No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda really miss the #1 at work boyfriend and the rest of my NJ harem.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I hate this long distance shit. Today's my boyfriend's 20th birthday. I miss him.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Seven weeks before I leave (redundancy), after what they put me through this year I'm glad. Sort of sad to be loosing the team I work with but we're just taking bets on when they get their department chat now.
        "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Amazing that I have three full weekends off in a row (too bad they're only 2 days each)...this is the second one.
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• There is a shoggoth is trying to invade my sinuses.

In theory, I now have 10 days off until I work again. Right now, the betting pool says I'll be called back in on the 28th or 29th at the latest. (Other tech was in a car accident so I am now covering everything. I plan to take up drinking at some point in the near future.)

Comment

• I am so fucking angry right now.

You guys just HAD to wait until almost 8 fucking 30 to text us to tell us that you're not fucking coming out until fucking tomorrow. We were more or less waiting dinner on you guys.

I really hope you come out here after I leave for work and are gone by the time I get out. I don't especially want to see you right now. Especially because Mommy was looking forward to you coming out.

Merry fucking Christmas to you guys.
              Unseen but seeing
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• *hugs Becks*

I wonder what the chances are that my work will call in the morning and say I don't have to come in because if I do I will have unnecessary overtime for the week...(crossing fingers, toes and everything else...)
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Thanks for the hugs, BTDT.

Right now, I'm so tired I could cry if crying didn't make me even more tired. I got 4 hours of sleep, if I'm lucky.

And I have to work 9:30-4.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo tired.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Being tired sucks, and I'm usually tired. I did end up working today but took some undertime here and there and got kicked out early for lack of call volume. Tomorrow I go back to class...bright and early, but at least it's not taking calls. I hope you get some rest Becks.

Comment

• Off tomorrow, 9:30-4 again on Wednesday, 11-2 the rest of the week, off on Sunday. I just might survive.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Two years since I lost my beloved husband *sigh*
                        As soon as I start thinking
                        That I'm sensible and sane
                        The Random Hedgehog comes along
                        And fiddles with my Brain
                        (from card I got)

Comment

• I am about to write my first rape scene ever (it's completely necessary for the story). Even though it will not be graphic at all, I still feel terrible about it. OK, enough putting it off. >drags self away<
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• *hugs* for Lady L.

I need to stop checking my work email. Bad Closertosane, I have to trust them at some point.
                            "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• A couple of years ago, I had a very odd thought pop in my head while doing a little skit for a forum called "Despute ring"..basically WWE type wrestling, using members of the forum and even crazier hijinx then even the wrestling world could come up with (which I have to say is saying a LOT). The random thought put a mental picture of an orange colored chimpanzee covered in purple butter in my mind. Now..just take a moment, to digest that. An orange colored chimpanzee covered with what my mind told me was purple colored butter. Yeah that is how random my mind can be sometimes...
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                                I am about to write my first rape scene ever (it's completely necessary for the story). Even though it will not be graphic at all, I still feel terrible about it. OK, enough putting it off. >drags self away<
                                That would freak me out too. Right now I'm reluctant to move on to the next outlined event in my current WIP because I planned to kill off certain character, and I like him so much I don't want to kill him now...
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X