Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have your dreams, I have mine. Don't tell me how to fantasize in my dreams. Because in mine, the pine trees are tough and rugged enough to not only withstand the impact of the car, but to enjoy the knowledge that they helped in the demise of one of the more obnoxious creatures on the planet.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

• Get the restraining order. Tell the judge you feel physically threatened. File a police report every time this woman comes into the store when you're there.

The union should be leaning on management to ban this woman. If she continues to shop there, she WILL cause more trouble than she's worth. Her kids know they can get away with anything. They eventually will cause damage to the store, possibly endangering other shoppers. Does management want to deal with a lawsuit? Possibly multiple lawsuits? How about a lawsuit from the union, due to unsafe working conditions, due to them not banning someone who's been threatening you?

Unless this woman is Mrs. Bill Gates, she can't spend enough money there to make it worth their while to keep her as a customer. They're letting 'customer satisfaction' blind them to reality: This woman is a nutcase bent on causing trouble.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
        Um, the Landmark Luxury Hotel IS the place where I worked for Shit Weasel. I'm sorry if you were confused, but he was my boss there, and that was the place I left (because of him and his antics) to come work at The Bar, where I have now been for six years (my six year anniversary is January 22). There was no place of employment between the two.
        I did mean the Landmark. I remember your comment about the fact that Shit Weasel got too many chances before they finally suspended him, whereas you lost your Christmas Even shift without any warning whatsoever. Then your later comment about this inequity and "they wonder why I don't want to work for them anymore." Anyplace that treats employees like that doesn't deserve them. I was just curious if there was any fallout over there about that entire mess.

Comment

• I don't feel physically threatened, just really annoyed and pissed off. Hopefully she'll get the hint soon and fuck off.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

• Quoth Crossbow View Post
            That's not nice to the pine trees, Jester. Make it bridge abutments instead.
            Don't feel too bad for the trees. In car vs tree, tree will win most of the time.

Comment

• Unless car has caught on fire in which case they both might lose.
              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                I was just curious if there was any fallout over there about that entire mess.
                For me, no. For him, yes. See the linked update above.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
                  Well, you SHOULD care, young lady. Because to me, this sounds far too wimpy.

Personally, without even having dealt with this rancid fur bomb, I already can't stand her. Forget wanting her to lose control of her car. Oh no. Myself, I want her to hit a patch of black ice on her way there, fish tail, over correct, lose control of her car, pinball from one large pine tree to the next, perhaps with a few telephone poles thrown in for variety, then vault the guard rail to plunge to the bottom of a very deep gorge, hitting several outcroppings of rock along the way, until she lands at the bottom and her car explodes in a huge fireball, with bits of flesh and bone being scattered for miles in the gorge.

THAT is a vindictive wish. Take notes, as there will be a quiz later.
                  I hope that the Spiteful Bitch steps on a bunch of Legos. Barefoot.

THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT. D:<

Gonna echo what everyone else has said and get a TRO against the Spiteful Bitch, if you can (you might need her name, if you don't already have it). What the store wants does not matter, because this is your decision, not theirs.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I do have her name Tammy Asshole, (last name obviously not real) I peeked over Charlies shoulder while he was writing her name down on the complaint slip upstairs. Although with a name like hers I wouldn't be surprised if she was a stripper or something.
                    ......../\
                    ....../__\
                    ..../\...../\
                    ../__\../__\

Comment

• Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                      Tammy Asshole
                      "It's pronounced 'Ah-soh-lee.' The 'H' is silent."
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I doubt you will get fired. I don't see anything in your post where you threatened those kids with any kind of harm. The only thing you was call security, and if your company fires you for valuing the safety of customers and employees, then that's just messed up

Comment

• She'll likely forget about you as soon as there's another incident that pisses her off more. Given her temper, that shouldn't take too much longer. Heck, if I was in your area, I'd gladly come down, tick her off at ME and give her a whole new target to be pissed at. It'd be all giggles for me, because it's not like I have a job to worry about keeping at the moment.
                          If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

• Quoth veniteangeli View Post
                            or

1. kid drinks vinegar
                            2. employee has no fucking idea kid would be that stupid
                            3. mommy dearest dumbest comes in and tries to pin the blame for kid's stupidity on employee
                            4. employee refuses to take blame for said stupidity
                            5. hilarity threats of litigation ensue...
                            The Vinegar Boy thread was closed before I encountered it, so I couldn't comment on VB's "reasoning", but since it's being brought up again, here goes:

Due to not fitting the jurisdiction's definition for "beer", some beers (typically the stronger ones) are sold as "malt liquor". Being an alcoholic beverage, you need ID to show you're of a suitable age to buy them. VB is underage. He sees something labeled "malt vinegar", assumes it's equivalent to "malt liquor", but it's a product that doesn't require ID. He buys it and drinks it, finding out the hard way that "malt vinegar" is not the same thing as "malt liquor", and (naturally) blames the employee instead of himself.
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
                              The Vinegar Boy thread was closed before I encountered it, so I couldn't comment on VB's "reasoning", but since it's being brought up again, here goes:

Due to not fitting the jurisdiction's definition for "beer", some beers (typically the stronger ones) are sold as "malt liquor". Being an alcoholic beverage, you need ID to show you're of a suitable age to buy them. VB is underage. He sees something labeled "malt vinegar", assumes it's equivalent to "malt liquor", but it's a product that doesn't require ID. He buys it and drinks it, finding out the hard way that "malt vinegar" is not the same thing as "malt liquor", and (naturally) blames the employee instead of himself.
                              To put it bluntly, the kid was a fuckwit. And as long as people keep rationalizing it, making excuses for it, making allowances for it, he's always going to BE a fuckwit. And we'll have stories like these, where the shop assistants are collateral damage as these moron' parents crusade to make the world think that their darlings aren't quite as fuckwitted as they actually are.

Let's face it. Darwin had it right. The people who are too stupid to live, generally do the world a favor and take themselves out of the gene pool. What we ought to be doing, instead of saving them from themselves, is taking a step back and letting them get the fuck on with it.
                              Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Comment

• Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                                I don't feel physically threatened, just really annoyed and pissed off. Hopefully she'll get the hint soon and fuck off.
                                Sarah, you don't feel physically threatened NOW but you really don't know what this obsessed psycho is capable of. A regular sucky customer would have dropped the whole matter a long time ago. This woman has gone beyond sucky customer and has clearly shown that she is capable of stalking. Stalking on the job leads to stalking off the job.

Do you really feel comfortable that she will restrict her behavior to your place of employment? Especially when the company refuses to fire you?

A determined psycho can easily take things from the workplace to your personal life with the most basic of detective work.

I said it earlier in this thread and I see others have said it as well. Restraining order. Now. Get a lawyer. Stay safe and watch 360 degrees around you when you leave the store.
                                Proud Oath Keeper and 3 Percenter!

Comment

Working...
                                X