This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck validating?

Had a few people not get their validation emails.

If this happens to you, check your bulk folders in case it was seen as spam. Hotmail emails don't seem to be getting through at all, and we're trying to work out why.

If no joy, email me - rapscallion who is at blueyonder, which is a dottie co and a dottie uk - from the address with which you registered, and I'll take it from there.

GBM supplied this lovely piece of artwork so you can contact me

Rapscallion
    Last edited by Rapscallion; 04-19-2007, 06:41 AM.

Just altered some board settings and it seems to have made a massive improvement. The rule still applies - if you can see this and haven't received your email, get hold of me as specified above.

Rapscallion

Comment

Also, if you find that you entered your email address incorrectly, simply go into your profile and change it. The system will send out a new confirmation email.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
        Also, if you find that you entered your email address incorrectly, simply go into your profile and change it. The system will send out a new confirmation email.
        I have another suggestion. To avoid all the hassle of emailing back and forth, you can do what I did which is change your email to your yahoo account in your profile, or if you do not have one create one on yahoo and go from there. I had problems with hotmail and this worked for me.

Comment

Working...
        X