Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you call a man with a car on his head?
    Jack.

What do you call a Frenchman with a car on is head?
    Jaques.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• What do you call a man with a seagull on his head?
      Cliff!
      ludo ergo sum

Comment

• Q: What happened to the fly on the toilet seat?

A: He got pissed off.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

• A horse walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Hey, why the long face?"

I want to take Gingko Biloba to improve my memory, but I always forget to take the pills.
          Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
          Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
          The Office

Comment

• Land! Land! cried the King! The Queen gave him a kick in the nuts and he got 2 achers.
            Shut up and jump.

Comment

• Ooh! I got another one!

The other day I was in the car, and I saw a salmon truck get pulled over for going the wrong way up a one-way street.

...laugh now. This is about when most people get it.
              "Love keeps her in the air when she ought fall down, let's you know she's hurting 'fore she keens...makes her a home."

Comment

• What's the proper medical term for the circumcision of a male rabbit?

A hare cut.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Okay, haven't posted in a looong time since I don't work in retail anymore, but I just couldn't resist.
                  ------------------------------------------
                  A man was riding his horse down a deserted country lane. Suddenly, a cat came out of nowhere and darted across the street. The man quickly pulled on the reins just in time to stop the horse from trampling the cat. The cat stared at the man and snapped, "What's the matter with you? Are you blind?"
                  The man went "A talking cat?!"
                  "I know, I could hardly believe it myself," said the horse.

Three women boarded the elevator in their apartment building. In the elevator, they noticed a strange stain on the wall.
                  The first woman took a closer look, and said, "That looks like cum."
                  The second woman came over and sniffed the stain, and said "It sure smells like cum,"
                  The third woman joined them and licked the stain, and said "It is cum! But it's not from anyone in this building."

I'm bad, I know
                  -It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.
                  -I see the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. And these men are pumping gas and waiting tables.-Fight Club

Comment

• Didja know that Jeffrey Dahmer was a chain-smoker?

Yes it's true! They found a bunch of butts behind his couch!

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth DigitalEngine View Post
                      Three women boarded the elevator in their apartment building. In the elevator, they noticed a strange stain on the wall.
                      The first woman took a closer look, and said, "That looks like cum."
                      The second woman came over and sniffed the stain, and said "It sure smells like cum,"
                      The third woman joined them and licked the stain, and said "It is cum! But it's not from anyone in this building."
                      The version of that joke I know ends with, "It is dog shit! Lucky we didn't step in it."

Me non rogo, hic modo laboro.

Comment

• think about it...

Implied bad language warning...

There's a penguin with no arms and no legs (or flippers or wings or...) lying on the side of the freeway. How does he get himself across the freeway?

He took the F out of Free and the F out of Way.

Think about it...

Exactly. There *is* no F-in' way.
                        NPCing: the ancient art of acting out your multiple personality disorder in a setting where someone else might think there's nothing wrong with you.

Comment

• You can read these... write? ..right? ..rite?

Can you read these right the first time?

01) The bandage was wound around the wound.
                          02) The farm was used to produce produce.
                          03) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse .
                          04) We must polish the Polish furniture.
                          05) He could lead if he would get the lead out.
                          06) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
                          07) Since there is no time like the present , he thought it was time to present the present
                          08) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
                          09) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
                          10) I did not object to the object.
                          11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
                          12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row .
                          13) They were too close to the door to close it.
                          14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.
                          15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
                          16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
                          17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
                          18) Upon seeing the tear in the painting, I shed a tear.
                          19) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
                          20) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

Comment

• A man went into the doctor's office and said that he had a weird ailment. The doc asked him what was wrong. The guy told the doc to lean over and listen to his hipbone. The doctor did.

"Please, mister, could you loan me $10?" a voice from the hip said.

The doctor stood up quickly and looked at the man puzzled saying, "I've never heard anything like that in all my years of practice!"

"That's nothing, doc. Listen to my knee."

The doc leans over and puts his ear near the guy's knee.

"Sir, you seem like a kind soul. Could you give me $1?"

The doc's eyes widened and he was baffled.

"Take a listen to my shin, doc."

So the doctor leaned to listen to his shin.

"Sir, could you give me $5? It would help me tremendously."

"So what do you think? What's wrong with me?" asked the man.

To which the doctor replied, "I'm not real sure why there's voices coming from you, but I can tell you this. Your leg is broke in 3 places."
                            Shut up and jump.

Comment

• Two germs walk into a bar and order some drinks.

The barman say, "sorry we don't serve germs in here"

So one of them replies, "it's okay we work here. We're Staph".

Rapscallion

Comment

• A man rushed into the doctor's office and shouted, "Doctor! I think I'm shrinking!!" The doctor calmly responded, "Now, settle down. You'll just have to be a little patient."

A thief broke into the local police station and stole all the lavatory equipment. A police spokesperson was quoted as saying, "We have absolutely nothing to go on."

What goes clop, clop, clop, bang, bang, clop-clop-clop? An amish drive-by shooting.
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X