This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
    Mishi, you better get a flamethrower to deal with the overgrowth that is bound to happen with all the metal I'll be playing.
    Om nom nom, extra yummy fruit and veggies! ...wait, I get a flamethrower out of this? Well, I do kinda need it for other things.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
      Well... I may be a bit over-qualified, but I need a job.
      "Well I feel very keenly that the idiot is a part of the old village system, and as such has a vital role to play in a modern rural society..."
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Not sure who'd want to apply for that position but do we really have to have a village idiot?
        Isn't that a politicians' job?
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          Vote for ME!

I'm running on a platform of: "All politicians should serve equal time in the state house and the big house."
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Vote for ME!

I'm running on a platform of: "All politicians should serve equal time in the state house and the big house."
            What if we have the same system as in 'The Last Continent', where all MPs are put in jail as soon as they're elected, because it saves time?
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
              What if we have the same system as in 'The Last Continent', where all MPs are put in jail as soon as they're elected, because it saves time?
              Please, no. I need a better retirement plan than the one I've got.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                Quoth dalesys View Post
                Vote for ME!

Dammit guys, meatloaf ain't easy to clean up after.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• From what I've been reading on here regarding Seraph's and Kanalah's epic tales of vile landlords and crazy honeymoons, I think we need some kind of community centre, with a storytelling room. With a big open fire, so we can all gather around it to listen in the winter, and French windows leading out to a garden with seating and shady trees so we can go out there in the summer.
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                    From what I've been reading on here regarding Seraph's and Kanalah's epic tales of vile landlords and crazy honeymoons, I think we need some kind of community centre, with a storytelling room. With a big open fire, so we can all gather around it to listen in the winter, and French windows leading out to a garden with seating and shady trees so we can go out there in the summer.
                    Agreed. Maybe a big outdoor amphitheater with a fire pit for community campfire stories!
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Has a shooting range been mentioned already? I'd see it with a printing center for custom paper targets so you can shoot at a representation of your worst SCs for stress relief.
                      Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                        Has a shooting range been mentioned already? I'd see it with a printing center for custom paper targets so you can shoot at a representation of your worst SCs for stress relief.
                        But, but..the question becomes..would anything ELSE ever get done????
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I like storytelling night!

Sounds like a lot of fun.

We'd need to buy a lot of tissues though.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• There can be tissue dispensers built into the floors and walls. ^^
                            "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

• All buildings, every one..should be handicap accessible. Even homes. Simply because it would be great to be able to visit friends regardless now wouldn't it?
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Vote for ME!

My campaign slogan would be "A new bag for our leadership vacuum!"
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X