Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This was actually just said in my store...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was actually just said in my store...

"I just put two twenties and a ten in your payment machine and the receipt says I only paid fifty dollars".

(Thor, grant me the strength and stamina to deal with these morons).
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Thor? Try Thor and Zeus combined with a little bit of Beowulf!
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
      "I just put two twenties and a ten in your payment machine and the receipt says I only paid fifty dollars".

You...you're kidding right? Please say you're kidding. I couldn't...couldn't take it if you weren't kidding. Yeah...must be kidding most be kidding must be kidding...<THWAP>

Sorry about that...had to do some percussive maintenance on my brain. That level of stupidity overloaded it a bit.

M
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

I'm convinced that how well you did in grade school math has a direct correlation to how sucky you are when it comes to payments.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

*sits in the cornor rocking back and forth hold her legs* stupid people scare me.

Comment

Yeah but, 2 twenties and a ten aren't fifty bucks!
            It's a completely different mythical figure! Did you guys not cover Sucmatics in school???

*hands over chocotini*
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

You get to a sad point in your life when reading something like that doesn't not even phase you.

People frighten me.
              If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

"Yeah, it must've been a mistake. You need to put another 20 in the machine to fix it."

a few minutes later..."Now the machine says I only paid $70!"

"Uh oh. Better put in another 20 then!"

Repeat until stupid moron has completely emptied his/her wallet.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That's just wrong.

I need to be held.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Is your store a restaurant? if it's one, remember math works different inside restaurants, thus the bistromatic.
                    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

From previous posts, Draggar works in a Cell Phone store... In an office behind glass walls that does not in any way, shape or form, accept payments... All payments are to be made outside of his office in the front of the store...

Am I right? (-;
                      I'm sorry to inform you that my capacity to care has taken a plunge, much like the popularity of Tom Cruise after his "you don't know the history of psychiatry" rant on national TV.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

That's just the moron tax.
                        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

WSDuckie - you are correct, but this person used our automatic payment machine. When you put in cash, it not only tells you the amount you paid, but the value and sequence of the bills that you put in, so this person's receipt woudl have also shown something like (but maybe not in this order):

$20, $20, $10

So it also showed what he paid. Really now, humans have hit a new low.
                          Quote Dalesys:
                          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

So . . . if the machine said he only paid $50 . . . then how much was he suppose to pay?
                            This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Sounds like Gravekeeper is getting a phone call tonight.....
                              -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                              -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Working...
                              X