PDA

View Full Version : Prank phone calls upcoming!

Irving Patrick Freleigh
03-17-2007, 03:50 AM
So it seems some of my esteemed co-workers cannot figure out how to put a call on hold, or pick up a call on hold.

No problem! My store made little signs (typewritten, in accordance with comapny policy), that are posted above each phone on the salesfloor, listing the sequences of buttons you push to put somebody on hold, pick up a call on hold, or make a page.

This means any person with too much time on their hands and a hankering to pull a prank can walk up to any phone, get the keypad sequence to page somebody, and page for Ollie Tabooker, Harrison Patrick Ness, Jack Mehoff, Mike Rotch, or Irving Patrick Freleigh (if anybody tries that one, I am so going to answer the phone) to come to the front of the store.

I'll keep you posted. I know this is going to be abused big time.

April
03-17-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm trying, but I don't get this one
Ollie Tabooker

Feeling a little slow today....

Irving Patrick Freleigh
03-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Ollie Tabooker=I'll eat a booger.

Go ahead, say it really fast!

DGoddessChardonnay
03-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Ollie Tabooker=I'll eat a booger.

Go ahead, say it really fast!

Ewwwwwwwwwww . . . I think I'd rather be calling for Mike Hunt:roll:

Knightmare
03-18-2007, 03:09 AM
You also forgot Betty Tapterhas.

SuperDan
03-18-2007, 06:46 PM
We have our page function coded into its own button on most of the digital phones around the sales floor, now that you mention it I'm surprised as hell that there hasn't been any customer pranks (to my knowledge anyway). We've had the occasional customer page for customer assistance for themselves or for a cleanup, but that's pretty rare. (We have employee-perpetrated intercom pranks quite frequently, but those would happen whether we had a page button or not.)

Tria
03-19-2007, 02:27 AM
Harrison Patrick Ness

Help? Need translation.

April
03-19-2007, 02:30 AM
Help? Need translation.

I know this one!!!

Harry Penis

(and thanks for the above translation guys LOL)

Becks
03-19-2007, 02:46 AM
Since we're stealing them from The Simpsons, may I suggest Homer Sexual?

Jack T. Chance
03-19-2007, 04:36 AM
And let's not forget Mr. Koholic, first name Al! :lol:

rvdammit
03-19-2007, 05:11 PM
There's also Wayne Kerr and Nick O'Teen.

ArenaBoy
03-19-2007, 05:43 PM
There's Dick Hertz, IP Freely, and Heywood Jablome. There's also first name, Sasse. Example: Nick Sasse

Sacknahalf05
03-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Amagad, this one killed me! We had to attend a class a few weeks ago. The subject? "How to transfer calls". Granted, it gave some information on where certain calls should go, and crap like that, but come on! Four and a half years and this is what I have to look forward to? :headdesk:

Worst part was, there were some people in there that I KNOW have been with us for over a year going :headscratch: