This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama at the tax office

It was a quiet Saturday morning. My CW C's appointment arrived before she did. They were about to get the return started when a woman wearing boxing gloves and a sparring helmet carrying an aluminum bat (hereinafter, WJ) stormed into the office and yelled, "Where is that bitch, D [the new store manager]?"
    I replied that she is off today.
    WJ made a string of odd accusations directed towards D including threatening her at her residence with a 12 gauge and to blow the whistle to the IRS about her family.
    I couldn't catch all of WJ tirade as I was already on the phone with the local police whose station was within a half mile of the tax office.
    C managed to convince WJ to leave and managed to get her full name. There was no damage to computer or personnel.
    I followed WJ at a distance and got her license plate number and then the police arrived. D arrived not long after.
    They took our information about that incident. I overheard on their radio chatter that WJ's car was stopped.
    WJ said she had no problem going to jail. We'll be glad to accommodate.
    The awesome regional manager A called about a half hour later with instructions to call police if she returns.

Just when you think you've seen it all.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

So...Did you find out what her issue with D was??? Can't leave that out! lol.

Comment

woman wearing boxing gloves and a sparring helmet carrying an aluminum bat
      Wow that's got to be a first on here.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Wow, that's scary. My brain works weird, I guess, because the first thing I thought was that boxing gloves would make it hard to hold a bat.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

Better wear some boxing gloves/ In case some fool might wanna fight~
          Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
            Wow that's got to be a first on here.
            You have that right! I've been on this board since 2006, I think, and I don't remember anything like this.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm impressed they could hold on to the bat with the gloves on......
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Sorry I wasn't so clear. Psycho had a boxing glove on one hand and the other glove attached to her belt.
                D pointed out that this individual was bringing a bat to a gun fight. As D herself said, "If I really had a 12 gauge, I would shoot anyone threatening me with a bat."
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                X