This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck here...

So I'm now working the 10-7 shift at the help desk. Usually my relief is in by 6pm.

Come 6pm, she wasn't here. Get a call from my manager, there was some hiccup in Relief Person's contract paperwork, may have to stop at visitor's center to get visitor's badge. Verify with the office manager that RP will only have to stop at visitor's center and can get buzzed into the office when she gets here.

Few minutes later, get another call from my manager, RP isn't being let in. She won't be able to relieve me.

Only other person on the phone queue is in training and doesn't have all of his accesses yet, so I can't leave him in charge.

My options are basically to stay until 10pm when the overnight techs arrive, or call the On-Call Tech to come relieve me.

While the overtime would be welcome, I'm not sure I want to stay another three hours.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

so what happened
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Ended up staying until ten. Overnight guys showed up and I went home, grabbed some BK Lounge fare on the way home.

I figured "what the hell, I get overtime this week, so, yeah."
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
      X