Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor Who Announcement (spoiler warning)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who Announcement (spoiler warning)

The new companion has been announced. She will debut at Christmas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...companion.html

Sorry to see Amy going, but I knew that'd be happening. I used to watch Emmerdale many moons ago (not of my free will either), but I think this girl may be after my time. Will have to wait and see how she shapes up.

Comment

I'm scared terribly about whoever the next doctor is going to be. <.<
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

A friend of mine is almost a dead ringer for Matt Smith. His name is also Matt.

(and yes, he's a Dr. Who NUT. He owns a fez and has about 3-4 of the sonic screwdrivers.)
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Next doctor is Nathan Fillion.

Just sayin.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
            Next doctor is Nathan Fillion.

Just sayin.
            PLEASE BE TRUE DEAR GODPLEAAAASSEEEE

Comment

Nate Fillion would be awesome!

Though I wouldn't mind Tony Head, either.

Comment

I have always been dead against the idea of an American Doctor...

...until Nate Fillion was mentioned.

Comment

If Nathan Fillion were legit named as the next Doctor, the Internet would explode.

Half from Whovian purists ("NO NON-BRIT DOCTORS!!ELEVENTYBLARGITY"), half from the rest of the geeks having a collective Bunk Moment.

Plus side, we might get the return of Ten's brown coat!
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Nah, the next doctor will be Pauly Shore.

Comment

Can you imagine them bringing back Harkness to meet with Nathan somehow in an episode?

THEN, my friend, THEN the Internet would explode!

Comment

It's about time. I wonder if we'll see more of Craig and little Alphie.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                          Can you imagine them bringing back Harkness to meet with Nathan somehow in an episode?

THEN, my friend, THEN the Internet would explode!
                          ...now THAT would be a definite Bunk Moment.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

1: I hate you for putting the Daily Mail in my internet history.

2: Never heard of her, shall have to see how she does; with the lurid descriptions of her character from emmerdale, I can see there being minor outcries "for the children" at some point though!

3: I doubt they'd change the Doctor at this point; maybe next year.
                            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
                              3: I doubt they'd change the Doctor at this point; maybe next year.
                              It'll be soon, this is Matt Smith's last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X