View Single Post

Old 12-21-2009, 03:51 AM
Pharmacy Tech

Dear Mrs. Hagg,

We would sincerely like to thank you for the video footage of your arrest. It has become quite the hit during break time and pharmacy holiday parties. One of our interns even created a musical score for it in his spare time.

We hope your upcoming court proceedings go well, and justice is served. Please keep in mind we will be very happy to let the prison health care officials know of your various prescriptions.

Happy Holidays!

Dearest regards,

the pharmacy team

Dear Retail Store Manager,

I was simply trying to buy a new tee-shirt the other day when I was informed that the area with woman's tees was off limits due to damage from a fire. When I tried to make my way to the tee shirts, I was stopped not once, not twice, but FOUR TIMES!!!!!!!!! Then they told I had to leave that section of the store! When I made my displeasure of this known, they had security KICK ME OUT! And when I tried to re-enter the store they threatened to call the police! I will have you know that I have been shopping at your store for FIFTEEN YEARS and now will never again do so.

I might be swayed however, with a $1,000 gift card and a written apology.

Sincerely,

Canna Readsigns

"Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience." - George Washington