Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That is in fact the very definition of "stealing" and a SC gets put in her place.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the store and/or the SM made a point of retaining the footage of the grazing and the tantrum. It's possible that she didn't learn her lesson and will be returning with an ambulance-chaser.

Comment

Lying

Quoth Argus View Post
      I hope the store and/or the SM made a point of retaining the footage of the grazing and the tantrum. It's possible that she didn't learn her lesson and will be returning with an ambulance-chaser.
      I would not be surprised if the lawyer is some innocence person that she lied to about the events and from her account thinks she was abused, at-least until they gets to see the video and realizes what will be seen if it is taken to court.

Comment

Now watch her complain to corporate and try to get freebies...
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
          How I wish there was footage, complete with sound. I would watch every second. Repeatedly.
          That's what I just said to my husband.
          "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Finish Her . . .

Sense of Entitlement.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

That was beautiful. * wipes tears from eyes*
              I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

That. Is. AWESOME.

Comment

This is probably the BEST story I've ever read about an entitled customer getting what was coming to them. Seriously. BEST. Kudos to your manager, god I wish I'd had a manager that good. Ever. In 39 years. You lucky bastard
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

This might just be the best serving of PWNADE(TM) this site has seen in a real long time.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Buzzard View Post
                      If she ever showed back up, I'd expect someone a whole lot meeker than the rampaging bovine from last time around.
                      He probably should have banned her from the store as well.

Comment

Oh no. That's the thing. The SM done installed in her a new nose ring (mental). She's not going to be causing any trouble around there because it was so long and painful.
                        A Nose Ring isn't just some fancy jewelry for a bull. It's put through TENDER flesh and attached to a length of chain that dangles. The length of chain is such that WALKING doesn't cause a problem, but get to any kind of speed (as in charge at something) and that chain tends to get caught by something (like a hoof) and stop, while the nose continues moving forward. OW! HOLY CRAP! OW!
                        The first lesson a bull gets with the new nose ring is with the tractor. Attach chain to tractor and go for a nice easy drive about the place. Bull learns that he WANTS to go where the chain goes, no matter where the chain goes.
                        After the bull has had his ring for a little while, it's safe enough to have a little child bring said bull in by his chain. He's not going to fuss or fight. He's eager to go along with the program. Seriously, whatever you want, just don't yank my chain.

And so, a rampaging SC is now a meek cow. All she'd ever need is a slight reminder if she got a little wild-eyed at some point.

Comment

Buzzard, you're assuming that a SC is at least as intelligent as a cow. I would not make that assumption. Of course I'd like to think this person learned a lesson and will at the very least not eat/steal food. But the pessimist in me says she'll just go complain to her friends and shop at a different store, one that won't call her on her behavior.
                          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

I wouldn't place total trust in a nose-ring. One of the old-time enhancements to the plain nose-ring was to hitch it to the bullocks ballocks. Even so there were many cases of a bull steering himself wrong.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Just remembered a story I read on another forum several years ago.

The OP was shopping at a PX (military commissary) on a naval base. A Captain had a meltdown because the line wasn’t moving fast enough to suit him, including throwing his purchases down, creating a mess. The PX manager had started to cope, when another man in line stepped up and said “I’ll take care of this.” The other man was an Admiral.

Captain SC not only got to clean up the mess, he also got to spend the rest of the day standing at attention at the entrance to the PX. And, you can be sure the incident did wonders for the Captain’s career.

Comment

That was a story I posted. That very thing happened when I worked at a military commissary in California, and unfortunately I missed it but heard all about it. It was a Navy Lieutenant Commander, which is the equivalent of an Major in other branches, who pitched the gigantic fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X