This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse you!

I'm in the grocery store and I just stopped my cart next to some shelves on my right. Two women were on my heels and one wedged herself between me and the shelves to point at a sign for the other one. I mean, her arm was blocking me and she kept her finger literally on the shelf label right in front of me with no intention of moving. I ended up backing out of the way because I was displaced anyway. The two of them were all up in what had been my personal space. I simply ducked under the one woman's arm cuz I needed something on the bottom shelf. I shouldn't have had to do that.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Ugh I HATE pushy bastards like that. Would it have been so hard for them to say "excuse me, we'd like to see something on that shelf"?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I was restocking the cookies today and had my cart in the usual place, albeit slightly blocking one shelf because people were being asses about lining up for the registers and standing all over the place so the usual "safe zone" for staging stock carts wasn't accessible. I'm standing at one end of the cart talking to a CW; some SC shoved the cart into me because she wanted to look at a product on the blocked shelf...I know you saw me, is it really that hard to ASK if I can move the cart?

I'll also be kneeling on the floor stocking a bottom shelf, and someone will stop and take far too long perusing products on the shelves right above my head...I can't stay in that position long as my feet tend to fall asleep/cramp up, nor can I get up because the SC is in just the right spot that I can't do so without colliding with them or the shelf. And they have the audacity to glare at me like I'm in their way on purpose. Again, I'd be happy to move if you bothered to ask.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Girl, you are nicer than me. I'd have told them to back off.

Comment

Or just leaned a boob on the arm... "Since we're such close FRIENDS and all"

Comment

Working...
          X