X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin Spice Alert!!!

They tried to warn us.
    Coffee and beer was just the beginning.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

It's in everything. Cereal, snacks, drinks, prepared foods, you name it. I can only stand so much of it before I want something else. I think I'm actually still "off" pumpkin spice from last year, come to think of it....
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Somewhere--it might have been my old store--I saw pumpkin spice toilet paper last year.

Italians don't do the pumpkin obsession, which is a nice change. The annual panettone inundation is far more delicious (while I don't doubt that someone somewhere in the States has attempted pumpkin panettone, the creation of said baked good is so complicated that they probably gave up very quickly)
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Walmart was selling pumpkin spice cat litter last year. I may have bought a tub for the lulz...and then my cat decided that she really liked it. Damned if I didn't end up buying about six tubs of the stuff, until my local Walmart was out of stock. If I can find it again this year I'm going to have to buy several tubs yet again. Stunned arse cat -_- She really doesn't like the regular scented litter anymore.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
          Somewhere--it might have been my old store--I saw pumpkin spice toilet paper last year.
          Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
          Walmart was selling pumpkin spice cat litter last year.
          These are a thing?!?!?!

I do not get the pumpkin spice obsession, but that could also be because we Aussies don't fixate on that so much (Having said that, the closest approximation I can think of would be putting Vegemite and/or Nutella in just about everything, but not to the point of having Vegemite-scented toilet paper or cat litter!)

Comment

I laughed way too hard at that video. I knew about the pumpkin spice butter in August. The shelf signs had been put out at the store but no product. I think they took the signs off. I'm not really sure what they're doing with that.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I bought pumpkin spice cereal this year. I think I made some sort of joke about it when I bought it, but it's pretty good. There's some things where pumpkin spice (with or without the actual pumpkin) makes sense. Something that might be cinnamon the rest of the year gets a few extra spices thrown in and called pumpkin spice. I agree it's overhyped, but I kind of like most of it.
              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

A certain credit union has been advertising something called a "pumpkin spice loan."
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

A salon in my in-laws town advertised a pumpkin spice mani/pedi for $25.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?

Comment

I don't remember where I saw the ad, but I still get a chuckle out of the Pumpkin Spice Break Pads.

I am pretty sure it was a spoof.

I hope to God that it was a spoof.
                    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                    Save the Ales!
                    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I'm telling you, the extinction asteroid can't get here soon enough...
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                        I'm telling you, the extinction asteroid can't get here soon enough...
                        Don't tell me that has pumpkin spice.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                          OK. We won't tell you.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                            Spill it, catcul!! How did you know?

Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...
                            X