This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the coffee thief strikes again

Winter has been slow at the 60 room motel I work audit at. One morning I put out one pot of regular and one pot of decaf coffee in the breakfast room.

A short time later I go into the room to check supplies and cleanliness and both pots of coffee are already drained. This is strange because nobody drinks that much decaf.

I look around the room and my coffee thief is sitting their with his ginormous mug. He has always filled this every time he is here. I even comment on how strange it is that the decaf is gone.

He looks up and says "wait one of those was decaf?" (clearly marked by the way)
    And I get some evil satisfaction that my coffee thief is leaving the hotel with half reg/half decaf. hee hee

For any caffeine fiend, decaf is just... WRONG!

Of course, if he can't be bothered to read and picks up a pot of heresy... well, that's his punishment right there.

Comment

Drinking decaf is like paying a hooker just to cuddle.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

This reminded me of...
        https://dilbert.com/strip/2003-06-19

Comment

Brown colored and flavored water....serves the thief right.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Is there any way to make both servers decaf when you see him coming?
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Jennie Breeden speaks: The Devils Panties 02/21/2019
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
              X