, 05:11 AM
Hotel or no?

Do you want to be able to house visitors? or is the town exclusive?

SC

cashierbex
03-15-2012, 05:29 AM
Hotel or no?

Do you want to be able to house visitors? or is the town exclusive?

SC

As long as we can tase them for being stupid:devil:

Mishi
03-15-2012, 05:35 AM
Paintball SC/EW hunts! We can ship them in for the holiday season and chase them back out of town without the bargains they were promised. :devil:

BroSCFischer
03-15-2012, 05:43 AM
As long as we can tase them for being stupid:devil:

Standard equipment for all desk clerks, housekeepers, and maintenance. This is the perfect town, remember?:lol:

SC

Kristev
03-15-2012, 05:50 AM
I'd open "The Withered Rose." It's my dream business, you see.

It's the town bookstore & tea shoppe, which I would own. It's also a quiet place where I can tell people's fortunes and write my books.

XCashier
03-15-2012, 06:02 AM
I volunteer to run the fabric store. I'm sure Spark would help too, since we're the 2 using up the most fabric.
As I'm the resident fabric shop worker on this board, would you hire me?

Racket_Man
03-15-2012, 08:52 AM
OK I have to chim in here:

I will run the pizza place and happily deliver your cheesey goodness. I promice to make GOOD fresh ingrediant pizzas not some frozen corp crap.:D

all I need is for the town planners to make streets and addresses logical and highly visible.

SongsOfDragons
03-15-2012, 11:34 AM
all I need is for the town planners to make streets and addresses logical and highly visible.

Does it have to be a Yank grid system? Or can we have a nice winkel wandel British village Medieval street plan? :)

Kanalah
03-15-2012, 12:37 PM
As I'm the resident fabric shop worker on this board, would you hire me?

Of course I would. And no corperate BS either. :lol:

Food Lady
03-15-2012, 03:51 PM
We'd need 24 hour emergency hospital staff for lupo though. and a Emergency Skillet Injury department for me, peds and a couple of others. Who's going to run the cooking store where Lupo buys skillets?

taxguykarl
03-15-2012, 04:42 PM
all I need is for the town planners to make streets and addresses logical and highly visible.I'll work on it (I'm also an engineer;)).

dalesys
03-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Who's going to run the cooking store where Lupo buys skillets?
:eek: Nerf, I hope!

Seraph
03-15-2012, 05:04 PM
I've waited and waited.

LAZER TAG PLACE.

Its required.

Elspeth
03-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Who's going to run the cooking store where Lupo buys skillets?

oooooooo I could do that. I love cooking gadgets!!!! And Jester and CRML would be better at the bars ( i just want a soccer tv!)

And someone asked about how to plan it. I vote British village!

firecat88
03-15-2012, 05:17 PM

Aww, so no G 1/10 or F 1/4 Road? (I kid you not, we have street names like that here. It's dumb)

Jay 2K Winger
03-15-2012, 05:26 PM
I've waited and waited.

LAZER TAG PLACE.

Its required.

THIS.

LONG HAVE I WAITED TO UNLEASH MY FURIOUS LAZER WRATH ON THE WORTHY. DO NOT DENY ME THIS.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING HELP I THINK MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON oh wait there it goes.

Dilorenzo
03-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Lazer Tag Strip Club.

(Blame Girls with Slingshots for that one)

Seraph
03-15-2012, 05:38 PM
THIS.

LONG HAVE I WAITED TO UNLEASH MY FURIOUS LAZER WRATH ON THE WORTHY. DO NOT DENY ME THIS.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING HELP I THINK MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON oh wait there it goes.

Dude, I about cried when they shut down the Qzar I used to practically LIVE in. I'd just figured out a way to climb up and hide in the barrel hazards too.

Gizmo
03-15-2012, 06:05 PM
Replica weapons (or maybe not so 'replica'... its our town after all) creation store?

A bit like Build A Bear style with a bit of lunacy thrown in.

And everyone gets a SC tazer as part of the citizenship in case any strangers wander in...

Jay 2K Winger
03-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Dude, I about cried when they shut down the Qzar I used to practically LIVE in. I'd just figured out a way to climb up and hide in the barrel hazards too.

I used to terrify people when I played Lazer Tag. It was probably my habit of coming barreling out of the haze in the air-- often down ramps or around corners-- while yelling some fearsome battle cry.

This is a guy 6'2" and 270+ pounds doing it, mind. Seeing something that big moving at you tends to scare people.

Granted, it also meant I was getting lit up like a Christmas tree, but I was usually doing it so my team could move up while I distracted the enemy.

Next time I play Lazer Tag, I'm almost guaranteed to start using Shouts or something. ("FOR ASGAAAAAAARRRRRRD!" or "BARUK KHAZAD!" are two I'm leaning towards.)

Dilorenzo
03-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Can we have a robot who, when we throw him out, claims he will build his own town, only with hookers and blackjack, in fact, forget the town?

Also, can we have walls and a test required for entry, just to be sure we keep the SCs out?

Finally, Arcade. With awesome machines. Some of those ones from Japan, too, like the full Gundam booth.

SongsOfDragons
03-15-2012, 06:46 PM
I can't do Laser Quest because of all the flishy flashy. ^^ Can we do what they do in Poole's Tower Park, and have a massive but very contained water park/pool alongside with a huge selection of great fountains and rivers and flumes? Oooh!! And an ice-skating rink, and have we mentioned the cinema yet?

(I love Tower Park. :D)

Kara
03-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Finally, Arcade. With awesome machines. Some of those ones from Japan, too, like the full Gundam booth.

That's pretty much what I was thinking of in my idea. There was a pizza place in the town I grew up in that had an arcade next door. The pizza place wound up buying the arcade and putting an entryway in the wall between the two. So it had a full-scale arcade and not just a Pacman machine and a broken pinball machine tucked away in some corner like most places. If you just ordered a couple pizzas instead of going for the buffet, you could go next door and blow a few quarters while you waited.

Also, we need big, awesome public parks. The town I live in now has several parks but they're all comprised of one or two swingsets and a slide. The town I was born in had the most amazing parks. The best one had a real train engine you could go inside and play around on, a jungle gym shaped like a submarine, slides of all different sizes, carousel-horse-shaped swings you moved by pushing a bar forward and backward, and a zipline. It was freaking AWESOME.

Kanalah
03-15-2012, 07:20 PM
We need a carousel.

And not just horses, like all the animals. Dinosaurs too.

I love all the animals. *cheesy grin*

SongsOfDragons
03-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Yes!! They playgrounds all need to have adult-sized apparatus as well as kiddy-sized ones. It's great fun and exercise for the ickle-'uns; they want us to have the same, so why don't they build ones in our size too? :D

The 'Great Ape Playground' at Monkey World was like this. ^^

Kazim
03-15-2012, 07:45 PM
i like the idea of adult sized playgrounds ^^

Kara
03-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Am I the only one wishing we could do this and just move to CS Town?

Marmalady
03-15-2012, 08:39 PM
We need a carousel.

And not just horses, like all the animals. Dinosaurs too.

I love all the animals. *cheesy grin*

Yes indeedy, that's what used to be called a 'menagerie'. There's one on a pier at Great Yarmouth, as well as horses it has elephants, ostriches... heaven alone knows how old it is, but it's beautiful.

And yes, all residents are allowed tasers, to stun any SCs that pollute our fair city. Then they are thrown in the jail, to await trial and sentencing by..... wait for it.......

GRAVEKEEPER..........

dalesys
03-15-2012, 09:14 PM
As our mods will testify, none of us need any discipline...

Zzzzap! Yike!:wave:

SongsOfDragons
03-15-2012, 10:05 PM

I'm already looking for apartments. *opens magazine*

DGoddessChardonnay
03-15-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm already looking for apartments. *opens magazine*

When you're finished, may I borrow it? I need to find a house (at least 3 bedrooms) with a front porch and reasonable rent.

Yard space would be a plus - I've got two storage buildings and a large dog lot to move as well. Now if I can figure out how to disassemble the deck and bring that too, I will.:D

SongsOfDragons
03-16-2012, 08:18 AM
Sure!! *passes magazine over* I found a nice rentable newbuild with four bedrooms and plenty of library space and oooh!! Room for a dining table too!! :D *gets on phone with pleasant and truthful estate agent*

BroSCFischer
03-16-2012, 08:44 AM
. wait for it.......

GRAVEKEEPER..........

Now hold on a second. We need to think about this.

Do we really want people to be executed for crimes against fashion?

I mean pink camo is hideous and those bandannas are an abomination, but I don't think GK will be able to restrain himself from using the death penalty if some random stranger wandered into town with that, and I know none of the law enforcement officers would hesitate to arrest someone for it.

:p

SC

DGoddessChardonnay
03-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Do we really want people to be executed for crimes against fashion?

SC

I think that would depend on how hideous the offense is.:lol:

Of course, if GK really wants to study the phenomenon, he could come down here to NC and really see some atrocities. :eek:

dalesys
03-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Of course, if GK really wants to study the phenomenon, he could come down here to NC and really see some atrocities. :eek:
Na's carbuncles? In sore need of a lancing, TYVM.

cashierbex
03-16-2012, 03:15 PM
We should get an amusement park too. All the best rides in the world into one.

DGoddessChardonnay
03-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Na's carbuncles? In sore need of a lancing, TYVM.

That and he can also study the camel toe, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_toe) and that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. :brainbleach:

XCashier
03-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Also, we need big, awesome public parks. The town I live in now has several parks but they're all comprised of one or two swingsets and a slide. The town I was born in had the most amazing parks. The best one had a real train engine you could go inside and play around on, a jungle gym shaped like a submarine, slides of all different sizes, carousel-horse-shaped swings you moved by pushing a bar forward and backward, and a zipline. It was freaking AWESOME.
It does sound awesome. We've got some similar nice parks in my town, and I agree that CSville needs good public parks. Several playgrounds with equipment sized for various ages, a skateboard park, basketball and volleyball courts, plenty of trees for shade, a water park in the summer, definitely the train engine (or a mini-train that rides around the park) and a miniature golf course. :)
Yes!! They playgrounds all need to have adult-sized apparatus as well as kiddy-sized ones.
Absolutely! :yes:
Not at all. :)

barcode
03-16-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm surprised nobody has suggested a Hackerspace!

It's where geeks (http://thegeekgroup.org/) go to hack out ideas, and learn new things from other experts in their fields.

I suck at sewing, but I'm sure Kanalah could beat some knowledge into my head. I can then pay it back by wiring up some electronics into a "blinky quilt". We could do that while Protege was showing folks how to turn brake rotors after having a couple of Jester's Singapore Slings. Anything that can be made, performed, or demonstrated is fair game. Pedersen, GeekKing, and I would even be happy to fix up CS members' computers (seem to be doing a lot of that lately).

{For my benefit, when y'all are mentioning Lupo's "skillet", are we talking about an electric Sunbeam model, or those 40 lb. Iron monstrosities that Gramma used (best for making pineapple upside-down cake!)?}

barcode

Dilorenzo
03-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Imagine which skillet would hurt more. That's the one Lupo uses.

dalesys
03-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Imagine which skillet would hurt more. That's the one Lupo uses.
I believe Lupo has a full set of skillets, kind of like a cathedral organs pipes... From one suited for scrambling a single hummingbird's egg to one for a dozen ostrich egg omelet (the moa pan is in the NZ museum). She also has full sets in aluminum, cast iron, titanium & nerf (dibs on the usage of those).

That's not to mention the tuned set, for ringing our chimes. (wolfie has a full time job re-tuning them, as they keep going round flat.)
:D

dragon_wings
03-16-2012, 10:29 PM
I've been wracking my brain for something to do or specialize in this awesome CS town and I can't think of anything.

Oooo. Maybe run the town pagan shop?

Jay 2K Winger
03-16-2012, 10:56 PM
I've been wracking my brain for something to do or specialize in this awesome CS town and I can't think of anything.

I was going to suggest "town drunk" until I realized we're all going to be the town drunks with the number of bars it's going to have.

dragon_wings
03-16-2012, 11:07 PM
I was going to suggest "town drunk" until I realized we're all going to be the town drunks with the number of bars it's going to have.

Considering I don't like drinking all that much (I prefer alcohol that tastes good, and I prefer just a buzz to black outs) I don't think I'd make a good town drunk.

I could be a town crazy person. But my crazy would have to be specialized crazy. :lol:

Jay 2K Winger
03-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Considering I don't like drinking all that much (I prefer alcohol that tastes good, and I prefer just a buzz to black outs) I don't think I'd make a good town drunk.

I could be a town crazy person. But my crazy would have to be specialized crazy. :lol:

You and I are alike, then. I don't tend to drink overmuch, and even then, it's usually just to buzz.

And we'll all be crazy. You should know that by now, dragon_wings!

dragon_wings
03-16-2012, 11:23 PM
You and I are alike, then. I don't tend to drink overmuch, and even then, it's usually just to buzz.

And we'll all be crazy. You should know that by now, dragon_wings!

I've blacked out exactly two times in my life. And that was two times too many.

Oh I know we'll all be crazy. Hence the :lol: I added.

Kanalah
03-16-2012, 11:43 PM
D_W you can always come hang out in the quilt lab with me.

That's totally what I'm calling it now.

Quilt Lab.

dragon_wings
03-16-2012, 11:46 PM
Oooo. I could. All the while working on my crocheting skills.

Becks
03-17-2012, 12:37 AM
OTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o Sorry.

A rescue society for black cats, to keep them safe and loved forever. (Other animals are welcome, too.)

DGoddessChardonnay
03-17-2012, 02:08 AM

So glad I wasn't drinking when I read that . . .

But yeah, I have to agree there . . .just don't call me Otis.:lol:

Marmalady
03-17-2012, 06:43 AM
And our own currency. Called the 'pwn'

(1 pwn = 100 EWs)

SongsOfDragons
03-17-2012, 08:59 AM
Who could be the town crier? :D

DGoddessChardonnay
03-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Who could be the town crier? :D

Not sure who'd want to apply for that position but do we really have to have a village idiot?:p

Andrew B.
03-17-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm not seeing a game shop, so I might run one similar to Vintage Stock and the like. Games, movies, comic books and accessories to said items.

Kogarashi
03-18-2012, 02:29 AM

Not me. I'll probably end up as the town teetotaler. :D

dragon_wings
03-18-2012, 02:41 AM
Oooo! Idea: I could open and operate a venue for bands, big and small (girlfriend to the band vocalist all the way \m/\m/ ).

Bandit
03-18-2012, 03:11 AM
High speed wired and wireless internet (no caps or limits) for all at cost +5%.

For tech support, there's a both an ID10T and Abusive rule - you can hang up after the first profanity and if they can't do basic troubleshooting, they are required to take a training course before they can be connected again.

OH! And if any agent says, and can prove, "You are too stupid to own a computer. Take it back to the store for your money back." will not only be not be fired, but will be on the short list for a promotion.

Any call-centre staff are actually empowered to deal with the idiots. If, when the SC threatens to take their business somewhere else, they say "Can I have your promise in writing?", they get a $50 gift card.

Me? I'd do a combination of a used book/movie store with a cyber cafe in the back.

B

Mishi
03-18-2012, 03:31 AM
Oooo! Idea: I could open and operate a venue for bands, big and small.

It can be near my massive garden... thank Mythbusters for showing that metal music helps plants grow! :D

dalesys
03-18-2012, 03:35 AM
... have a village idiot?:p
Certainly!:wave:

dragon_wings
03-18-2012, 03:44 AM
Damn. I meant 'own and operate' not 'open and operate'. :lol:

taurinejunkie
03-18-2012, 04:42 PM
I posted earlier that my guitar and I could use a venue, I think the problem is now solved. Mishi, you better get a flamethrower to deal with the overgrowth that is bound to happen with all the metal I'll be playing.

dragon_wings
03-18-2012, 04:49 PM
I posted earlier that my guitar and I could use a venue, I think the problem is now solved. Mishi, you better get a flamethrower to deal with the overgrowth that is bound to happen with all the metal I'll be playing.

That's what got me thinking about it... And I'd love to see my boyfriend's band in concert. I've only seen them in person during a practice session.

So I think the venue would specialize in metal bands but anyone's welcome.

DGoddessChardonnay
03-19-2012, 02:37 AM
Quoth DGoddessChardonnay http://www.customerssuck.com/board/cobalt/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?p=1018929#post1018929)

Certainly!:wave:

Are you applying for the position?:p

dalesys
03-19-2012, 02:42 AM
Are you applying for the position?:p
Well... I may be a bit over-qualified, but I need a job.

Mishi
03-19-2012, 03:55 AM
Mishi, you better get a flamethrower to deal with the overgrowth that is bound to happen with all the metal I'll be playing.

Om nom nom, extra yummy fruit and veggies! ...wait, I get a flamethrower out of this? Well, I do kinda need it for other things. :devil:

XCashier
03-19-2012, 04:04 AM
Well... I may be a bit over-qualified, but I need a job.
"Well I feel very keenly that the idiot is a part of the old village system, and as such has a vital role to play in a modern rural society..." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhDJxEPRDek&feature=related)

taxguykarl
03-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Not sure who'd want to apply for that position but do we really have to have a village idiot?:pIsn't that a politicians' job?:lol:

dalesys
03-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Isn't that a politicians' job?:lol:
Vote for ME!

I'm running on a platform of: "All politicians should serve equal time in the state house and the big house."

Marmalady
03-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Vote for ME!

I'm running on a platform of: "All politicians should serve equal time in the state house and the big house."

What if we have the same system as in 'The Last Continent', where all MPs are put in jail as soon as they're elected, because it saves time?

dalesys
03-19-2012, 11:44 PM
What if we have the same system as in 'The Last Continent', where all MPs are put in jail as soon as they're elected, because it saves time?
Please, no. I need a better retirement plan than the one I've got.:D

DGoddessChardonnay
03-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Isn't that a politicians' job?:lol:

Vote for ME!

:spew:

Dammit guys, meatloaf ain't easy to clean up after.:eek::lol::roll::roll::roll:

Marmalady
03-21-2012, 06:50 AM
From what I've been reading on here regarding Seraph's and Kanalah's epic tales of vile landlords and crazy honeymoons, I think we need some kind of community centre, with a storytelling room. With a big open fire, so we can all gather around it to listen in the winter, and French windows leading out to a garden with seating and shady trees so we can go out there in the summer.

Jay 2K Winger
03-21-2012, 02:19 PM
From what I've been reading on here regarding Seraph's and Kanalah's epic tales of vile landlords and crazy honeymoons, I think we need some kind of community centre, with a storytelling room. With a big open fire, so we can all gather around it to listen in the winter, and French windows leading out to a garden with seating and shady trees so we can go out there in the summer.

Agreed. Maybe a big outdoor amphitheater with a fire pit for community campfire stories!

taurinejunkie
03-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Has a shooting range been mentioned already? I'd see it with a printing center for custom paper targets so you can shoot at a representation of your worst SCs for stress relief.

Mytical
03-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Has a shooting range been mentioned already? I'd see it with a printing center for custom paper targets so you can shoot at a representation of your worst SCs for stress relief.

But, but..the question becomes..would anything ELSE ever get done????

Kanalah
03-21-2012, 04:13 PM
I like storytelling night!

Sounds like a lot of fun.

We'd need to buy a lot of tissues though.

SongsOfDragons
03-21-2012, 04:15 PM
There can be tissue dispensers built into the floors and walls. ^^

Mytical
03-21-2012, 04:16 PM
All buildings, every one..should be handicap accessible. Even homes. Simply because it would be great to be able to visit friends regardless now wouldn't it?

Irving Patrick Freleigh
03-21-2012, 04:43 PM
Vote for ME!

My campaign slogan would be "A new bag for our leadership vacuum!"

dragon_wings
03-21-2012, 04:44 PM
All buildings, every one..should be handicap accessible. Even homes. Simply because it would be great to be able to visit friends regardless now wouldn't it?

^^This I like a lot. :yes:

Treasure
03-21-2012, 04:58 PM

What do you think "Treasure's Cottage" is? :wave:

But yes I'll hire you.... (besides, I need someone to help tend the garden.... I don't like bugs or dirt)
:angel:

Mytical
03-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Those looking for apartments, etc..set down the magazines. This will be OUR town. Which means we will own it, including the housing. It would be a 'needs based' not a 'greed based' system. Ie if you have a family of four you are going to be able to pick out a better/bigger place then if it is a single person. Those who want to live in an apartment together (because the neighbors would then be AWESOME) would absolutely be able to do so, but those who wanted a small house would have that if they wanted. There would be land tax (unfortunately), but other then that housing for CS members would be FREE. :D

You would of course be expected to pay for any repairs or such yourself however.

Kanalah
03-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Well I'm sure the barter system would be alive and well.

Probably everyone would have at least one quilt.

morgana
03-21-2012, 06:39 PM
I propose to become the town's Passport/Immigration Officer.

Don't care where you're coming from, race, creed, color, yadda, yadda. Doesn't matter.

There will be a test. Pass, you may enter the town for our awesome shopping and service. Fail, I turn loose the specially-trained dogs.

Would anyone care to propose questions for the test? First question, of course, is "The customer is always right. True or False?" :devil:

Jay 2K Winger
03-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Fail, I turn loose the specially-trained dogs.

The ones that shoot bees at you when they bark?!

:runaway:

Andrew B.
03-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Question 2: The staff are there to babysit your kids. True or False?

Question 3: The staff are responsible for your purchases for your kids. True or False?

Like that?

dalesys
03-22-2012, 04:19 AM
The ones that shoot bees at you when they bark?!:runaway:
I want Spider Robinson type defense weaponry:
Catling Guns
Dogapults
Cross 'Bos
Guided Missals
Ham'd Cannons

Jay 2K Winger
03-22-2012, 04:44 AM
Catling Guns
Dogapults
Cross 'Bos
Guided Missals
Ham'd Cannons

Forget that. Get Spider Jerusalem type defense weaponry:

Bowel disruptors
Nanotech Martian veneral diseases
Casual and nonchalant and frequent violent behavior

Mishi
03-22-2012, 05:15 AM
I agree with Myt, everywhere should be handicap-accessible!

I'll grow things for Treasure too, because gardening is fun and herbs make the other plants happier. There will be comfy seating through out the gardens and one of those awesome natural swimming pools. Treehouses as well!

So do I get this flamethower or not? Ooooh! We need glitter cannons too, because that stuff is pure evil. :p

taurinejunkie
03-22-2012, 06:25 AM
Knock yourself out :D (http://www.cracked.com/article_17016_7-items-you-wont-believe-are-actually-legal.html)

assuming, of course, that your local laws allow it.

Mishi
03-22-2012, 10:11 AM
They don't. :(

We should have various classes as well like fire-twirling, hula hooping, acrobatics, cooking, sewing, writing, etc

Mytical
03-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Well we would make the local laws (as long as it doesn't conflict with state/federal laws) so... :angel:

Marmalady
03-22-2012, 02:29 PM

We should have various classes as well like fire-twirling, hula hooping, acrobatics, cooking, sewing, writing, etc

And music, and dancing, and drama....

Mytical
03-22-2012, 04:19 PM
and drama....

Well as we will need good stories still for the forum, and that means letting other people into our city to be customers...there should be no shortage of drama. *laughs* Of course the difference would be, WE'D have no problem not only banning, but enforcing a ban.

dalesys
03-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Catling Guns
Dogapults
Cross 'Bos
Guided Missals
Ham'd Cannons

Forget that. Get Spider Jerusalem type defense weaponry:

Bowel disruptors
Nanotech Martian veneral diseases
Casual and nonchalant and frequent violent behavior
But we could shoot off Boars, bishops, bindlestiffs, beagles and burmese!;)

Kazim
03-22-2012, 05:06 PM
would trebuches be ok for "removing" annoying customers?

Marmalady
03-22-2012, 05:10 PM
After we've all pointed and laughed at them long enough.....

Kazim
03-22-2012, 05:25 PM
how about "Stocks" for missdemenors?

Mytical
03-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Hehe, ok no bodily harm to the sc's..unless they REALLY deserve it. :p. I myself would like to see 'I am an EW' or 'I was an SC' signs though....

The idea of nerf guns, bats, and pans MIGHT also be interesting.

Marmalady
03-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Hehe, ok no bodily harm to the sc's..unless they REALLY deserve it. :p. I myself would like to see 'I am an EW' or 'I was an SC' signs though....

The idea of nerf guns, bats, and pans MIGHT also be interesting.

Or we could use the ultimate weapon - the one that all SCs and EWs hate..

"No!"

dalesys
03-22-2012, 09:32 PM
"No!"
Nuke & pave. I like it.

Marmalady
03-22-2012, 09:33 PM

What with the classes for music / dance / drama as well... there should be a proper performance venue, with different halls so that everyone could do their own thing there, whether it's a little girls' ballet class putting on a show, or a band that someone's got together, or the town choir or whoever.

Mishi
03-22-2012, 09:50 PM
And like Fireheart said, a good school as well for all of the munchkins that CS members have and for everyone that wants to learn. Something that works for everyone so that they enjoy learning and get as much as possibke out of their time there.

Marmalady
03-23-2012, 09:12 AM
And like Fireheart said, a good school as well for all of the munchkins that CS members have and for everyone that wants to learn. Something that works for everyone so that they enjoy learning and get as much as possibke out of their time there.

With a system that's truly 'joined-up' so that the same attitudes prevail from the nursery to the college, and with the different stages all involved with each other, so that the children move from one stage to another with confidence instead of anxiety.

(for example, my son will go to high school in September, and what that school does is to host days for the next years' intake, so they can come and familiarize themselves with the school, meet teachers and older pupils, have a taste of lessons there, that kind of thing, before they actually start there)

DGoddessChardonnay
03-24-2012, 12:36 AM
^^This I like a lot. :yes:

Me too, especially since Mom's in a wheelchair herself.

It would make it easier for her to go visiting on the nice warm days when she has the energy.:yes:

Marmalady
03-24-2012, 09:39 PM
The parks and gardens need to be easily accessible for wheelchair users too. That may sound obvious, but I've been in various gardens / grounds where steps in awkward places would have made it impossible for anyone in a wheelchair to get access.
And plenty of benches for people to sit and rest if they need to.

Mishi
03-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Nice wide paths with raised garden beds, so that everyone can access them with a minimum of effort. Great big comfy daybeds in the shade to cuddle in and recover from being ill or stressed.

XCashier
03-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Agreed, and the handicapped access would be designed by someone who knows what the hell they're doing. In other words, everything's actually built to accomodate wheelchairs, not just someone slapping a couple of rails in a normal sized (read: way too narrow) space and calling it "handicapped accessible".

(I'm not handicapped, but my father was. Even though he's been gone twenty-two years, I still remember the difficulty getting his wheelchair into places that clearly had not been designed to accomodate. :mad: )

Mytical
03-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Another thing I think is absolutely essential is some sort of lake/swimming area/etc. My choice would also include a waterfall and fountain. Picnic areas right by it. Where you can sit under the shade, near the water..and watch the rainbows and catch a nice soft breeze.

dragon_wings
03-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Ooo yes! I love water. I swam for years on a swim team even though I was sucktacular at it. But I loved the water. Still do. Cool fresh water is the best. Hated the chemicals required for pools (my family owned two homes with pools).

MoonCat
03-25-2012, 10:32 PM
We have to name the streets and other places. I vote we name the community space "Plaidman Square" or something like that.

dalesys
03-25-2012, 10:53 PM
We have to name the streets and other places. I vote we name the community space "Plaidman Square" or something like that.
With a plaque: "We will always love you"

Zellie Crescent
03-26-2012, 01:52 AM
Me and Bill will own and work at the adult novelty store, every town needs one. :D

dalesys
03-26-2012, 02:08 AM
Me and Bill will own and work at the adult novelty store, every town needs one. :D
A lot of us are walking talking adult erms...

DGoddessChardonnay
03-26-2012, 02:37 AM

I second the idea.:D

Since we've had at least one applicant for the post of village idiot, I don't recall seeing any for village pervert . . .:lol:

Zellie Crescent
03-26-2012, 03:09 AM
I don't recall seeing any for village pervert . . .:lol:

I'm all over that like a drunk slut. :eyewaggle:

dalesys
03-26-2012, 03:21 AM
I second the idea.:D

Since we've had at least one applicant for the post of village idiot, I don't recall seeing any for village pervert . . .:lol:
I foresee the competition being hot & heavy.:wave:

Mytical
03-26-2012, 05:23 AM
Wait, we will only have ONE? I thought it was a given that most of the town would fit that bill?

Marmalady
03-26-2012, 07:16 AM
Maybe we should hold an election?

(NO, I said election!)

DGoddessChardonnay
03-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Maybe we should hold an election?

(NO, I said election!)

Somehow I read that as "erection" which I can't help with . . . as I don't have the *ahem* proper equipment.:p

But should we settle on just one? Why not a variety pack?:lol:

ParkingWitch
03-27-2012, 08:46 AM
But should we settle on just one? Why not a variety pack?:lol:

Bulk discount?:devil:

taxguykarl
03-27-2012, 05:31 PM
Agreed, and the handicapped access would be designed by someone who knows what the hell they're doing. I'll see how quickly Mrs. TGK can get on it. She is an engineer as well and an expert on accessible design. Full disclosure: she walks with a cane due to a neuromuscular condition.

DGoddessChardonnay
03-27-2012, 10:36 PM
I'll see how quickly Mrs. TGK can get on it. She is an engineer as well and an expert on accessible design. Full disclosure: she walks with a cane due to a neuromuscular condition.

Sounds good.

Of course, I'm also going to need a larger deck for that new house in CS Town so EVERYBODY can come over and cook out with us.:lol:

Marmalady
03-28-2012, 07:57 AM
I'll see how quickly Mrs. TGK can get on it. She is an engineer as well and an expert on accessible design. Full disclosure: she walks with a cane due to a neuromuscular condition.

Could Mrs TGK design a hoist so that disabled people could get in and out of the pool at the water park, so everyone has a chance to enjoy it if they want to?

Mytical
03-28-2012, 08:07 AM
I was thinking about that angel, and I would also like a ride made. Something similar to the ski lift thing, only with inner tubes..person is placed in the tube, lifted and set in the water..the tube is released (gently) and they float along a winding river. At the end they are lifted out the same way. Would take a lot of doing though.

ParkingWitch
03-28-2012, 05:36 PM
In a fantasy world, Lady Sally's House (of excellent repute).

But in this world, How about a respite spa?
Nice open relaxed space with all the good pampering care for folks. And an activity center on the same property but well separated to look after little ones while the adults get spoiled.

taxguykarl
03-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Could Mrs TGK design a hoist so that disabled people could get in and out of the pool at the water park, so everyone has a chance to enjoy it if they want to?She wouldn't have to--there are plenty of off-the-shelf models on the market. The main 'design' work would be to locate the device.

Mytical
03-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Question is..should we make Nerf Weapons perfectly legal to carry around with us, so we can all use them on SC's or EW's that deserve it?

DGoddessChardonnay
03-30-2012, 02:13 AM
Question is..should we make Nerf Weapons perfectly legal to carry around with us, so we can all use them on SC's or EW's that deserve it?

Now there's a thought . . . there again, wouldn't we have a ban on SC's inside town limits? :headscratch:

Mytical
03-30-2012, 05:25 AM
Well as it is almost impossible to tell a SC from a good customer, and we would still need good material for the site..we would not ban SC's from the town itself. Now of course since all the businesses would be owned by members of this site, anybody that is revealed to be an sc could be banned from their stores..and once they reveal themselves they could then be poked fun at and such :D

DGoddessChardonnay
03-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Well as it is almost impossible to tell a SC from a good customer, and we would still need good material for the site..we would not ban SC's from the town itself. Now of course since all the businesses would be owned by members of this site, anybody that is revealed to be an sc could be banned from their stores..and once they reveal themselves they could then be poked fun at and such :D

In that case, we could erect an SC Wall of Shame in the town square for all to see.:lol:

taxguykarl
03-30-2012, 05:44 PM
IANAL, as I understand businesses can be based on behavior.:devil:

DGoddessChardonnay
03-30-2012, 08:03 PM
IANAL, as I understand businesses can be based on behavior.:devil:

Kinda like that sign that hangs at the American Legion where I get hot dogs in the fall:

Prices subject to change according to customer's attitude.

Sounds good to me.:devil:

Marmalady
04-01-2012, 11:10 AM

The little independent hardware shop in the next village has that sign hanging up at the counter. :D

XCashier
04-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Kinda like that sign that hangs at the American Legion where I get hot dogs in the fall:

Sounds good to me.:devil:
Some businesses have signs stating, "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone". I've also seen, "If you're grouchy, irritable or just plain mean, there will be a $10 surcharge for putting up with you".

I would not be surprised to see all of these signs at every business in CStown! :D

Kristev
04-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Now now, I am grouchy and irritable. But I'm not mean.

Marmalady
04-02-2012, 07:35 AM
We also need some pretty places where folks can get married. Indoor and outdoor venues, for all weathers / times of year.

Kazim
04-02-2012, 12:38 PM
we also need a pirate ship ^^

morgana
04-02-2012, 01:05 PM
And a castle.

taxguykarl
04-02-2012, 04:49 PM
I would not be surprised to see all of these signs at every business in CStown! :DYou mean it won't be mandatory:lol:

XCashier
04-02-2012, 06:34 PM
We also need some pretty places where folks can get married. Indoor and outdoor venues, for all weathers / times of year.
Absolutely. A flower garden with a nice gazebo, maybe a fountain as well.
we also need a pirate ship ^^
And a castle.
Maybe we could build play structures like these at the playgrounds. Throw in one built like a train, and the kids'll be entertained for hours!

::suddenly wishes she was a professional playground designer::

Kazim
04-02-2012, 07:04 PM
i was more thinking a real ship ^^

Mytical
04-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Well since I would also like a Ren Faire in the town, a real pirate ship and a real castle would be epic additions to such. Maybe even have a mock 'pirate ship sieges the castle' type thing *grins*. Would mean having the faire by the water though.

Marmalady
04-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Then we need a big open space (though with trees here and there next to a lake, and a castle at one side, then we can have the pirate raids, and plenty of room for the Ren Faire. And as the water's there, we can also have a fire festival in the winter, like the Up Helly Aa in Lerwick
http://www.uphellyaa.org/

Mytical
04-02-2012, 10:00 PM
*nods* And when the faire is not going on..those who larp would be able to use the area..and it would make a great lazer tag area also. Maybe even a paintball area. Multipurpose.

XCashier
04-03-2012, 01:55 AM
i was more thinking a real ship ^^
Why not both? A child-safe play one at the playground, and a real one permanently located at the docks, for use during the Ren Faire / pirate festival / LARPing / etc. We will have plenty of interesting festivals at CStown, of course! :)

Gizmo
04-03-2012, 08:53 PM
And a castle.

Scary gothic castle? I'm in - I have most of the decoration already. :wave:

(You don't mind a dragon over the gate right? :D)

Marmalady
04-05-2012, 07:16 PM
(You don't mind a dragon over the gate right? :D)

Why would Mytical and me object to dragons? Look at our avatars.....:D

And yes, we will have lots of interesting festivals and events, everything from folk music to agriculture, from literature to circus skills, from sport to vintage motors, so we can all indulge our inner anoraks.

dragon_wings
04-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Why would Mytical and me object to dragons? Look at our avatars.....:D

And yes, we will have lots of interesting festivals and events, everything from folk music to agriculture, from literature to circus skills, from sport to vintage motors, so we can all indulge our inner anoraks.

I also would have no objections to dragons! The more the merrier!

Mishi
04-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Yes, dragons are definitely required, I shall have one called Fred.

dalesys
04-06-2012, 02:45 AM
I also would have no objections to dragons! The more the merrier!
"We'll just have to make sure there're no ****ins at all." -- Brobdingnagian Bards

Marmalady
04-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes, dragons are definitely required, I shall have one called Fred.

We'll have a special park where they can play and meet other dragons :D

DGoddessChardonnay
04-09-2012, 02:00 AM
We'll have a special park where they can play and meet other dragons :D

Now that sounds like a great idea . . .we have dog parks around here where we can do that.:D

Wonder if they'll be a pond for the dragons to play and splash about in (and of course, if they're like dogs they can get thirsty.)

Do we have someone that could design such a park?

Mishi
04-10-2012, 12:20 AM
*raises hand* I'm not a professional, but I have a good eye for detail, one hell of an imagination and some mad gardening skillz. :p

Marmalady
04-10-2012, 06:53 AM
It would need a waterfall (Mytical knows why).

Mytical
04-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Animal sanctuary, animal sanctuary, and animal sanctuary. A very large area also. Place for like wolves, cougars..and other animals that normally would be hunted to live in a peaceful (well as peaceful as nature allows) area. Anybody caught hunting in the sanctuary, is to be stripped, released into the wild, and hunted (ok maybe not but I can dream!)

Marmalady
04-14-2012, 07:32 AM
Oh yes. And anyone found mistreating animals anywhere in the town will be immediately thrown out and barred from ever coming back.

XCashier
04-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Oh yes. And anyone found mistreating animals anywhere in the town will be immediately tarred and feathered, thrown out and barred from ever coming back.
Fixed that for you. :)

Jay 2K Winger
04-14-2012, 04:38 PM
We should set the dogs on them!

Or the bees! (Not the bees.) Quiet, you.

Or the dogs with bees in their mouths so when they bark they shoot bees at them!

Marmalady
04-18-2012, 06:55 PM
But wouldn't the bees sting the poor doggies' mouths?