This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ngc_7331 View Post
    So I'm guessing that would be the doc to go to if you had a nasty case of rectaloptilitis.
    I've always wondered what the proper treatment for that is. It seems like surgical options would do more harm than good...

As far as the upthread comment on caskets - I know some states actually have a law that says you must purchase a casket for a body whether it's being cremated or not. Some places will cremate the casket itself which seems... like a waste. They're mostly based on sanitation laws (passing a casket around for 15,000 bodies to use seems icky) or mortuary-industry-protection laws from way back.

Comment

Quoth sevendaysky View Post
      As far as the upthread comment on caskets - I know some states actually have a law that says you must purchase a casket for a body whether it's being cremated or not.
      Which is quite the racket since there are also regulations that require that the casket be only from licensed casket makers.

'Cause building a casket is such a difficult task.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X