Customers Suck!

Customers Suck! (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/index.php)
-   Jokes (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Two Blonde Jokes (I'm also blonde) (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=92740)

cinema guy 09-25-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Quoth DeltaSierra (Post 1082167)

"We'll put the Corn Flakes back in the box."

:roll::roll::roll: that was brilliant. I love it. :lol::lol::lol:

Cecily 01-10-2013 06:48 PM

Disclaimer : I was a blonde before my hair turned mousy brown (now gray).

Hipster blonde goes to the hairdresser for a haircut. As she's wearing headphones, the hairdresser asks her to remove them. The blonde refuses and the hairdresser starts to work around the headphones.

She keeps asking the blonde customer to remove the headphones because she just can't work around it all the time, but the blonde still says no. At the end of her patience, the hairdresser grabs the headphones off the blonde's head and throws them away. Three minutes later, the blonde is dead. When the hairdresser picked up the headphones, she heard a voice : "Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale..."

cindybubbles 01-11-2013 05:37 PM

Two blonde jokes:

#1:
A ventriloquist and his dummy were performing dumb blonde jokes at an event hall. He's about to go to his next joke when a young woman stood up.

"Hey you!" she cried. "What does hair color have to do with intelligence? Just because I'm blond doesn't mean I'm dumb!"

The ventriloquist tried to apologize, but she interrupted, "You stay out of this! I'm talking to the little jerk on your knee!"

#2:
A blind guy walks into a bar and says "Do you guys want to hear a dumb blonde joke?"

One of the patrons takes the guy aside and says this: "Listen, the bartender is blond. The 400-pound wrestler at the corner table is blond. The wealthy lawyer at the bar is blond. The neurosurgeon over there is also blond. Matter of fact, I'm blond. Do you want to say that joke now?"

The blind guy pauses, and then answers, "Nah. I don't want to have to explain the joke to you guys five times."

fireheart 01-12-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

Quoth cindybubbles (Post 1111390)
The blind guy pauses, and then answers, "Nah. I don't want to have to explain the joke to you guys five times."

:lol:

One of the variants of that joke I've heard involves the NZ All-Blacks (Rugby team) and the punchline being that they have to explain it three times.

I wouldn't want to fuck with the All-Blacks though :eek:

DGoddessChardonnay 01-13-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Quoth Nurian (Post 1081360)
You dyed your hair?

Isn't that artificial intelligence? :D

I guess in the case of a brunette dying her hair blonde would make her artificially stupid?:p

Salted Grump 01-23-2013 06:45 PM

Why are there no stupid Brunettes?

Peroxide.

Ruach 02-05-2013 08:34 AM

fireheart,

That is so funny, thanks for sharing (fire...hahahah)

Ruach 02-05-2013 08:49 AM

These jokes R all good and funny

Dytchdoctir 02-05-2013 04:25 PM

The Blonde Song

(Sung to the tune of Old McDonald Had a Farm)

I'm blonde, I'm blonde, I'm blonde, I'm blonde,

B - L - N - O . . .

B . . . L . . . U?

B . . . L . . .

(sigh)

I'm blonde, I'm blonde, I'm blonde, I'm blonde . . .

RecoveringKinkoid 02-06-2013 02:58 AM

I think it was Dolly Parton that said she wasn't offended by blonde jokes because she knew she wasn't dumb and she also knew she wasn't blonde. ;)