This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum upgrade and mobile style

I upgraded the forum software, only to receive warnings about the mobile style. It currently doesn't work properly with the new security measures in the upgraded board software, so please acoid using it right now. When an update is available, I'll post here about it.

Rapscallion

New mobile skin is now in place. Comments to my inbox or this thread, please, but most of the bugs are apparently worked out of it.

Rapscallion

Comment

Mobile Skin

For some reason, when I am using the mobile skin, over half the time that I select User CP, it switches me back to the regular skin. I'm not sure why that's happening but I can't seem to find any common factor with when it happens and when it doesn't.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Mmm - let me check tonight. Nudge me via PM and I'll look into it? At work right now.

Rapscallion

Comment

Okies - new forum software is available. It's not a bug fix, so I'll try to get it upgraded tonight when I get back from work. A little downtime is inevitable, but I'll try to limit that. Also, I think there's a new upgrade for the mobile skin, so I'll deal with that at the same time.

Rapscallion

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks for the new skin!

Comment

The new Mobile skin? We've had versions of it for a while. The person to thank is Dartho on the Vbulletin.org forums - he provided it for free and is really good at updating and maintaining it.

Rapscallion

Comment

I tried the Mobile skin, but I decided I'd rather use the default skin, and now I can't make Mobile go away. Help?
                The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                  I tried the Mobile skin, but I decided I'd rather use the default skin, and now I can't make Mobile go away. Help?
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=16970
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

I've changed your view for you. There should be a chooser on the latest version of the mobile skin. Not actually checked for it, mind.

Rapscallion

Comment

Thanks! Teach me to play with new things.
                      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Mobile style has been upgraded once more. All comments appreciated.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                          Mobile style has been upgraded once more. All comments appreciated.

Rapscallion
                          I haven't noticed too many differences but I also haven't been online on my phone as much. Overall it's working nice.

Comment

Working...
                          X