PDA

View Full Version : Nice, friendly man...

mrsjfreak
03-06-2007, 10:45 PM
I had an older guy come in today looking for some stuff. He seemed very concerned about his heart health. I showed him a really good vitamin for cardiovascular health, and he showed me what he was already taking. Granted, it was one of our products, but I was nice enough to point out the advantages of a new vitamin for him, and he bought it. Later, he came back because he forgot something. Right before I left for the night, he calls the store and asks for the customer service number. I asked if there was a problem. He said he just wanted to let the corporate office know how much I helped him out. He said that i was polite, courteous, very helpful, sweet, and humorous. he complimented me for my "big bright smile" and said he wanted to let customer service know that they had a "good employee" in me. After the day I'd had yesterday, it's nice to know that some customers actually appreciate my nice attitude. :D Just thought I'd share that with everyone. I'll be glad when I see him again as well. It makes me feel like I did my job right