This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front pages

We've not been hacked again - I'm playing with the Subdreamer software this site used to run. It's going to look different to how Mr Slugger had it, mostly because he knows what he's doing with that sort of thing and I don't, but I'm working my way through it. I'm aiming at an open design for easy reading. I also took a half-day off work today to get this started.

I'm going to have the software for displaying tales and articles. Although the software has the facility for creating accounts and submitting articles, that's what the forum is for. Myself and willing mods will be updating the site with tales and the like.

Just before the latest hack, I was asking for useful links - labour laws by state or country (for federal laws etc). I'm still after them for a resource section for retail workers. I also want to know what else you want to see on the site.

This thread is going to be left open for submissions and comments.

Come and get it!

Rapscallion
    Last edited by Rapscallion; 08-01-2006, 04:05 PM.

For California there's:

The California Department of Industrial Relations - Best place to find about labor laws, workman's comp, etc.

Division of Labor Standards Enforcement - Help you enforce your rights.

HR California - Kinda cheesy site, but some of the info is good there. Its got tools to help you have the right interview as well as help employers with hiring the right worker.

If I find more, I'll add them.
    Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

Holy camole that had me so worried when I first got her, took me a few minutes of looking around before I found how to get into the forum.

Great deteriant for hackers, the site looks totally harmless from the outside.

Well done Raps, you certainly had me fooled!
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Maybe a section for board quotes? People post a lot of funny things on here that it would be nice to see them saved for postierity. (sp?)
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer
          Maybe a section for board quotes?
          If people were using chat they way they used to, it might be fun to have a chat quote section.
          We did that on a couple of boards now, starting a thread with memorable chat quotes.

*Sigh* I miss the good old days of CS chat. Now I go in and there's nobody there.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X