Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get that, Tyg3rW01f. It's just... I already had something typed up to explain the touching bit. I've expanded that, but I was going to wait to post until Mytical could post Dawn's reactions and answers. I'll go ahead and post it, then we can return to the story already in progress.

ETA: Ok, I updated my last post. That should explain a lot.
    Last edited by Ghel; 07-26-2013, 02:20 PM.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Oh boy, how to demonstrate the glove is going to be fun. I will have to wrack my brain on that one. How do you demonstrate that you can stop time for people other then yourself?
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

That sounds interesting. I can't wait to see it.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

Tyg3r that was my bad about the Chaos worm. Mind did a Ooo shiny squirrel bit. I will fix that in my post. The damage would be there, but would have nothing to do with the death. Also if the worm had been in the body before it hit the ground, there would have been no way for the worm to have survived... it had to be put there AFTER the body was on the ground.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

okay, but Colt's trained to trace even the absolutely craziest, stupidest possibilities.

Comment

Yep, that is why you are 99.999% positive that it is a loved one. Despite the fact that Utopians would not normally harm each other, especially not a loved one.

Comment

you don't read police mysteries do you? It's ALWAYS the spouse.
                Watch "The Finder"...

Comment

I'll have an update ready soon, been feeling a bit under the weather.

Comment

Take your time. Hope you feel better quick.
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Before you ask, no whatever power your sight is picking up was not there before.

Comment

• Ok, some rules for this engagement. You won't make it if you try to leave, the place will be locked down. You won't directly be able to destroy it (Steel can't either). For now, don't destroy it, but you can call in the Council if you wish.

Comment

• The Utopian side quest was meant pretty much to introduce you as to where 'death' had come from that had crossed the dimensions, and why. Also, to weaken it so that while its other avatars are a contest, they are not way over powered.

Comment

• Wow.

What did Sapputiyok's sixth sense show during that last post?
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• With that much power being thrown around? Xe would definitely have to shut it down. Even just Dawn in her 'angel' form would have blinded xer for a bit. Before that, however.. Death would be like a yawning abyss. Drawing everything into itself. It would have given xer a touch of vertigo to look at it. Xe would also sense another force, infinitely more powerful then death, before the 'glow' that stopped death's attacks. When the glow happens, however, the sight would have had to been shut down. To avoid being at least temporarily blinded, the sight would have had to have been shut down until Dawn 'ascended' and left.
                              Last edited by Mytical; 08-08-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Let me know when you both are ready to move on (once you figure out what you are going to tell the council, if anything). I will put up an update then . Once you get back to the Nexus your characters will face a choice of A) Keeping your partners B) Going Solo or C) training a new cadet. Since you handled this situation solo, Strongarm wouldn't expect you to need training any more. And yes, he'd know what went down as his not quite daughter would inform him before moving on from this mortal multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X