This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If that's your idea of humor..

Then you are a bigger jackass than I thought.

This morning I was stocking out of sight of the entrance but I see a perky young lady walking by saying "HI!"

Short time later perky young lady leaves and says "BYE!"

I see a customer and head up to the register to ring him up. I recognize the guy as a regular. And a jerk. Short backstory, he's the type who is so overly friendly that it's very creepy. Also over the holidays twice he returned about $50 worth of toys because...reasons I guess.

Anyway, Mr. Jackass said that the perky young lady was walking so fast that she nearly walked into the automatic door. And if she had he would've laughed so hard. Why? Because she seemed very uppity.

I didn't really say a word because really how can you respond to that? And he kept going on and on about it. Throwing in some sort of lame excuse about how his car was just totaled and he had to get a new one. But ya know. Then he finished with a story of some cousin (probably an "uppity" one) who walked into a sliding glass door even though there was smears all over it from dogs. I almost felt that I needed a shower after this asshole left.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Everyone brings some joy into the world. Some when they enter a room...

Comment

Quoth Buzzard View Post
      Everyone brings some joy into the world. Some when they enter a room...
      ...and others when they leave it.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I wonder if the reason she left at such speed was to escape Mr Jackass...
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

I dunno. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I walked into a glass door once. I thought it was funny.

Comment

The girl walked into the store fast. Probably running late.

Sure, I admit I'd probably laugh too. But to say that someone deserves it because of how you think someone is? Sorry, not cool. The whole thing just came off as creepy because he wouldn't let it go.

And yes, this guy did bring joy when he left.
            I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
            X