View Single Post

Old 06-23-2019, 12:20 AM
The Hero CS Deserves

Quote:
Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
Last year, the paid for me to stay in a room with a full kitchen. I was so amazed at the size of the fridge that I took pics and shared them with my co-workers!
If that's your preference, look for hotels with "Extended Stay" or something similar in the name. While most of those will rent by the day, they are intended to be weekly or monthly rentals, and, as such, generally include a proper basic kitchenette with a small stove, microwave, counter space, and shelves for any dishes you might bring. Always ask first, of course ^__^ The thing is: they don't necessarily come in to clean the room/replenish towels and soap/etc every day unless you request it -- this may be a good or bad thing, depending on your point of view.
"[Friendship,] like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. ~ C. S. Lewis

"French is my favorite ... Especially to curse with ... It's like wiping your arse with silk. I love it." The Merovingian, "The Matrix: Reloaded"
"Customers are like van Gogh. They intentionally remove their ears when it suits them." TheDangOofMan, Reddit