This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make our CS town

Ok this is a different kind of forum game. You get to design your own business, with the rules you want in place (keep it clean folks lol)..you have to keep the other businesses in mind also. Lets design the ultimate city, no SC's or EW's allowed

((Not sure if this will catch on or not, but thought it would be fun))

Can be general to as descriptive as possible..down to where the forks are set (if there are forks that is).
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

We already have our ice cream parlour, don't we? Either next to, or joined in with, Food Lady's bakery.. retro style, with proper glasses and everything.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

*nods* A bar with stools for when they want to stop and drink milkshakes from real glass. Tables, including ones with umbrellas outside when the weather is warm. A place to get take out baked goods and ice cream. During the cold days we would serve hot chocolate, hot apple cider and the like.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

What will this town / city be called? Rapsville?
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Hmm yes can't call it Customers Suck...lol. We could name it after Raps, make him the mayor of the city...*laughs*.

Comment

A book/antiques store with squashy seats, a resident cat, good tea and coffee, and loads of interesting things located next to the massive community garden and orchard (contains friendly chickens and ducks).
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

A library! And a beauty parlour, we have to look our best after all And a gym with an indoor running track
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

We'd need 24 hour emergency hospital staff for lupo though. and a Emergency Skillet Injury department for me, peds and a couple of others.
                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Don't forget a K-12 school, where we can teach kids how to be good little shoppers.
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                    A library! And a beauty parlour, we have to look our best after all And a gym with an indoor running track
                    Can we get one of those endless wave devices? I would so exercise in one of those for hours.

Comment

How about a gaming store? Large and with no chance of being shut down because the council hate you, a massive range of board and card and war games, loyalty cards, squishy chairs, game testing, a vending machine and a whole upstairs area for clubs and tournaments. ^^

Or or or or or and this and this!! (channelling Fawful there XD) A Ye Olde Sweetie Shoppe with wall upon wall and cabinet upon cabinet of sweets and fudge and pick'n'mix and kali and bonbons and diabetic-friendly stuff and *drools*
                      "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                        We'd need 24 hour emergency hospital staff for lupo though. and a Emergency Skillet Injury department for me, peds and a couple of others.
                        Perhaps Panacea, or Trailerparkmedic could take care of that?

And we'd need a craft / fabric / wool shop as well... and a theatre, and cinema....

Comment

I volunteer to run the fabric store. I'm sure Spark would help too, since we're the 2 using up the most fabric.

I think we'd have an artist's section where everyone can have thier own shop/studio.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Universities where all supplies are new, and there is no tuition. All the teachers are great, as is the administration.

An antique store that is also a tearoom; a town near mine used to have one of those, with the antiques organized by holiday (the one time I ate there, I sat in the Halloween section).

Massive gardens where people actually obey the rules, and don't destroy or damage anything.

Comment

I suppose you'll need a few factories to make some stuff.

I don't know anything about that, though. Don't ask me.
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                              X