Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((actually he had a tux that would fit him perfectly in his luggage.))
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

((Ah, ok, forgot about that sorry, then he would be in the Tux))

"Shall we dear sister?"
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

She slides into the car carrying a small clutch like purse that looks like it could barely hold the ray gun type thing let alone any form of identifacation and sets it on the console between the seats then sets off.

When they arrive the scene is completely different from earlier this morning. A long line of cars are pulling up, spitting out well dressed people, then being driven off by red jacketed valets. As they pull up, a young man opens ted's door while another gets hers.

Samara has a quick whispered word with the young man and ted briefly glimpses a bill passed along with the keys.

"shall we dear brother?"
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

"With pleasure, dear sister." He is now the consummate gentleman, and would offer his arm..except that wouldn't be something a brother would most likely do. Everything else is forgotten, except the role he is playing. He is now the older brother, a little protective, but just proud of his sister. Nothing else..for now.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

She follows him in, a smile that would light up a room crossing her face, and hes almost conviced its real.

She apperently knows many of the people here on a first name basis, and introduces him to quite a few famous people.

After about an hour, she excuses herself to go to the ladies room leaving him on his own with several people that he was discussing some of his classes with. They giving him their full attention.

Comment

He really turns on the charm then, and starts telling anecdotes about some of his more colorful students and antics that students have pulled in his classes. He has another plan if things go south, but he wants to keep their attention right now in a positive way.

Comment

Samara slips out of the room, slipping off her high heels as she goes stuffing them into her clutch.

she finds her way downstairs and makes an almost beeline for where the urn was the ted described, being very careful not to be noticed by the passing security guards.

When she arrives however she lets out an almost to loud violent curse as the object is not there.

She turns briefly to catch a glimpse of the security guard Ted ran into earlier carrying off something large in his arms and making his own beeline for the door.

Cursing she reaches into the clutch and pulls out the tesla gun and gives chase.

Ted and every single guest upstairs suddenly hears what most woul think is a bomb going off practically under their feet shaking the entire building.

Comment

Well so much for him causing a distraction, that would be distraction enough. While they try to figure it out (and get everybody out of the building), he is headed down to see where his partner is, and what is happening.

Comment

he doesn't find her in the lobby or outside, but once outside from the milling crowds he finally spots her standing next to their car further up the street parked away from the crowds.

At this distance and the darkness shes parked within, he can't tell any real details except shes carrying something large under her arm.

Comment

• He races toward her, not knowing what is going on, and wanting to find out. Now.

Comment

• she gives him a tired smile as she holds up a large silverly like bag.

"As unexpected as tha was...little bugger tried to hit me...hit the urn instead...cracked it. erm...I don't know where he is anymore, but this urn was making him kill people. best way i can explain it..."

She looks a little dazed, her carefully styled hiar in complete disarray, a small bruise forming on her cheek, and her lip is split.

Comment

• "Come on, lets get you and that somewhere safe." He doubts she wants to go to the hospital, but he drives her to his little apartment..and gets a rag and some alcohol. "Here..this will probably help..though it will sting a little."

Comment

• "its safe so long as it stays in that bag till we get it back to the warehouse..."

She hisses slightly as he cleans her cuts.

"Paperwork will be a blast!"

Comment

• "Next time, you entertain, I'll get myself blown up." He chuckles.

Comment

• "simple snatch, no one important got hurt, and we stopped more murders....I'd say thats a good night. lets order chinese then call it a night."

Comment

Working...
                                X