This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

So, after an embarrassingly long time reading the various posts on this site, I decided to create my own account for the (thankfully few) times I have sucky customers to share.

Actually, when I first signed up for this site, it was in anticipation of returning to a seasonal job in a local department store near my house that usually takes pity on me during breaks off from school. Unfortunately since then, I have broken my foot and have been on crutches (Apparently walking down stairs while answering a text message is not always going to end well )
    When not hobbling along on crutches (OT: Exactly who's idea was it to give two sticks to someone to support their entire body weight while moving, when they have already demonstrated their inability to walk without hurting themselves?) I usually work at a department store in the northeast, selling clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc. I also just graduated from school without a clue as to what I'm going to do next, which may prove to be interesting (or a horrible idea, whichever works). I'm still at that point of sending out resumes and working my butt off at whatever place will have me.

So, I hope you don't mind me lingering around, until I'm back on my feet and encounter interesting experiences to share.

Also I'm a big fan of the various smilies available for posts

Hey, I LOVED crutches (once my muscles stopped getting upset with me). Normally I don't get to do the monkey thing without people getting upset with me. Granted, people were still very amused by the fact that I preferred swinging from my arms to using my good foot... Although given the fact that I did lose my balance at the top of a storey-and-a-half flight of stairs that I oughtn't have tried with my crutches might prove your point.

to . I'm glad I'm not the only clumsy one around here

Comment

Just for you
      Make a list of important things to do today.
      At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
      Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Working...
      X