Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm leaving out of town tomorrow night and won't be back in town until July 8. Going camping in the mountains with my father so I will be without internet until then.

If you feel the need to NPC Doyle a little to keep story moving feel free

Comment

• and RUMOR has it that Kabe's job is getting goofy, so he's to be MIA for bit...

Comment

• no i think this game died
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• No we lost power with the storm. I'm posting on my nook on a friend's wifi. It's day 10 now with no power. Game will be back once we have power.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I am back in the land of the interwebs.

Hope those of you without power/in areas with big storms are doing ok. Let me tell you it sucked camping. We ended up deciding with all the high wind to ditch the camp site and get a hotel room Thursday night. Spent the rest of the trip in town and did some touristy things
            Last edited by Chanlin; 07-08-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• bad storms hit the area. lots of tree limbs and debris everywhere, but no power losses in the city where Sarlon and I live.
              Praying HARD for everyone still suffering storm damages, and sending energies; I tend to cover the bases and hedge the bets.

Comment

• Kabe on Kheldarson's computer because I think my hard drive died. We just got power back a little under two hours ago, and you'll see some proper replies tonight after work (I'll be home around 9:00).

I do apologize for the extra-long delay. I eventually hit a point in any game or writing project where, no matter how much I like my ideas, writing anything for it feels like a chore, so I put it aside for a while until I feel like I can do it again. Set this one aside a bit longer than intended, and then our power went out for a week and a half.

Once I'm home tonight, if I can resolve computer issues, I'll post in here. If I can't, I'll either post from Kheldarson's again or have her post it for me.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• *I* forgive you :P

been waiting on a response since before you lost power anyway...whats a few more hours :P
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I am glad you have power... PLEASE stay hydrated in this heat. The nation's still gonna be suffering high hum-atures for a few more days...

Comment

• Does anyone mind if I edit my character's IC intro post? I'm not changing anything that's already been established, just adding some more background and details that the GM can use (or abuse) as they see fit.
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Fratch, been so long I have no idea why I wanted to talk to Black. I will have to think of something.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Black made a comment about having a private talk with Fred after Fred started to see the black specks when he touched the watch and had the massive vision.

And that'd be fine, Dreamstalker. I really ought to put together a guide to this thing so I have an easier time back-checking posts...
                          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• okay, WHAAAAAT the hell is this damn critter?!

Comment

• Spiders, obviously. Pretty much everything in there is spiders right now.
                              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• I think I'm going to bow out of the game. I'm just not feeling my character all that well and life has been keeping me busy at the moment.

If you want to keep using Doyle as an NPC I don't mind in the slightest.

Comment

Working...
                                X