X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get an addresss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear walkins:
    I am not a relationship therapist. Telling me about how your lover/boyfriend/girlfriend/mother/sister/brother/dog kicked you out is not going to me make more sympathetic. In fact, I'm more likely to NOT lower the price because past experience tells me you'll be crying/screaming/kicking/throwing things/moaning/wailing in your room, thus disrupting other, and yes there are others, staying in the hotel. The world is not ending, it just feels like it. Trust me.
    Dear taxi drivers:
    Please get an address, or tell them to get the fuck out. There are multiple locations in the city with the same name. People are stupid, you should know this. They'll think everything has separate names. Not true. I'm tired of telling people they were brought to the wrong place. This happens fifty times a week. Get AN ADDRESS!!!!!

And at pick up, don't drive off with a random person who didn't call it. That's just rude.

Dear drunks/impatient people:
    Don't stab the doorbell longer than 5 seconds. The doorbell is not your bitch. No need to pound on it. And if you do, don't be surprised when the cost of a new one is added to your bill. I wonder if you do that to your friends' doorbells. If so, you must not have many anymore. =P

That is all...for now...^______^
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Re the walkins: whatever happened to, "Wow, crazy weather, isn't it!"

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
      And at pick up, don't drive off with a random person who didn't call it. That's just rude.
      As a frequent taxi-purveyor (?? customer) = absolutely. I cannot fathom how anyone think it's OK - on either the driver's or the customer's end. I booked in advance for a reason buddy!! /rant.
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Working...
      X