Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two pics each of Larissa238 and Cominatcha!

Rapscallion

Comment

Three more pics of Bella Vixen, and one of new entrant ThePhoneGoddess!

If I forgot to announce anyone, apologies. In the meantime, my inbox will cheerfully accept more.

Rapscallion

Comment

Banrion's up!

Rapscallion

Comment

Gingerbiscuit adds another photo.

Rapscallion

Comment

Severl photos of Lil Bunny are up. Um, some are large and potentially not safe for work. Not sure they're safe for my blood pressure...

You're warned.

Rapscallion

Comment

Yowza! How can I make posters?
              Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Oops, sorry kids. *Double checks what I sent* I didn't send any artistic ones did I? Sorry for the NSFW possibility. LOL then again I guess um, enjoy??

Heh Knight if you were asking about mine, I think my photographer sells em on her page.
                Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

What? You want me to buy those?
                  I want to print 'em out and sell 'em to the high schoolers.
                  Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

Comment

ROFLMAO oh cheese.

Flattery will get you everywhere dear.
                    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Oh? Me thinks me likes where this is heading! Woooo!

Comment

Be careful what you're getting yourself into, Lil Bunny...

He's Doctor Roxo, the Rock 'n Roll Clown.
                        He does cocaaaaaiiiinnnnneeeee.
                        Giggity giggity yeah!
                        Seriously, guys, a lot of cocaine.

In fact, even the government knows this:

"His name is Doctor Roxo... He does cocaine... That's really all we know." -The Government

I mean, unless skintight jumpsuits, balloon-guitars and, well, cocaaaiiiinnneee are your cup of tea. In which case, that sounds like very interesting tea.
                        "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

MMATM has photos up, and some additions from Myswtghst!

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                            I've been tinkering with a (freeware) php script for showing photos.
                            Fun. Photo sent. BTW, are you really required to wear that safety vest? I would think the shirts would be enough..... (Duck and run )

Comment

You're not the first one to say that. It's a standing joke amongst my colleagues.

I'll get your photos when I get home.

Rapscallion

Comment

If that's the case, it's one of the most awesome standing work jokes of which I've ever heard.

Brilliant work, sir!

Also, hooray! I'm up!

Also, I just realized Raps' Ewok picture doesn't read RAPE-wok, it's supposed to be Rap-Ewok. Though I think rape-wok (the way I originally read it) is funnier.
                                Last edited by MMATM; 09-27-2007, 01:11 PM. Reason: Little furry blighters can't resist those urges...
                                "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Working...
                                X