This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board update

There's going to be a small amount of downtime in about ten or twelve hours, give or take, when the board's relatively quiet. I'm updating the board software at that point. Just a heads-up.

Rapscallion

Damn there goes my plans for the night of early morning lurking. Now I have to find something else to do at 3 in the morning! What will I do!?

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
      Now I have to find something else to do at 3 in the morning! What will I do!?
      you could always stalk me on instant messenger... that's always a worthwhile activity at 3 in the morning
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

May have to wait a while. I expected not to have to sleep too much. Boy was I wrong! Maybe in a couple of hours or so.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          you could always stalk me on instant messenger... that's always a worthwhile activity at 3 in the morning
          Lol I do need to get on IM more often.

Comment

May happen today instead - had my data drive fail on me yet again, and I was getting data off it last night when it fell over again...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
              Lol I do need to get on IM more often.
              sure, you'll IM smiley, but when I mentioned IMing before, I got the "Oh noes, I dun have IM on this 'puter" message. <Feels unloved!!>

(kidding, naturally)

Comment

May happen another day, but sometime soon. Still wrestling with a drive that occasionally stops working, so backing it up in chunks to the external HDD. It's ... not fast with that sort of amount of data.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                  sure, you'll IM smiley, but when I mentioned IMing before, I got the "Oh noes, I dun have IM on this 'puter" message. <Feels unloved!!>

(kidding, naturally)
                  Well I got I'm recently but I never get on it. It keeps bugging out on me.

Comment

I may be trying this tonight to get it out of the way. There may be more people online that I'd like to inconvenience.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                      There may be more people online that I'd like to inconvenience.
                      Quoted (and bolded) for my amusement

Comment

Well, it was supposed to be 'than', but it works for me

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                        X