This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos is neat.

Also, I'm probably too used to Shadowrun. In my experience, standard levels of player paranoia would have prevented this from happening.

Honestly, picking up the watch?

Anyway, back to typing up my IC reply...
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• It should be probably noted that he listens to the 11th Doctor's theme while writing all of this...
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• *laughs* Fred is a curious person (he was a private detective after all). Plus..as I said..big fan of chaos.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• There we go. Yay chaos.

And of course I listen to Eleven's Theme. It's epic and skirts along the edges of being completely mad.

Comment

• Ok..I have to ask. With Fred's perfect memory, the flashes...something supernatural that prevents him from recalling them completely, or given time for his mind to settle again, something he could recall?
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I actually forgot he had prefect memory. We'll split the difference here. Given time, each individual flash will be recalled perfectly. However, it was simply physically impossible for him to take in everything, so he might be missing details. And it will be a while before he can sort out everything he saw.

Imagine being on the inside of a sphere, the walls covered in video screens, each showing different things. However, the sphere exists in five dimensions, so square the number of screens, and then square it again. You are somehow able to see all of them at once. That's simply beyond the level these characters work at. That's beyond the level The Doctor could work at.

Comment

• Since Doyle is off in his room Ima wait until something happens before posting again. Just assume he is off sleeping or whatever. (and don't worry about forcing the issue on my part )

Comment

• Sorry folks.
                  y'all have the hideous habit of posting during the hours I'm either at work or sleeping.
                  Also, my interwebs was down until around 1pm EDT on 6-2-2012.

Comment

• Today's random FEND fact.

"The trasportation system was originally developed in the first decade of the 20th century. It's initial trial run was set for 7 PM, June 30th, 1908, with the goal of transport from a FEND laboratory in New York City, to a remote location in Siberia. The need for equivalent mass return was unknown at the time, and the resulting explosion became known as the Tunguska Event."

Comment

• random FEND fact:

Mr Black knows so much about the promethus relic because he was there when it was formed.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• LOL.

Nice guess, and he wishes, but no.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• no, her calling him leafer was NOT a typo.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• dangit so many on and me going to bed since I'm going out of town AGAIN tomrrow and won't be home till tuesday. I can post while I'm gone, but dang.

Comment

• good news is though is that my business plan is starting to take a really good form. I just lack the approval for the funding and we're almost all set to launch my own company.

Comment

• Well, darn you going to bed, but good luck with the business!
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X