This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My last day at my old store

Today was my last day at my store in Baltimore. Tomorrow I pack up and head back to Tennessee. And Sunday I start at the new store.

I got so many compliment from my regulars and lots of well wishes from people I'd never seen before. Everyone was sad to see me go. I had at least one person tell me I was the only person that seemed to know how to do their job. I had many people tell me I'm the nicest, kindest, and/or friendliest cashier.

My store manager was not happy to see me leave and told me she gave a really good review to my new manager.

It all happened so fast I'm sad I didn't getting see some of my regulars. Especially the nurse that recommended The Hunger Games. She was a joy to talk to.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

:-) Congrats, good luck on the new job and have a safe move!

Comment

Yay! Congrats & here's hoping for a smooth move!
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Technically it's not a new job, I'm transferring. But thanks a bunch! I'm so excited!

Comment

Good luck!

I'll bet it feels good to be out of the not-so-great part of the city!

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose
            Good luck!

I'll bet it feels good to be out of the not-so-great part of the city!
            Lol. You are not wrong. I will not miss the ghetto. But now I'm more confident with myself and can do a lot more then I would have been able to 2 or 3 years ago. Great learning experience.

Comment

Working...
            X