Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready, but if Colt trains anybody, the fit will hit the shan, as at that point, there will be TWO of him loose on the universe

Comment

• Sapputiyok would want to continue hunting the avatars of death, with or without Colt.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• *nods* They still have to figure out where those are though
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• she'd hunt WITH Colt, I hope. TWO of him running around in the multi-verse would be CHAOS

Comment

• Lol, I should make you pay for the cheap way out, but I will be nice. This time.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• hey, Colt is TRAINED for "snatch and grab"... BOUNTY HUNTER... He is NOT a hostage negotiator... he's a BOUNTY HUNTER... investigations, finding, BOUNTY HUNTER, snatch and grab, BOUNTY HUNTER, snatch and grab...

need I continue to repeat myself, or should I get the hammer?

Comment

• Yes, and Sapputiyok has watched thousands of negotiations between xer former employer and xer customers. Quite a contrast, and it's quite fun to roleplay. (It's nothing personal against you, Tyg3rW01f. I actually like how you handled it.)
                "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                -Mira Furlan

Comment

• It's been hard for me to write Sapputiyok's speech, sometimes. I want her words to be simple, but I keep writing things like "I didn't perceive myself to be in immediate danger, but I can appreciate that your perception might be different." Stop with the $10 words, Ghel.
                  -Mira Furlan

Comment

• That was not exactly what I was talking about. She had been backed into a corner by the T-Rex...how exactly would you get behind her? Ie she would have her back to SOMETHING that was blocking her way, facing the T-Rex... I have no issue with the snatch and grab method lol

Comment

• Oh. You didn't describe her being backed into a corner. I was playing this as if she was in an open area, or at least a relatively open forest or jungle.
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Doh you are right my mind did a OOoo shiny thing again. Meant to but guess I forgot. Lol..my bad.

Comment

• No biggie. It worked out, either way.
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Mytical, Strongarm said there was intelligent life, but no earthlings. He didn't say that they looked like earthlings.
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Ah. I was wondering what I was missing. Thanks

Comment

• That last bit was interesting. Sapputiyok may not recognize the subtle sexism of pulling out a chair for someone of a different gender, but xe understands the reasoning behind it, and thus why it's insulting.
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X