X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• listen please

Dear Guests:

What I have to say is important, trust me! I don't just rattle off my personal life or something as you are checking-in. What I have to say has to do with your stay! This isn't the time to not listen.

When I specifically tell you at checkin, to confirm, that you reserved a king smoking room DO NOT get up there & call me & tell me that you wanted a nonsmoking room.

The whole, "We have you in a king smoking for one night, " sentence is kind of imporant to listen to. And, since you responded with a, "Yep," I assumed this meant you knew.

I can't help but say to you, "I asked if that was correct at checkin."

Lord why!?

Love,
    Your friendly front desk slave
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

*gives cookies*

I could say the same thing about people who call; No, we're not a pizza place and there's no way I can tell you which room "Eric" is in if "Eric" happens to be a kid! Sorry, but no!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
    X