This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has only taken a year to save up

But me and my two best friends are finally getting the vacation together. We leave June 5th to drive down to Miami to catch a boat to the Bahamas, Key West then back to Miami.

My question for all the lovely people here would be we are taking our time on the drive boat doesn't leave till the 7th and we know it wont take that long to drive from NC to FL so what detours should we take along the way that we just have to see.
    Lay your hands upon me
    Like an angel from above
    Put your arms around me,
    'Cause you're fallin'

Quoth celticgrl View Post
    My question for all the lovely people here would be we are taking our time on the drive boat doesn't leave till the 7th and we know it wont take that long to drive from NC to FL so what detours should we take along the way that we just have to see.
    Have you read "Callahan's Key" by Spider Robinson? It includes a fair number of somewhat geeky detours. Be warned that the drive in the book was from NYC to Key West, so some of the detours might be north of your starting point or south of the end of your drive (Miami).
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      Have you read "Callahan's Key" by Spider Robinson? It includes a fair number of somewhat geeky detours. Be warned that the drive in the book was from NYC to Key West, so some of the detours might be north of your starting point or south of the end of your drive (Miami).
      Cool will see if I can find the book and plan my trip accordingly Thank a million
      Lay your hands upon me
      Like an angel from above
      Put your arms around me,
      'Cause you're fallin'

Comment

Working...
      X