Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday, while waiting for Lupo and xx_wolfie_xx to get to my place, I found out that a Rennie "Uncle" passed away - it was sudden and rather unexpected..... I am emotionally raw with all my walls down and no fortitude to build them back right now.... Please send positive energy to his grieving family - both blood and non.
    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• I've been dealing with some nasty swelling behind my left ear for the past six days.

I want it to go away so I can dye my hair before I leave for NJ on Friday.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Treasure...his family and friends are all in my thoughts. *hugs*

Becks - any idea what is causing the swelling??
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Insomnia strikes. I didn't even have any significant source of caffiene in the past week. I'm sick of it. Stress has started again.

Comment

• I am so sick of having to deal with drama. First, I spent 2 1/2 months in pain. When I was finally out of pain and almost fully functional, I got in a car accident. Now I'm having to deal with even more doctor appointments and insurance companies. On top of it, every single night there have been people partying on their balconies until at least 1:00 am. On a MONDAY. Or there are loud cars in the parking lot, or whatever. No wonder I wake up in the middle of the night!! I am so sick of the drama and pain keeping me up at night.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Turns out that the circuit breaker for the hot water broke! Mouse's housemate came over to have a look and will be fixing it tomorrow. Meanwhile, we will have hot water because he rerouted it (qualified electrician). Huzzah for hot water!
              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                Becks - any idea what is causing the swelling??
                I'm guessing either stress or an allergic reaction to something.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Becksy, sometimes people get boils for really no reason. Maybe google a picture of a boil and compare appearances? My mom said she had one once and it was a simple thing to lance it so it could drain. But if that's the case, I don't know if you could then color your hair.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I second the boil idea; I get those every once in awhile. I was just told to use a warm compress and let them drain on their own. Not sure about then coloring your hair; I'd think you'd want to do anything like that before trying to take care of the boil.
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Gah! I hate when people find out I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy in NYC they look at me like I have 2 heads and ask why. Well for one thing: I'm kinda sorta in love with the dude. Secondly, I met him when I was living in Baltimore. Which was a much easier 4 hour bus ride compared to what now would be a 12+ hour car ride.
                      Seriously, is there no one in East Tennessee that believes in long distances relationships and ones that work at that.
                      Neither my boyfriend nor I are high maintenance so as long as we talk every once in a while texts are usually fine. And I love sending him little videos. Or sound bytes.
                      We're both honest and loyal and if he found someone else he wanted to be with (and was closer geographically) he would straight up break up with me before cheating. And I really have no interest in anyone but him. Yeah my friends tend to be guys but that's cause I'm a flipping tomboy.
                      Frak. Sorry had to vent.
                      It seems the opinions have gotten worse since moving further away from my long distance boyfriend. Ugh.
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Clyde is going to Florida for a business trip. He's leaving Sunday, May 6 and not returning until Friday, May 11.

[To my douchecanoe cyberstalker - get a life].

I'm going to be alone with Clementine for at least 6 days by myself.

I don't know if I can do it.

:curls up into ball and cries:

Last edited by CalyCoRose; 05-21-2012, 07:23 PM.
                        And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• Caly, Hubs is taking a week long class for work this month.

It's going to be just me and the kidlets for 6 days.

I fear for my safety. I'd fear for my sanity, but it's long gone by now.

Also I was totally crying when I went to pick up my daughter from school today. The teacher actually pulled my son aside and told him if he was going to be mean to his mommy and make her cry, he wasn't allowed to come visit and play anymore.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs dragon_wings* Tell them all to fuck off, it's working for you two even though its hard and it means that you both have great communication skills. Most of my best friends are scattered across the country, one of them is around 10 hours worth of flights away from here. Rugz and I spent the first 8 months of our relationship on the other side of the country from each other. *Shrugs* Distance doesn't matter!

*huge hugs for CalyCo and Kanalah* I'm sorry ladies, that really sucks. I wish I could help out.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Oh I will Mishi. Except when it's my new store manager. Ugh.

Roomie and I are moving into an apartment THIS WEEKEND. We checked out the place today, we'll be putting in the application shortly, and as soon as its gone through we'll sign the lease and hook up utilities.
                              And we've only been in town a week.
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Clyde is going out of town on May 6. I decided to meet him (along with Clementine in tow) at a local restaurant (for which I had a coupon - $10 off a $20 or more bill - w00t!).

Anyways, we go to this place all the time (they're always sending out awesome coupons). I ordered what I normally order: 7 oz. Top Sirloin - MEDIUM RARE.

Everything came out. I cut into steak, it's MEDIUM/MEDIUM WELL. I wanted to give it back. Clyde said "no". I argued with him in low voice. Then got so frustrated, angry, and just all around pissed, I repacked my purse (with phone, book, color pencils, and coloring books), got up and stalked out the restaurant. Fortunately we came in separate cars so I took mine and went to my mom's house (where she made me ham & eggs for dinner).

I'm always compromising (on a lot of things - starting even BEFORE our marriage). I am NOT compromising on my steak!

Also, Clementine is doing a lot of verbal stimming. Happy stimming. (She makes a certain noise and she does it ONLY when she's happy). Clyde kept telling her to be quiet. I told him we don't tell her to stop her "happy stimming". She wasn't throwing a fit, she wasn't screaming or crying or hitting either him or me. She was happy, and making her happy noise. That ticked me off too.

*sigh*

I can't wait for some peace and quiet when he's gone next week.
                                And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

Working...
                                X