No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastellillos are reaaaaaallllly delicious....
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I believe the wrong animals are locked up at the zoo. or people are complete idiots.
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• So, apparently my father is drinking again and may be cahorting with some not-so-nice ladies, and it seems like Mom is medicated to a zombie-like state.
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• If my perception of blue is correct, does that mean the sky is actually orange?
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• I've got my fingers crossed for Taboo and Mytical.

I am loving RW's sig. (I am wondering if I should change mine again soon.)
            Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 07-10-2011, 06:17 AM. Reason: adding a bit
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• -A couple of weeks ago I was told I needed more sodium in my diet and now I'm told I have too much.

-I tried to tell my surgeon what went on in the hospital during my surgery and he only seemed interested in the fact that I didn't have a pain pump before being brought up to my room. The rest of the time he told me we shouldn't dwell on the past. DUDE! That will not get you repeat customers. I know I will think twice before having surgery again.

-I had a full meal from lunch I hadn't touched sitting in a to go container in the fridge. I told the big guy he could have half and fell asleep. I woke up thinking half of my yummy lunch would be there. I couldn't find it and ask the big guy where my half is. He tells me he ate it all. He misunderstood me. I was livid. I WANTED MY HALF! He felt bad and kept apologizing, It took me awhile to calm down since now I had to find something else to eat but nothing was as good as my lunch.

-I am getting better at moving my left leg instead of dragging it a bit and having it go out in protest.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• If you're going to make a movie that is 90% CGI, just save yourself some money and animate the damned thing.
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Have you shopped at a Southland Corporation store today?

(look at today's date)
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Did nothing but tell people what to do all day, and more exhausted then if I ran two marathons back to back.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• gggrrrrrr, getting really sick of getting yelled at by agents because my corworkers are bunch of )(&%()*&%$*(%*#*%#%$ mornons. Also really beginning to hate most of my family.
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• My husband can be such a wad. I think I'll kick him in his sleep tonight.
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I miss my boyfriend. I hope he can come visit soon. *grumble grumble*
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war."
                            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Hee hee, take a look at this:

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                                Hee hee, take a look at this:
                                You'd fit right in with the guys at my store.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X