This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You should be ashamed of yourself"

This particular customer encounter came from my husband.

He had to work an event today along with another employee. The event was a walk sponsored by a *well known foundation*.

He worked at one of the parking garages managed by his employer. The property management company that owns those parking garages sets the price for the parking fee, and they get all of the money.

He was working inside the garage at the entrance gate when the customer pulled up. The weekday/weekend supervisor was there as well getting money from him.

The parking fee was $10.00. My husband collected the parking fee, and then the customer asked him if his employer donates the money collected to the *well known foundation*. My husband told the customer "I am not sure."

The customer's response was "You should be ashamed of yourself."

The customer parked in the garage.

The customer should be ashamed of HIMself for making judgements such as that. Whether the garage donates money is none of the customers' concern, nor is your husband responsible for whether the property managers donate money or not. And if he felt so strongly about it, he should have parked somewhere else.

What a judgmental hypocrite. I'll bet HE didn't donate to the well-known foundation, either.

Comment

Right, because every business that takes in money whenever *Well known foundation* has an event within a few miles of said event should donate all of said money to that group. I'm sure that idea will be a huge success. /sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
      X