Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He nods, and calls up the Chinese place and places an order. "You got lucky though, he could have been an armed guard. I doubt even you are bullet proof."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "naw couldn't fit the bullet proof vest under this dress....makes me look fat, and he was armed....I just....gave him a shocking revelation about how to handle a lady that said pretty please put it down."

she opens the clasp on her clutch and pulls out the farnswork, the tesla gun, her cellphone, lip stick, and a pen then closes it.

"Crash course time....can you identify any of these items?"
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Not the first two, but I am guessing that that is just not a cellphone, lipstick, and a pen?"
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• she chuckles, "no I promise those are normal, lady has to look her best, and its not a purse if it can't hold a pen anda phone."

she pulls her shoes out of the purse as well and just places them on the floor.

she hlds up the gun and starts explaining it, "As i said earlier, this is a long range stun gun developed by nikoa tesla back in the day. it CAN kill but only if you set it to high."

She offers it to him then picks up the farnworth, "THIS is a lovely little thing that predates cellphones, untracable, unhackable, and can get signal better then verizon."
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• He takes the gun and carefully examines it, making sure it is always pointed away from him and her. He hands it back. "Ah, ok..never know..might have been some high tech bond gadgets for all I knew."

Comment

• "naw the older stuff is more fun. Wait till you see the electric car!"

She pays for dinner when it arrives and tucks into it with a healthy appitite.

"so what era of history do you most enjoy?"

Comment

• "Upper Paleolithic." He states. "Now if we are talking written history, and the like, well that is a bit different."

Comment

• "alright...written history, what is your favored area?"

Comment

• He thinks. "Probably the 50's, especially American history."

Comment

• "why then out of curisioty?"

Comment

• He chuckles. "Romanticizing the mob era I suspect." He shrugs. "Not sure really, just fascinating to me."

Comment

• "maybe your an old soul from that era?"

Comment

• "Well I don't know about that, but I know that the era fascinates me. How about you? What is your favorite era and why?"

Comment

• "Ancient babloynia, site of our first warehouse, and I loved the area. More modern? I'd have to say the 1900s...turn of the century."

Comment

• He nods "Well is it smart to hold on to that urn until tomorrow? If you are feeling like it, we probably should get it to the warehouse.."

Comment

Working...
                                X