Customers Suck!

Customers Suck! (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/index.php)
-   Forum games (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   GAME: Celebrity Scandal Pool! (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=39754)

SengaKitty 12-19-2008 06:18 AM

I use them because, yes, they are new, no they are not, as yet, coupled with each other [though rumours have started], and because the series is so famous, they will definitely be in the limelight... Bound to make these young stars crack like it has so many others :D

Slytovhand 12-22-2008 03:15 PM

My bets are:

Keira Knightley... just this idea she's really going to say/do something she really shouldn't...

John Travolta. I think the potential has always been there, he's just managed to avoid it.

Dick Cheney... big backpedal will be needed.

(I'd say one of the Hiltons, but I'm thinking it's just same shit, different day - though Nikki just might drop a bombshell to put her big sis to shame... ok, not possible, but still big enough :p)

MystyGlyttyr 12-22-2008 03:24 PM

All right, I'll go with what I know. Though these are three dark horses, I just don't know of too many other people.

Vince McMahon (although this could be iffy...though he regularly pisses off the wrestling world, he doesn't cross over into mainstream scandal unless he's really feeling his oats. I'll keep in mind that just because he gets us wrestlers up in a tizzy, that I still need to watch for someone "normal" to report it.)

Rush Limbaugh. I like Rush, since I accept him for what he is, a conservatively-politically based entertainer. But he does have some skeletons in the closet.

And just because I hate him so fucking much, Michael Savage. This is more hope that he goes down than anything.

Jester 12-22-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Quoth MystyGlyttyr (Post 470447)
And just because I hate him so fucking much, Michael Savage.

Mysty, I need you to tell me which Michael Savage you are referring to. Since I have never heard of him, I did a quick net search, and came up with several Michael Savages. I have two politicians, a musician, and a commentator/author.

MystyGlyttyr 12-22-2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Quoth Jester (Post 470452)
Mysty, I need you to tell me which Michael Savage you are referring to. Since I have never heard of him, I did a quick net search, and came up with several Michael Savages. I have two politicians, a musician, and a commentator/author.

The one on the radio, who said that 99% of kids with autism are faking it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Views_e...Michael_Savage <--that one.

I won't say anything further for Fratching's sake, and no one else should, either, but yeah. I fucking hate that guy. I pick him because I WANT him to go down in flames.

Severen13 12-22-2008 06:34 PM

Pamela Anderson--who will she marry and divorce in 2009???

Charlie Sheen--the guy spent tens of thousands of dollars on hookers. What else has he done that we don't know about....yet?

Anna Nicole Smith--She died nearly 2 years ago, but we haven't heard the last from her.

Jester 12-22-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Quoth Severen13 (Post 470587)
Anna Nicole Smith--She died nearly 2 years ago, but we haven't heard the last from her.

Congratulations, Severen, you are the first person to choose a corpse! (It was bound to happen eventually.)

Reminder: Controversy is NOT the same as scandal. Just saying.

UPDATE: If we don't get a bunch more people in this soon (and they don't have to be CSers, you can have your friends play), I AM going to broaden the Pool and give everyone participating more picks. We have not even begun to delve into the sordid world of Celebrities yet, kids.

SengaKitty 12-22-2008 11:28 PM

OK, SO says he wants

Jim Carrey - just has a feeling things have been going too smoothley for him

Winona Ryder - Odds are against her

David hasselhoff - he sees something happening with him this year

Primer 12-23-2008 01:58 AM

Kinky Friedman

Bill Gates

Jenna Bush

Severen13 12-23-2008 04:19 AM

Quote:

Congratulations, Severen, you are the first person to choose a corpse! (It was bound to happen eventually.)

Um, did I do something wrong? Your own rules said the celebrity does not have to be alive:

Quote:

9. The celebrity does not have to be alive. Scandals do pop up concerning dead celebrities. However, the living are far more likely to fuck up, so take this into consideration when making your picks.