This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I got the vaccine...

First dose, anyway. Has anyone else gotten it yet? I got the first dose, because where I live I'm classified as 1B, which is different than the "nationwide" 1B designation.

Anyway, as of right now, my only real side effects have been a sore arm (injection site soreness), a trip to the bathroom because of, um, "digestive issues" (let's call it that, anyway). I hope I don't have any further side effects.

I tossed and turned a bit last night, too, but that could be unrelated.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Not available to the general public here yet. Have to either be medical personnel or over 65. On the upside, it is free and readily available to those who qualify.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Welcome Retail Workers to collect your vaccines. You should feel right at home here... Surrounded by hundreds of little pricks....
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Welcome Retail Workers to collect your vaccines. You should feel right at home here... Surrounded by hundreds of little pricks....
        I thought retail workers were surrounded by big pricks?
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          I thought retail workers were surrounded by big pricks?
          I think you're ascribing more size to those pricks than they deserve.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Here, they're rolling out vaccination according to risk group. I don't have any serious illnesses, I'm not of retirement age, and I'm not a healthcare worker, so I can register for vaccination on February 1, but I have no idea when they can vaccinate me. It might be summer.

Comment

I'm likewise not in any risk group so it'll be a while yet.

Can you feel the microchip Bill Gates put in it to control the world population? =p

Comment

You want to worry about the one that causes you to forget your name, address and all useful information. And then you awake with an uncontrollable desire to move to Nunavut and buy hats in garish colours. Individually. At great expense.
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                  Can you feel the microchip Bill Gates put in it to control the world population? =p
                  The problem with that microchip is that, being Windows based, every time I sneeze, I get rebooted.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Haven't gotten it, and won't be getting it ever. That's all I will say about the subject, lest banhammers start swinging here.
                    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Haven't gotten it yet, I'm not considered eligible for it, even though I'm considered "Essential Personnel" at my university (cafeteria cook) and interact with students on a daily basis. I hope I can get it soon enough.
                      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X