X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put my arm through window

Fun story!
    I woke up, had to pee and was checking my email real quick while I was doing it. I walk back to bed, with my laptop under one arm and catch my foot on the corner.

By human instinct I put my left arm out to catch me, start twisting my torso to avoid the window infront of me and fall against the wall hearing a crash as I do so. I look up and realize my arm is through the window.

I pull my self up, check myself, pull out some stray pieces of glass from my arm pit and hair, and look at my arm.

Bruise on in said arm pit, some bruising on my forearm, but otherwise ok.
    I look at the window. A dent in the blinds and curtain.
    I pull the curtains back, raise the blinds.
    The window is gone. I don't mean I pushed the glass out, I mean I broke the whole dang thing, there is glass all around the edge still.

I put my arm through a window.
    Without a single drop of blood shed.

Gotta be some kind of super power XD
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

And you didn't manage to film it for YouTube?!
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

to be fair i was half naked too

I had someone call me badass because how many people can punch a window and wind up with just a few bruises. Honestly the only reason I didn't wind up in the hospital is that the curtains where made from hard to cut fabric, and the blinds....

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          Gotta be some kind of stupid power XD
          FTFY

Comment

I was thinking that your user name here now makes sense after reading the thread title.

At least you weren't hurt seriously.
            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Working...
            X