This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey D'sgusting [gross]

Used the men's room at my local McDonald's today, only to see a HUGE mound of doody smeared all over the baby change station in the lone stall. I know that diaper accidents are to expected with a tot, but for fuck's sake, couldn't you have INFORMED SOMEONE about it if you weren't going to clean up after your kid?! Had the unenviable task of letting the poor woman at the counter know about it before I left.

Fucking animals is what people are.

Jesus...some people. Yeah you could I don't know, offer to clean it up? Since it's your kid? You wouldn't just leave that there at home would you?
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
      Jesus...some people. Yeah you could I don't know, offer to clean it up? Since it's your kid? You wouldn't just leave that there at home would you?
      I think I've visited that house once.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

I was in the same McDonald's getting some lunch today, and the same employee I told about the mess last time took my order, and said she was the one who had to clean it up. I felt bad about that.

And to make it worse, she said it was all dried-out and crusty, making the clean-up process more difficult. Jesus, HOW MANY customers used the restroom before I did and didn't say anything about the GIANT MOUND OF FECES on the baby change station?!
        Last edited by Monterey Jack; 04-23-2019, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Or, how many customers used the restroom before you that did say something and management did nothing about it?

Comment

When was the last time an employee checked the restroom? I have never worked at Mc Ds, but aren't they supposed to clean/service the restroom every couple of hours?
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I experienced that in a Roy Rogers restroom once. It was smeared over the walls. When I told the manager he needed to check the restroom he had a look of horror on his face, like he knew what he was going to find. In retrospect, maybe he knew already and had told someone to clean it, which they hadn't.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Amusingly, the McD's employees who had to clean that mess up came through my line at work today. I told her how sorry I was she was the one who had to deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                X